Yeah.
对
When they started to get serious, she changed,
他们开始恋爱之后 她就变了
got...nervous, withdrawn.
变得紧张 孤僻
Spike is probably not the name his parents gave him.
斯拜克可能不是他的真名吧
That's the only thing she ever called him.
她只这么叫过他
But I have a picture.
但我有张照片
He was at Mona's birthday party.
他去了莫娜的生日派对
He still look like that?
他现在还长这样吗
Last time I saw him.
上次见到他还是
I never liked him, but with your friends,
我一直不喜欢他 但碍于朋友的面子
it's hard to say something, you know?
也没法说什么 你懂吧
Watch your fingers.
注意手指
Watch your fingers. Okay.
注意手指 好了
That way.
那边
All right.
好了
Oh, god.
天呐
I don't remember Frankie's apartment being this nice.
我不记得弗兰基的家有这么好看
Yeah, it's a different apartment. He moved.
对 这是另外一套房♥ 他搬家了
What?
什么
Yeah, this one is two floors higher.
对 这是两层楼上
I guess I didn't notice
我想我大概
what button you pushed in the elevator.
没看到你在电梯里按的是什么
I was so worried about trying to avoid a hernia
我一直担心如何避免全身
of the entire body.
都染上疝气
That's not what a hernia is.
那可不是疝气
Yes, I know that.
我知道
How come I didn't know
我怎么能不知道
that Frankie was getting a new place?
弗兰基搬家了呢
Uh...he was keeping it a secret?
因为他在保密
Until when?
到什么时候
I...
我...
Oh! What the hell?!
什么鬼
Until now, I'm guessing.
到现在 我猜的
I've seen your chest.
我见过你的胸
Yeah, but that was always near a pool.
没错 但每次都在泳池边上
Ma, what are you doing here?
妈 你在这干嘛
What are you doing,
你不告诉我
not telling me that you got a new place?
你搬家了又是要干嘛
I was gonna tell youse, as it's all fixed up.
我准备等收拾好了再告诉你们的
There -- it's all fixed up.
看 置备齐了
I don't want that.
我不想要这个
It's a nice chair. It's awful,
这椅子很好的 烂透了
and I'm trying to go a different way.
而且我想换个风格
Yeah, the secret way.
是啊 秘密的风格
Come on, Janie.
拜托 简妮
Like you don't have any secrets.
说得好像你没有秘密似的
Yes, I have secrets. I'm allowed to have secrets.
对 我有秘密 我可以有秘密
You are not allowed.
你不可以
I just wanted it to be totally nice when you saw it.
我只是想把房♥子装♥修♥好再让你看
So you'd know I'm not your door-and-cinder-block,
好让你知道 我不再是那个
desk-using younger brother anymore.
碍手碍脚的幼稚小♥弟♥弟♥了
All right, that's sweet.
好吧 真贴心
What about the chair?
这椅子怎么办
Totally cramping my style.
跟我的风格太不搭
Will you take it downstairs?
你们能把它搬到楼下去吗
I'm getting ready for a date.
我要准备去赴约了
Sure.
当然
Fine, fine.
好吧 好吧
I'll do it.
我来搬
I think you look great.
你看着挺帅的
You should wear pants.
你该穿上裤子
Have fun tonight.
晚上玩得开心
Ma, this chair is --
妈 这椅子...
Free!
免费的
Free covers a lot of ugly.
免费遮百丑啊
So, it turns out our vic not only quit her job,
我们的被害人不只辞了工作
she closed her social-media accounts,
还注销了社交网络账号♥
cancelled her cellphone, stopped using her credit cards.
手♥机♥也销了号♥ 还停止使用信♥用♥卡♥
To top it all off, when they searched her apartment,
最奇怪的是 警方搜查她的公♥寓♥时
they found a packed suitcase.
发现了一只打好包的行李箱
She was about to go on the run.
她正准备逃亡
Or enter a convent.
或者出家为尼
Both good options for a woman with a bad boyfriend.
都是交了差劲男友的女性的绝佳选择
Well, I think there are a few other things
还有一些其他办法
she might have considered.
供她选择啊
I didn't find any calls to shelters
我没发现她寻求过庇护
or restraining orders filed with police.
也没向警方申请签发限制令
Is there any evidence that Spike was actually abusive?
有证据表明斯拜克有虐待倾向吗
One neighbor said she never heard them fighting,
一位邻居说她从没听见过他们吵架
but a couple of weeks ago,
但几周前
she complimented Spike on his hair --
她夸奖了他的头发
he almost ripped her head off.
而他差点把她的头扯掉
So he's wound a little tight. Clearly.
他有点神经质 显然如此
Tight enough to snap
如果他认定莫娜要离开他
if he thought Mona was gonna leave him?
会不会失控呢
Only way to know for sure is to find him.
这只有找到他才能知道了
Is her apartment missing a rug?
她的公♥寓♥丢了地毯吗
Hardwood floors. No way to know.
硬木地板 所以无从知晓
If it was easy, anybody could do it.
这工作要是那么容易 所有人都能当警探了
Holiday.
郝乐迪
Rizzoli.
里佐利
Sounds like something your mom would serve for dinner.
听着像是你妈妈会做的一道菜
"Kids, come to the table.
"孩子们 来吃饭了
The Holiday Rizzoli is ready."
郝乐迪·里佐利做好了"
You don't know many Italians, do you?
你不认识几个意大利人 对吧
Just you guys.
只认识你们几个
Because my ma would've said that about 80 decibels louder
因为我妈会用再大八十分贝的声音大吼
and the phrases "Before I" and "Don't make me"
而且你显然漏掉了"别等到"
are conspicuously missing.
和"别逼我"
I went through Mona's cellphone records.
我调查了莫娜的通话记录
Before she stopped using it,
她销号♥前
there were a lot of calls to a Cecil Wilson.
曾给希瑟·威尔森打过好几通电♥话♥
Is that the boyfriend, Spike?
是她男朋友斯拜克吗
If my name were Cecil,
要是我叫希瑟
almost anything would be preferable.
随便起哪个名字都比现在的好
We have an address?
有地址吗
Yep. I'll text it to you.
有 我发给你
And Jane.
给简也发一份
Tell her I'll meet them there.
告诉她在那里碰头
And while our satellite offices
由于我们的分部
don't have the lab equipment that we do,
没有我们这里的实验设备
We will process, on a priority basis,
我们会优先检测
any evidence you deem necessary.
你认为有必要检测的证据
How long have you actually worked here?
你在这里工作几年了
About five years.
五年左右
And did you ever practice any other type of medicine
你成为法医之前
before you became an M.E.?
有做过医生吗
Only in my residency.
只住院实习过
So, our refrigerated storage is down the hall.
我们的冷库在最里面
Would you like to see it?
你想看看吗
Do you actually enjoy this managerial side of your job?
你真的喜欢这种管理的工作吗
You ask a lot of questions.
你问题好多啊
I'm sorry. I'm just curious.
抱歉 我只是好奇
I am not prying maliciously.
我打听你的事并无恶意
Please, feel free to ask me anything you like.
你想问我什么可以随便问
Well, I have worn those shoes, working out,
我锻炼时会穿你这种鞋
but I've never really thought of them as business attire.
但我从没想过把它们穿来上班
Right, well, technically, that's not a question, is it?
准确的说 这也不算个问题
No, I just don't find them suitable.
没错 我只是觉得穿这个来不太合适
Unlike your 4-inch heels?
但你穿四英寸的高跟鞋就合适
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表