until they meet the one that works.
直到他们遇见了那个可以相守一生的人
When'd you get so smart? Ah, I've always been smart.
你什么时候那么聪明了 一直都是
Not that anyone would notice.
只是没人会注意到罢了
So far, the kid's sticking to his story.
到目前为止 这孩子坚持自己的主张
Says he was hanging out on Prescott Trail yesterday around 6,
说他昨天六点左右在自♥由♥之路上闲逛的时候
found the cell phone in the dirt.
发现了地上的手♥机♥
And thought what, "Hey, free phone"?
然后想"这不是免费的手♥机♥嘛"是吗
Pretty much. And he figured out the password
差不多 他根据屏幕上的手指污迹
by the finger smudges on the screen. Smart.
推算出了密♥码♥ 很聪明
That's not the first word I'd use to describe him,
我不会用这个词形容他
but he says that he didn't see anyone or anything,
但他说他没看到别人或者其他东西
and that includes our body.
包括我们那具尸体
You believe him? I'm starting to, yeah.
你相信他 我开始相信他了 没错
Stealing a cell phone hardly seems like a motive for murder.
偷手♥机♥看上去不太像谋杀的动机
Evan Ballard's lawyer wants to talk.
伊万·巴拉德的律师想谈谈
You think he's gonna cop to the killing? I doubt it.
你觉得他会承认谋杀吗 我很怀疑
He seemed genuinely surprised when he heard Stuart was dead.
他听到斯图尔特的死讯时看上去真的很惊讶
So we have two thieves and no killer.
这么说我们抓住了两个小偷 没有凶手
Nina get anything off that phone?
妮娜在手♥机♥里找到什么了吗
She's working on it.
她还在努力
Hey. What do you got?
你有什么发现
I went through Stuart's phone.
我翻了斯图尔特的手♥机♥
Mostly friends and family,
主要是朋友和家人
but I also found some texts from Heather Matthews.
但我还发现了几条海瑟·马修斯发的短♥信♥
The client with the jealous husband?
丈夫很嫉妒的那个客户
Her messages to Stuart started a week ago
她是从一周前开始给斯图尔特发信息的
and became increasingly agitated.
内容日益焦虑不安
They suddenly stopped yesterday.
昨天突然不发了
Look at this.
听这条
"I don't understand why you're ignoring me.
"我不明白你为什么不理我
I know you were home yesterday."
我知道你昨天在家"
That sounds like she might've been stalking him.
听上去她好像在跟踪他
What do we have on her?
我们有她什么资料
No criminal record,
她没有犯罪记录
but her bank account shows a withdrawal
但是一周前 她的银行账户
of $2,500 from savings a week ago.
产生了两千五百美金的取款交易
Might explain that first edition "Don Juan"
也许你在斯图尔特的宿舍里找到的
you found in Stuart's dorm.
那本初版的《唐璜》就是这么来的
Well, maybe it was a gift.
也许是送他的礼物
Heather also doesn't have much of an online presence,
海瑟也不怎么上网
but this may be why --
而原因有可能是
she's got three social media accounts that were closed
她有三个社交媒体的帐号♥都因
for inappropriate and abusive conduct.
不恰当和侮辱性内容被关掉了
Evan Ballard's lawyer wants to deal.
伊万·巴拉德的律师想达成协议
He know something about the murder?
他有和谋杀案相关的线索
Evan admitted that he sold information
伊万承认他曾向一些
to several Yourperfectmate clients
想要知道自己线上男友真实身份的
who wanted to learn the identities
完美伴侣客户
of their online boyfriends.
兜售过信息
Was one of them Heather Matthews?
其中包括海瑟·马修斯吗
It was. That's why he lawyered up.
是的 所以他才请了律师
Didn't want to be charged as an accessory to murder.
他不想被指控为谋杀从犯
We gotta bring her in. I'll get Jane.
我们得把她带到局里来 我去叫简
Wait a second.
等一下
Gasoline.
是汽油
She's gonna torch the place.
她要把整个房♥子点着
Get the front. I'll go around back.
你们从前门进 我去后面
Shit.
该死
Boston P.D.! Don't move!
波士顿警♥察♥局 不许动
Get out.
出去
Put the lighter up.
把打火机举起来
He said he was going to leave me.
他说他要离开我
Why does everyone wanna leave me?
为什么所有人都想离开我
Heather, listen to me, okay?
海瑟 听我说 好吗
I understand that this is hard for you.
我明白这对你来说很不容易
I thought Stuart loved me.
我以为斯图尔特爱我
But then he told me it wasn't real.
可他告诉我那不是真的
He didn't even appreciate the book.
他根本都不喜欢那本书
And it was a very thoughtful gift.
那是份很贴心的礼物
It was perfect!
简直就完美
I followed him onto the trail because...
我跟踪他上登山道是因为
I wanted him to understand how much I cared.
我想让他明白我有多在乎
He told me to leave him alone.
他让我躲他远点
Wait, wait, wait. Hey, hey, hey.
等一下 等一下 等等
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Look at me, okay?
看着我 好吗
I know that you did not want to hurt Stuart. Okay?
我知道你并不想伤害斯图尔特的
Just like I know you don't wanna do this.
就像我知道你也不想这么做
I know you don't wanna hurt Rick. Okay?
我知道你不想伤害里克的 好吗
I don't wanna hurt anyone.
我不想伤害任何人
Okay.
好的
But nobody leaves me.
但是谁都别想离开我
No!
不
Nice catch.
接得漂亮
Easy. Take it easy.
慢慢来 慢慢来
Put your hands behind your back. It's gonna be okay.
把手背到背后 没事的
You ready to go?
可以走了吗
Oh, no.
不
What? I'm not messing with you.
怎么了 我这可不是在逗你
Jane. Okay, I'm messing with you a little bit.
简 好吧 是有点想逗你
I got gasoline on my jacket,
我的外套上蹭上汽油了
and luckily, I had this...at...my chair.
幸运的是 我椅子上还有这件
Oh, goodness.
天啊
All right. Well, before we go...
好吧 在我们出发前
there is something that I wanted to say.
我要跟你说件事
Are you gonna make some sort of proclamation?
你是要发表宣言吗
I am who I am
我成为今天这个样子
because of the things that have happened in my life,
皆因我生命中发生的种种
the good and the bad.
有好也有坏
Sounds very proclamation-y.
听上去很像是宣言
My relationships with my family
我和我家人的关系
have been... challenging at times,
有时候很有挑战性
and they've certainly had a significant influence.
而这种关系也的确造成了显著的影响
But other people have been just as important.
但是其他人对我来说也同样重要
Do you mean super...smart and funny people
你是指那些超级聪明 幽默
that don't mind borrowing leftovers from your fridge?
并且不介意吃掉你冰箱里剩菜的那些人吗
If it wasn't for you, Jane,
简 要不是因为有你
and your family,
和你的家人
I think I would probably be one of those people
我想我可能就会成为那种
that's sitting home on a Friday night,
周五晚上独自坐在家里
reading medical journals.
读医学期刊的人
And instead, I'm heading out for the evening,
而现在我晚上要和朋友们一起
surrounded by friends.
出去玩
Oh, please. You love those medical journals.
拜托 你爱死那些医学期刊了
That's true.
这倒是真的
But you all keep me so busy, I never run out of new ones.
但是你们就够我忙的了 我永远看不完那些期刊
In that case, you're welcome.
这样说的话 不用谢
Now let's go!
那我们走吧
Please don't do that in public.
拜托你不要在大庭广众下这样
I can't help it!
我忍♥不住
Jane, that fringe is gonna scratch your cornea.
简 那些流苏会刮伤你的眼角膜的
Or yours, so stay back!
还有你的 所以躲我远点
I'll just do it to the car.
我只会对车做这个动作
I promise... but keep your distance!
我保证 但还是离我远点
Oh, my God.
天啊
...and that's when I realized
就在那时 我才发现
the towel was stuck in the elevator door.
毛巾卡在了电梯门里
No! Yes!
不是吧 就是
So what did you do?
那你怎么办
So I stood up straight
于是我就立正站好
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表