And all of the participants from that night,
还有那晚其他参与者
especially the woman
特别是那些和丹妮
who was blindfolded in that room with Dani.
在一个屋被蒙眼了的女性参与者
Sure. Uh, except I don't have the names of any of the guests,
可以 不过我没有他们的名字
o-only e-mail addresses.
只有邮箱
You -- you can have it all.
我可以全都给你们
Anything if it'll help you figure out who did this.
所有能帮你们找到犯人的信息
I have the perfect proposal idea.
我有一个非常完美的求婚提议
Oh, sorry. Am I interrupting you?
抱歉 我打扰到你了吗
No. No, not at all.
不不 不打扰
Um, there's coffee.
喝杯咖啡吧
Thank you.
谢谢
So, I think Vince should propose to Kiki on a gondola
我认为文斯应该撑一叶轻舟 耳畔是
with Italian music and romance in the air.
意大利音乐 然后在浪漫的氛围中求婚
That's how I want to be proposed to!
我就想这样被求婚
Where did Frank propose to you?
弗兰克在哪里向你求婚的
In the parking lot at Sal Falucci's bar.
在萨尔酒吧的停车场
Okay, wait, wait, wait.
等等 还有
He was wearing his best suit.
他当时穿着他最好的西装
Oh, that's good.
真好啊
Well, I think gondolas are lovely.
我觉得撑船确实很暖心
But I am not sure that we can decide how Korsak proposes.
但科萨克的求婚不该由我们来定
Yeah.
没错
So, uh, catching up on some reading?
怎么 在读些资料吗
Yeah. Some very interesting articles.
有些很有意思的文章
How are you doing?
你怎么样
Are you sleeping any better?
晚上睡得安稳些了吗
Mostly.
大部分都挺好
Uh, don't worry. I'm -- I'm fine.
没事 我挺好的
You went through hell. Nobody expects you to be fine.
你受了这么多苦 没人指望你像没事人一样
Please don't say anything to Jane.
拜托你不要跟简提这事
I-I don't want her worrying about me.
我不想让她担心我
Like you could ever stop her?
说得跟你能让她不担心你似的
But I, uh -- I understand.
不过 我能理解
You know how much I care about you, Maura?
你知道我也很在意你吧 莫拉
I do.
我知道
So, how about you talk to me?
那不妨和我聊聊
We talked to all the actors
我们跟凶杀案当天
who were there the night of the murder --
在场的演员都聊过了
mostly college students, none with any criminal record.
大部分都是大学生 没人以前犯过事
"I'm not a murderer, I just play one on the weekends"?
"我不是凶手 我只是在周末扮演凶手"
We'll keep digging, but nothing's jumping out.
我们会继续查 不过目前还没线索
There was one guy that worked in the basement with Dani,
这里有一位和丹妮一起在地下室工作过
but he's a size 9 shoe.
但他的鞋码是9号♥
So, that's not our guy.
所以他不是我们要找的人
Nobody knew of any problems she was having.
没人知道她有什么麻烦
No ex-boyfriends, no threats.
没有前男友 没有任何威胁
Maybe Dani wasn't the target.
或许丹妮不是真正的目标
Maybe she was caught in the middle.
或许她不过是不小心撞上了
I may have something.
我查到了一些东西
I ran all those e-mail addresses you got from the fear club.
我检查了你从俱乐部拿到的所有邮箱
I focused on all the entrance times
我重点看了入场时间
that matched up to when Dani Gibbs disappeared.
和丹妮·吉布斯失踪时间相吻合的
Okay, what'd you find?
你发现了什么
One of the addresses was connected
其中一个邮箱和
to a restraining order that was issued two months ago.
一个两月前颁发的限制令有关联
Assailant or victim? Victim.
这人演的是袭击者还是受害人 受害人
Her name's Karen Hughes.
她的名字叫凯伦·休斯
She's the director of a local preschool.
她是当地一家幼儿园的园长
She filed against a former employee, Gus Brooks.
她对一位叫加斯·布鲁克斯的前职员申请禁令
And what do we know about him?
这个人又是谁
Brooks has two priors for assault,
布鲁克斯之前有记过两次殴打罪
both back in Philadelphia.
都发生在费城
Got an address?
有地址没
Last known is back in Philly.
最新的地址是在费城
But this is the preschool that Karen Hughes runs.
而这个是凯伦·休斯开的那家幼儿园
Okay. I'll grab Frankie, and we'll go talk to her.
我去叫上弗兰基 去找她聊聊
We should talk to Philadelphia P.D.,
我们应该联♥系♥下费城警局
have them do a drive-by, see if he's still there.
让他们去检查下 看看他是否还在那边
I'll take care of it. Okay, thanks.
这事我负责 好的 谢了
I think I found the hacker.
我觉得我找到那个黑客了
His name's Riley Keating, and he's here in Boston.
他叫莱利·基廷 他就在波士顿
You know where? Yeah.
你知道在哪儿 知道
I'll send some uniforms to pick him up.
我会派人去把他抓来
We're investigating a homicide.
我们正在调查一起凶杀案
A woman died that night.
那晚有一位女性遇害
Oh, my god.
我的天
It was real?
那都是真的吗
Is there a place where we could talk?
有哪里方便我们聊聊吗
I had never done anything like that before.
我以前从没做过那样的事情
Honestly, my life here is pretty boring most of the time.
真的 我的生活大多时候都很无聊
You would think with all these kids running around,
周围有这么多活蹦乱跳的孩子们
it'd be anything but boring.
你怎么可能无聊
I've always loved that rush of adrenaline --
我一直都很喜欢肾上腺素狂飙的感觉
You know, roller coasters, zip-lining.
比如 过山车 高空滑索
I thought the fear club would be like that.
我觉得恐惧俱乐部和那个差不多
That poor woman. She saved my life.
可怜的姑娘 她救了我的命啊
Can you tell us anything about the man that stabbed her?
能跟我们讲讲捅她的那个男人吗
He wore a mask, like a scarecrow kind of thing.
他头戴面罩 像稻草人的那样
Do you know how tall he was, skin color, anything?
他有多高 什么肤色 或者别的什么呢
Uh, I only saw him from across the room, and it was dark.
我就在房♥间这头远远看了他下 太暗了
Uh, he was taller than her, though.
不过 他比她高
Uh, two months ago,
两个月前
you filed a restraining order against a Gus Brooks?
你申请了一份针对加斯·布鲁克斯的限制令
Yes. Uh, he worked here for a few months,
没错 几个月前他曾在这里工作
doing maintenance and taking care of the grounds.
照顾和管理花♥园♥
But I discovered that he lied on his application.
但我发现他在求职申请表里说谎了
What'd he lie about?
什么谎
His name, for starters. I mean, we knew him as Jerry --
首先他的名字就是个谎言 我们叫他杰里
which I found out later was actually his brother's name.
之后我发现这是他兄弟的名字
He used that and his brother's social security number
他用他兄弟的名字跟社保号♥
to get the job.
拿到的这份工作
When I learned that, I fired him immediately.
我一发现这事 就炒了他
And he didn't take that well?
但他不接受被炒
He showed up here a few times,
他来这里找过几次
insisting he'd been doing a good job.
坚称他工作做得不错
He'd yell from the street, frightening the children.
他站在街上喊 都吓到孩子们了
Has he been around lately? No.
他最近还来吗 不来了
After I filed the restraining order, we never saw him again.
我申请了限制令后 就再没见过他了
Uh, he lives in Philadelphia now.
他现在住在费城了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
He entered a residential treatment facility
他入住了一家全托式治疗机构
for anger management.
治疗他的易怒
He sent me these letters apologizing for his behavior.
他还给我寄了这些信道歉
He says it's part of the program.
他说这信是治疗的一环
The postmark says Philadelphia.
信戳上写着费城
This one was sent a week ago.
这一封是一周前寄出的
Uh, if it's all right with you,
如果可以的话
We'd like to put you into protective custody.
我们希望对你提供保护性监禁
Well, I run the school. I-I can't just leave.
我得管理学校 我不能就这么走了
How about we leave an officer in a squad car right out front?
那我们在门口留一位警官可以吗
Good job tracking him down, Holiday.
能找到他真棒 霍乐迪
Thanks.
谢谢
It felt good being out again.
再次出外勤的感觉挺好的
Hate to be the kind of guy that says, "I told you so," But...
我很不想说"我早跟你说过" 但是...
But you told me so.
但是你早跟我说过
And you were right.
而且你是对的
You know, I almost left the force once,
其实有次我差点离开警队
right after my second divorce.
就在我第二次离婚后
Yeah? Yeah, I was so busy with the job,
是吗 我整天都在忙工作
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表