in fighting for her attention.
是没有用的
That's very understanding.
可以理解
I've had a lot of therapy.
我接受过很多治疗
Any idea why someone would want to kill her?
你知道有谁会想杀她吗
No.
不知道
What about your sister?
你妹妹呢
She's screwed up, but Sarah couldn't do something like that.
莎拉很没用 但她不会做这种事
She's got two convictions of burglary.
她犯过两次盗窃罪
She has a drug problem.
她有毒瘾
Addicts need money.
瘾君子需要钱
Sarah had hit my mom up for money all the time.
莎拉总是管我妈妈要钱
And when she wouldn't give her any,
妈妈不给她钱
Sarah would get angry at mom for loving the dog more than us.
她就会发怒 说妈妈爱狗胜过爱我们
But she wouldn't hurt anyone.
但她不会伤害任何人
We'll still need to speak to her.
我们还是要跟她谈谈
She lives on the streets.
她露宿街头
You might want to check the shelters around the south end.
你们可能得去南边的安置点找找
I'll put out a B.O.L.O.
我去发通缉令
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
Kent kissed me.
肯特吻我了
What?! On the lips?
什么 嘴对嘴吗
Yeah. We were just talking,
是啊 我们就在那说话
And suddenly, he just kissed me.
他突然就吻了我
Oh, it's like a bad romance novel.
三流爱情小说的情节啊
Yeah, we work together.
是啊 我们是同事
I know. He's my subordinate.
我知道 他是我的下属
I know. Therefore, any romantic involvement
我知道 所以私人感情
is strictly out of the question.
是根本不能有的
I know! Are you sure?
我知道 你确定吗
I almost forgot. How was your interview?
我差点忘了 你的面试怎么样
You're changing the subject.
你在转移话题
Yes, I am.
没错
It's gonna be fine.
会好的
So, it didn't go well.
所以是不顺利咯
Well, three bankruptcies, two D.U.I.S,
三次破产 两次酒驾
and one arrest for indecent exposure by the board members
一个董事会成员曾因露阴被捕
has me convinced it's gonna be fine.
使我确信 会没事的
You really think that threatening them with exposure
你真觉得用露阴威胁他们
is the right way to go?
是正确的选择吗
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, I'll keep it quiet.
我不会到处张扬的
You know, like a good neighbor would.
做个好邻居
Do you have anything case related to share? Yes.
案子有什么进展吗 有
To figure out how the poison was ingested,
为了弄清楚毒药是如何摄入的
I had the victim's stomach contents analyzed.
我检测了受害人的胃内容物
I found coffee, salmon, kale, brown rice.
发现了咖啡 三文鱼 甘蓝 糙米
All were contaminated with strychnine.
都沾染了马钱子碱
That's a breakfast I'd skip.
我可不想吃这样的早餐
But the small amount of food was not consistent
但她的胃里食物很少
with the large amount of poison in her system.
毒药却很多
So, I sent a tech over to the house,
所以我派一名检验员去了她家
and he found salmon, kale, and brown rice
他在冰箱里一个标着"狗食"的罐子里
in a container in the refrigerator labeled "Dog food."
发现了三文鱼 甘蓝和糙米
All tested positive for strychnine.
里面都有马钱子碱
Well, if the poison was in the dog food,
既然毒药在狗食里
why didn't it kill the dog?
为什么狗没事呢
Well, a dog's sense of smell
狗的嗅觉
is 20 times more sensitive than a human's,
是人类嗅觉的二十倍
So it's possible that he smelled the poison
有可能是它闻出了毒药
and refused to eat it.
拒绝进食
And Mona didn't smell it.
而梦娜没闻出来
And if she didn't want to waste it...
如果她不想浪费
She ate it.
就会把它吃掉
So, someone was trying to kill the dog
所以是有人想杀狗
and Mona just got in the way.
而梦娜只是躺枪
Dr. Isles. Yes!
艾尔斯医生 在
I didn't mean to scare you.
我没想吓你
Oh, no. Not -- not at all.
没有 完全没有
What can I do for you, Sergeant?
有什么事 警司
Jane was filling me in on your theory
简告诉我 你觉得
about Duke smelling the poison.
公爵闻出了毒药
And I was thinking,
我在想
since this dog has no history of being aggressive,
既然这只狗没有暴♥力♥前科
maybe the bite marks on her arm
也许她胳膊上的咬痕
are from Duke trying to pull her out of the pool trying to save her.
是公爵想救她 把她拽出泳池时留下的
Well, that would be consistent
这可以解释
with the puncture marks I saw.
我见到的穿刺性咬痕
Did you test for strychnine in his system?
你检测它体内的马钱子碱了吗
I'm afraid not.
恐怕还没有
We only used the blood sample to test for rabies.
我们只用血样检测了狂犬病
But if he was the intended victim...
如果它是目标受害者
Then I should do a more detailed examination of the dog.
那我应该对狗做更细致的检查
So, I will e-mail the director of Animal Control
我会给动物管理局局长打电♥话♥
and ask him to release Duke in our custody.
让他把公爵交给我们
Thanks, Maura.
谢谢 莫拉
Frankie, did we ever get a hit on the B.O.L.O. for Mona's daughter?
弗兰基 梦娜女儿的通缉令找到人了吗
Nothing. It's like she disappeared.
没有 她就像消失了一样
I started looking into who else would want Duke dead.
我调查了一下还有谁希望公爵死
A woman named Delores Klobb
一个叫德洛莉丝·克洛布的女人
filed 22 complaints with Animal Control
曾经22次向动物管理局投诉
about Duke's excessive barking.
说公爵吠声扰民
That would make me want to kill the dog.
换我我也想杀了狗
Yeah, especially since she lives right next door.
是啊 特别是她就住在隔壁
Did we talk to her?
我们跟她谈过了吗
Well, the uniforms knocked on her door
警♥察♥在取证过程中
during the canvassing, but she didn't answer.
敲过她家的门 但没人应门
Well, maybe we should knock a little louder.
也许我们该大点声敲
Yeah.
是啊
Going somewhere?
要出门吗
I'm moving to Florida.
我要搬去佛罗里达
You come by to help me pack?
你们是来帮我收拾包裹的吗
Two policemen came by to interview you this morning.
两名警♥察♥今天早上来造访过
Only I wasn't home.
可我不在家
I was getting my hair done.
我在做头发
You can ask at the salon.
你可以问理发店
Which salon?
哪一家
Cuts Galore.
百样造型
You want to talk about Mona?
你们想问梦娜的事吗
Is there something you want to tell us?
有什么信息吗
I didn't like her damn dog.
我不喜欢她的死狗
Because he barked.
因为它叫
Constantly.
总是叫
And Mona wouldn't do anything
梦娜也不想想办法
except rub him on the head and say he was a good dog.
成天摸着它的脑袋说它是好狗
Nobody else around here complained.
但是这周边只有你投诉过
Well, maybe it didn't bother them.
大概是别人不觉得烦吧
They didn't live right next door like I do.
他们可不像我 正好住在隔壁
Maybe they were deaf.
也许他们是聋子
You know, I watch cop shows.
我看过警♥匪♥片
I know what's going on here.
我知道现在是什么情况
You think I killed Mona because of Duke.
你们觉得我因为讨厌公爵 杀了梦娜
Did you?
是你吗
I have been complaining about Duke for years.
我都投诉公爵好几年了
If I was gonna kill Mona,
如果我想杀梦娜
it would've been a long time ago, not now that I'm moving.
我早就杀了 而不是现在我都要搬走了才杀
And you know, I am not the only one that didn't like him.
你也知道 不光我讨厌它
I don't know how many times
我都不知道有多少次
I had to listen to that drug-addict daughter
听见那个瘾君子女儿因为狗的事
argue with Mona about that dog.
跟梦娜吵架
When was the last time the daughter was here?
她女儿最后一次来是什么时候
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表