Hey, ma. What's up?
妈 怎么了
Janie, I've been thinking.
简妮 我一直在想
You have every right to wanna meet my new boyfriend.
你有权见见我的新男友
Great. Okay,
很好 好吧
Thank you. I'm -- I'm glad you came around.
谢谢 我 我很高兴你觉醒了
So why don't you join us for dinner?
为什么不一起吃晚饭
I have a reservation in 20 minutes.
我订了二十分钟后的位子
I-I can't. I'm working this museum thing.
我 我不行 我在忙着处理博物馆的事
Oh, is that tonight? The museum thing?
今晚吗 博物馆的事
All right, well, another time.
好吧 下次吧
Okay, you know what?
好吧
You're only inviting me because you know I can't come.
你邀请我只是因为你知道我来不了
That is deceptive, mother. And underhanded.
真虚伪 妈妈 还很卑鄙
And, uh, what is it you're doing tonight?
你今晚在干什么
Well, I'm pretending that we're wealthy patrons who --
我在假装我们是富有的赞助商
It's totally different, ma!
这不是一♥码♥事 妈
Yeah. Janie, keep telling yourself that. Love you!
没错 简妮 不要忘记 爱你
Cocktail?
鸡尾酒
Thank you.
谢谢
Jane!
简
I found something.
我找到一些线索
Thomas Moran.
托马斯·莫兰
"Tantallon castle, north Berwick, Scotland."
英格兰 贝里克郡北部 坦特伦城♥堡♥
Well, it certainly is blue.
确实是蓝的
Okay, why this one?
好吧 为什么是这幅
The brush strokes -- they seem halted.
笔触 看起来有停顿
Less musical than his other work.
不如他的其他作品那么流畅
It's a subtle yet discernible discrepancy.
是很微小但是可以分辨出的差别
Also, I don't like the way the canvas fits into the frame.
还有 我不喜欢画布放入画框的方式
It's a little flabby.
有一点松弛
Flabby?
松弛
Well, canvas stretching is an art unto itself.
画布的展宽是艺术品的一部分
It should be exact.
应该正好合适
Well, maybe the museum had it reframed.
也许博物馆重新装裱了
They just did a bad job.
但他们搞砸了
Possible, but I believe someone framing real work
有可能 但我相信裱框真品画的人
of this caliber would be more precise.
手艺会更精细
Is there any way to prove this theory?
有什么途径去证明这个说法吗
Short of sampling the paint, no.
没有 缺少对颜料的取样
I knew an art historian in Madrid.
我认识一位马德里的艺术史学家
I could e-mail him.
我可以给他发邮件
I'm sure he'd agree that this does not align with Moran's other work.
我确信他也会认为这幅画与莫兰的其他作品不符
Damn it.
该死
Okay, how sure are you?
你有多确信
What?
什么
That this is the fake. Scale, 1 to 10.
确信这幅画是赝品 从1到10哪个等级
It's impossible to put this on a scale.
这事没法分等级
Maura! Better than 8?
莫拉 8级以上有吗
Probably.
也许
Okay.
好吧
Would you get me another one, please?
再帮我拿一杯好吗
Please, I'm so thirsty.
拜托 我快渴死了
Take that for you, ma'am? Thank you.
我帮您拿 女士 谢谢
I got it.
我拿到了
Got what?
拿到了什么
I got it.
拿到了这个
The paint sample?
颜料的样本
How did you...
你是怎么...
Oh, with this.
我用了这个
No!
不
Well, I hope you're right.
我衷心希望你是对的
Otherwise, I just defaced a $10 million painting. Come on.
不然我就刮花了一副价值千万的油画 走吧
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
No, no. And we're leaving. And we're leaving.
不不 我们撤了 我们撤了
Nope! We are not looking. We are leaving.
不 我们不回头 我们撤了
Somebody call for a wet vac?
有人要湿真空吸尘器
Hey! Thanks for coming.
谢谢你们过来一趟
This is not supposed to leave the lab,
我们不应该把它带出实验室的
but you said this was an emergency.
但你说是紧急情况
We thought maybe it was for a crime scene.
我们还以为你是要用在犯罪现场
Oh, it's a crime, all right.
这确实是犯罪 行了吧
My dad charged 1,500 bucks for this job the first time around.
我爸当初来做这里的水管收了一千五百美元
What is he talking about?
他在说什么
I'm talking about the plumbing choices my father made
我在说我父亲选择的水管
that have left me questioning my entire childhood.
让我开始质疑我的整个童年时光
Still confused. So am I, Susie. So am I.
还是很困惑 我也是 苏茜 我也是
Is there anything we can do to help?
有什么我们可以帮忙的
I don't know.
我不知道
Got a time machine?
有时光机吗
Go back in time
好让我回到过去
and urge my mother to rethink her choice of husband?
强烈建议我妈嫁给别人
You guys don't have to stay.
你们不用留在这里的
I mean, I'll return this later.
我是说 我用完会还的
I'm sure you have to get back.
你们必须要回去了
I think Kent can manage the lab for a while.
我觉得肯特能在实验室里撑一会儿
And I can make time, in case you need any help.
我也能挤出时间 如果你需要帮助的话
All right.
好吧
I ran a comparison of both paint samples.
我对两个颜料样本进行了比对
The first from the scene where the body was dumped...
一个是我们在抛尸现场发现的...
And the second, um... from the fuse-tea-room.
另一个是在...融合茶馆发现的
Nothing rhymes with "Museum."
没有和"博物馆"押韵的词
How did you get a paint sample from the museum?
你是怎么在博物馆获取油画样本的
Well, I-I was -- I was meaning to tell you that.
我...我想要和你汇报这件事的
Maura...
莫拉
Maura...
莫拉
was at a benefit at the museum.
在博物馆举办的义卖♥♥会现场
To which she was invited.
她是受邀参加
And you were...
而你...
And I was her guest.
她邀请我陪她参加
You know, there...
你知道的 去那种地方...
to like the art.
欣赏艺术之美
So you can imagine,
所以你也可以想象
how shocked we were
当我们偶然经过
when we happened across,
一副在莫拉专业的眼光看来
a painting that, in her expert opinion,
是赝品的油画时
Maura felt was, uh, a forgery.
我们是多么的震惊
No, a possible... Shut up.
不 只是疑似... 闭嘴
And how did you get a sample of this possible forgery?
那你是怎么取得这幅疑似赝品油画的样本的
It was very dramatic, actually.
过程很戏剧性 事实上
I-I stumbled...
我绊了一跤
Stumbled?
绊了一跤
And, uh, when I was regaining my balance,
然后 在我试图恢复平衡的时候
I-I scraped...
我刮到了
Scraped?
刮到了
I grazed the...
我轻轻擦到了...
painting in question ever so gently.
很温柔地擦到了这幅有问题的油画
The results are definitive.
结果是决定性的
Vandalism?
蓄意破坏文物
W--no! I would never.
什...不 怎么可能
Maura, tell him.
莫拉 告诉他
They're an exact match.
这两个样本完全匹配
Both samples are from current contemporary compounds.
二者都由现在现存的化合物组成
So the Moran was painted with materials that didn't exist
所以这幅莫兰画作是由十九世纪不存在的物质
in the 19th century.
绘成的
Yeah, it's fake. Conclusively.
这是赝品 绝对没错
But wait a minute. Then where's the real painting?
等一下 那么真品在哪里
More to the point, where is the killer
更加确切地说 为了拿到这幅画
that murdered our art thief to get it?
不惜杀死艺术品小偷的凶手在哪里
Detectives, if I can assist
警探们 如果我可以协助你们
in the recovery of the authentic Moran --
找回这幅莫兰的真品...
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表