And if directed at the camera lens,
如果用它照射摄像头的镜头
the concentrated beam literally blinds the camera
聚焦的光线就会破坏半导体感光器
by destroying the C.C.D./C.M.O.S. sensor.
让摄像头无法拍摄画面
So the camera can't "C-anymore." Get it?
所以摄像头就无法成像了 听出笑点了吗
I'm okay!
我没事
Ballistics confirmed that Collins' gun killed Teddy White.
弹道学证明是科林斯的枪杀了泰迪·怀特
Okay.
好吧
And all the other bullets came from White's gun.
剩下的子弹都来自怀特的枪
And there are no prints on the gun either. Great.
两把枪上都没有指纹 很好
What about the bloody brownie?
那沾血的布朗尼蛋糕呢
Uh, still being processed for D.N.A.,
还在做DNA检测
but more than likely, it's Otis'.
但应该是奥迪斯的
The hospital tox screen
医院的毒理报告
showed high levels of T.H.C. in his blood.
显示他的血液里有高浓度的四氢大♥麻♥酚
Shocking.
我怎么一点都不惊讶呢
Well, all this talk of brownies
一直聊布朗尼蛋糕
makes me realize I haven't eaten. Lunch?
让我意识到自己还没吃饭 去吃午饭吗
I can't. I gotta interview a witness.
不行 我要去去跟一位目击者谈话
But I'll catch you later.
但我晚点会去找你的
Gotta stop meeting like this.
我们得停止这种见面方式了
Dr. Kaplan, you say the sweetest things.
卡普兰医生 这是你说过的最甜蜜的话
No, really. Someday, we have to meet in my office.
不 真的 总有一天我们得去我办公室谈
People do it all the time.
人们一直都这样做
They call, they make an appointment,
他们打电♥话♥ 进行预约
they come in and lie on my couch.
他们来我办公室坐在我的沙发上
Come and see for yourself.
你可以自己来看看
I-I like this spot.
我喜欢这个地方
It affords you a 360-degree view of your surroundings,
它可以让你看到周围360的景象
and it's not patrolled by Boston cops.
而且这里没有波士顿警♥察♥巡逻
Well, you're a...doctor.
你不是 医生嘛
You should know that sunshine is good for you.
你应该知道晒太阳对身体有好处
And, you know, it's...
而且 你知道...
Not like I see you every Tuesday at 10:00, so...
我又不是每周二十点都见你 所以...
12 meetings in 5 years
五年内的十二次会面
is enough to constitute a professional relationship.
也称得上一段专业的医患关系了
Next time in my office.
下次 去我办公室
Fine, but I'm not bringing you coffee.
好吧 但我不给你带咖啡了
I, uh, read about Dr. Isles' abduction.
我在报纸上看到了艾尔斯医生的绑♥架♥案
I'm guessing that's why you're here.
我猜那就是你来的原因
You find it difficult
你觉得很难接受
to see someone you care about in danger?
看到你关心的人身陷危险对吗
Well, yeah. It's -- it's...
对 就是...
hard to see a-a strong woman like Maura,
很难看到想莫拉那样坚强的女人
you know, just...
你知道的 就是...
crippled by fear and anxiety.
被恐惧和焦虑折磨
It's...
她...
she's starting to lose her confidence.
她开始失去信心
She's second-guessing herself.
她开始质疑自己
Dr. Isles is not my client. You are.
艾尔斯医生不是我的患者 你才是
I'm asking about you.
我在问你的情况
No, I'm fine.
不 我没事
I-I-I am fine.
我...真的很好
Then why'd you want to see me?
那你为什么想见我
You know, I remember when you first called me
我记得你第一次给我打电♥话♥
to come meet you here.
让我来这里见你时
Those scars were very new.
当时那些伤痕还很新
Yeah, it was, uh...
对 那是...
Right after I caught Hoyt.
在我刚抓到霍伊特时
Some wounds heal with stitches and a band-aid.
有些伤口会因缝针和绷带而愈合
Others require more time.
其它的则需要更多时间
All of them require a helping hand.
这些伤口都需要得到帮助
I'm not wounded.
我没有受伤
Professor Gray. I read your smackdown of the hackers
格雷教授 我读了你关于追踪
who broke into the S.S.A. Computers.
入侵社会保障总署电脑的黑客的文章
Pissed and fighting for the good guys.
因为愤怒而为好人而战
I figured the guy who wrote that article
我觉得写那篇文章的人
would help me stop someone from hurting
能帮我阻止一个人伤害
a cop's family and friends.
一名警♥察♥的家人和朋友
What? Oh.
什么
Yes, that was absolutely... horrible.
对 那真是可恨
What is it you wanted me to do again?
你想让我做什么来着
I know how this hacker hides.
我知道这个黑客是如何躲藏的
I just don't know how to find him.
我只是不知道如何把他找出来
The trick is to find that piece of himself
窍门就是找到属于他的那个细节
that every hacker leaves in their work.
每个黑客都会在作品中留下一个
A signature.
就像签名一样
Where do I find that?
我去哪找
If the hacker's good, you never find it.
如果黑客技术高超 你就找不到
And this guy's good.
而这个人技术一流
Professor Gray?
格雷教授
There must be something I can do.
一定有什么我能做到的
Yes. Yes, there is. Leave this stuff with me.
没错 有的 把这东西交给我
I thought you said we'd never find his signature.
你不是说我们找不到他的签名
No, I said you would never find it.
不 我说的是你找不到
I did not say I couldn't.
我可没说我找不到
It's three broken ribs...
断了三根肋骨
bruised spleen, and some...
脾脏出血 还有...
major blunt force trauma.
遭受钝力外伤
You feel up to looking at a photo?
你愿意看张照片吗
I'll do whatever I can to help.
我会全力配合
You seen him before?
你见过他吗
Customer, maybe? Hanging around the parking lot?
可能是顾客 在停车场附近转悠
No.
没见过
I can't believe I just opened the door.
真不敢相信我居然开了门
I just let him walk right in and --
是我把他放了进来 还...
Don't blame yourself.
不要自责
I just came by here to thank you.
我是来谢谢你
The surgeon said getting Otis to the hospital when they did
医生说奥迪斯是送来医院得及时
saved his life.
救了他的命
You saved his life, Jeff.
你救了他的命 杰夫
I didn't mean to interrupt.
我无意打扰二位
I'm Christine Reynolds, Otis's wife.
我是克里斯汀·雷诺兹 奥迪斯的妻子
Sergeant Vince Korsak, Boston homicide.
文斯·科萨克警司 波士顿凶案组
How is your husband doing?
你丈夫怎么样了
Still in a coma.
还在昏迷
Did you work at the Pot Palace, too?
你也在锅之宫殿上班吗
Yes, I work there.
是的
Mostly bookkeeping at home,
大多数时候是在家记账
but I work behind the counter two or three days a week.
但一周会去做两三天销♥售♥
Have you seen anything strange around the store this week?
你这周有在商店周边看到什么不寻常的事吗
Someone hanging around outside?
有人在外面转悠吗
No.
没有
Were there any problems with employees?
雇员有矛盾吗
No, we have four... part-timers
没有 我们雇了四个兼♥职♥工
and... my husband and me, sergeant.
还有我和我丈夫 警司
and Otis wanted it that way --
这是奥迪斯的意思
a small, owner-operated corner store.
他只想自主经营小商店
Did Otis owe anyone money?
奥迪斯欠债吗
Anyone that might have robbed the store to get it back?
会有人试图抢劫商店把钱拿回去吗
Oh, god, no.
天啊 没有
Do you recognize him?
你认识他吗
I've never seen him before.
我从没见过他
Otis is the most wonderful, peaceful man.
奥迪斯是个温和的好人
No one would want to hurt him.
不会有人想要伤害他
Oh! Jane, I was just trying to find you.
简 我正想找你
What's up?
怎么了
No, d Stay.
不... 站着别动
Now before you get to your desk,
你回办公桌之前
I just want you to know that, uh...
我想让你知道...
Martinez.
马丁内斯
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表