Ricardo Ruiz. No record.
里卡尔多·瑞兹 没有犯罪记录
Says he made the pickup yesterday at 9:00 A.M.
他说他是昨天早上九点拿走的冰箱
Let's talk to shop owners and dog walkers,
去跟商店店主和遛狗的人谈谈
anybody who might've seen somebody drop off a fridge
还有任何可能在垃圾车来之前
before the pickup time. You got it.
看到有人扔冰箱的人 没问题
Hey, you know,
你知道吧
you got some vacation days that are about to expire.
你有几天假期快过期了
So? Well, you don't get paid more if you don't take 'em.
所以呢 你不休假也不会有加班费
Yeah, I know. But what am I gonna do with a day off?
我知道 但我休假去干嘛呢
Well, I need somebody to look at that plumbing problem
我需要有人娶帮我看看酒吧的
at the dirty robber. Me?
管道问题 我吗
Well, your mother said that you spent your summers
你妈妈说你每年夏天都在附近
handing your dad wrenches under every countertop on the block.
各家各户的厨房♥操作台下给你♥爸♥爸递扳手
Yeah?
然后呢
She suggested you take a vacation day and go fix it.
她建议你休一天假然后去把它修好
Did she now?
刚才吗
It's not me.
不是我说的
It's your mother. You know how she is.
是你妈妈说的 你了解她
Oh, believe me, I do.
相信我 我了解她
Did you find something?
有什么发现吗
Just a single gunshot wound. .38 caliber.
只有一处枪伤 0.38口径
There was no blood spatter inside the fridge,
冰箱里没有血液飞溅的痕迹
which could mean that he was shot elsewhere.
也就是说他是在别处被射杀的
Meaning we have no idea where.
也就是说我们不知道在哪儿
There's also something else.
还有些别的
There's someone here.
有人来了
Who is it?
谁
Someone from another agency.
别的机构的人
Okay, Maura, I've already played the guessing game once today.
好吧 莫拉 我今天已经玩过一次猜谜游戏了
It rhymes with...
它的韵脚是
"Left me shy."
"腌小鱼"
Okay, nothing really rhymes with F.B.I.
好吧 没有什么跟联调局韵脚一样
F.B.I.? Yes.
联调局 对
That is who's here. Now.
就是那个人 那个
What rhymes with "pain in my ass"?
什么跟烦人精韵脚一样
Rhetorical.
开玩笑的
Jane Rizzoli.
简·里佐利
Nate Burns.
内特·伯恩斯
I see you got a body in a fridge.
我看到你们在冰箱里找到一具尸体
I see you're reading our files. May I ask who called you here?
我看到你在读我们的文件 是谁叫你来的
Technically, it was me.
实际上是我
Well, when Dr. Isles ran your victim's prints, it alerted us.
艾尔斯医生搜索他的指纹时触发了我们的警报
The victim's on an international criminal database,
死者在一个国际犯罪数据库有记录
so we've been after him for a while.
我们已经追捕他一段时间了
Great. What can you tell us? Name's Yuri Yevtushok,
很好 你都知道什么 他叫尤里·耶夫图肖克
Though he has a lot of aliases.
尽管他有很多假名
I would, too. What do you want him for?
换我我也会 你们要他干嘛
I'm not at liberty.
我无权告知
Of course you're not.
你当然没有
But you will want access to all the evidence and information
但你想要我们在谋杀调查中得到的
that we uncover in our homicide investigation, correct?
所有的证据和线索 对吗
Oh, yeah. That'd be great. Thank you.
对 那太好了 谢谢
I believe the saying is, "I'll show you mine
我觉得那个说法是 "如果你告诉我
if you tell me what the hell you're doing in my house."
你在我这里干嘛 我就告诉你我知道的"
Well, all right.
好吧
But you first.
但你先说
What have you got, Dr. Isles?
你查到什么了 艾尔斯医生
There were a few cotton fibers on the victim's jacket.
受害者的外套上有一些棉纤维
The fibers are dense, heavy grade.
那些纤维密度很大 很重
Like from a rope? The lab is running tests now.
像绳子上的吗 实验室正在检测
I'd like a copy of those results.
我想要那些检测报告的副本
Before I could run prints,
在我提取指纹之前
I had to remove a polymeric film coating
我在受害者的指尖上取下了一层
on the victim's fingertips.
聚合物薄膜
Initial tests show that there was a presence
初步检测结果显示里面
of a commercial antiseptic.
存在商业杀菌剂
Liquid band-aids?
液体创可贴
Must mean he was trying to hide his fingerprints.
他一定是在试图遮盖他的指纹
Cat burglar?
飞贼
Eh, something like that.
差不多吧
Our victim may be European, based on the implants
受害者可能是欧洲人 根据他牙齿中的
and the gold inlay crowns in his teeth.
植入物和嵌入的金王冠来看
It's a common dental practice overseas.
这在国外是很普遍的牙科手术
Czech-born.
生于捷克
We think.
我们这么认为
Last known address outside of Milan.
最近一次的住址是在米兰城外
Terrific. So we all have the exact same information,
太棒了 我们掌握的信息完全一样
gathered in the least efficient way possible. Excuse me.
而且是以效率最低的方式 我先走了
Cat burglar doesn't begin to describe this guy.
飞贼不足以形容这个人
Yevtushok's a notorious thief,
耶夫图肖克是个臭名昭著的窃贼
on every most wanted list from London to Shanghai.
他在世界各地的通缉名单上
So if he was in town... it was to steal something.
所以如果他来这里 那一定是为了偷东西
What we know about this guy is that
我们对这家伙的了解是
he doesn't pick up a phone for less than $10 million.
他不会接一千万以下的生意
So whatever he came for, it's something big.
所以他想偷的肯定是件贵重物品
Now was that so hard?
让你说这些就这么难吗
You're welcome.
不客气
He used the word "notorious"?
他用了"臭名昭著"这个词
Yeah, like we're in a western.
对 就像我们是在西部一样
Nina's trying to pinpoint
妮娜正在尝试查出
exactly when he got into the country.
他是什么时候入境的
What about known associates or previous arrests?
有没有已知的助手或者以前的被捕经历
Anybody who might help us figure out what he was doing here?
任何能帮我们查清他在这里做什么的人
We're on it. The F.B.I.'s fairly certain it's theft-related.
正在查 联调局很确定他跟盗窃案有关
Theft of what, exactly?
到底是偷什么
Well, that's the problem. They don't know.
这就是问题所在 他们不知道
Or if they do know, they're not telling us.
或者他们知道 但是不告诉我们
Well, if it was theft, maybe he got caught in the act.
如果是盗窃的话 他可能是被抓了个现行
Robbery victim kills the thief, panics, dumps the body.
被偷的人杀了窃贼 慌张之中丢弃了尸体
Here, according to the uniforms.
警员说就在这儿
Here?
这儿
The driver said he picked the fridge up here?
司机说他是在这儿捡到冰箱的吗
That's what he said.
他是这么说的
So far, nobody saw a refrigerator here
目前还没有人在司机称捡到
before the time he claims to have picked it up.
冰箱的时间点之前 看见这里放过冰箱
The dumbest criminal I know
最蠢的罪犯
would pick a better spot to dump a body.
都会选个比这好的地方抛尸
Driver's lying.
司机在说谎
Where did you really get the fridge, Ricky?
你到底在哪捡到的冰箱 里基
I don't wanna lose my job.
我可不想丢掉我的工作
Your job?
你的工作
You lied to a police officer. That's a crime.
你对警官说谎了 这是犯罪
So is obstructing a murder investigation.
这是妨碍谋杀案调查
You want a job?
你想要工作
How does underwear detail at a prison laundry sound, huh?
在监狱洗衣房♥洗内♥裤♥这工作听起来怎么样
Sometimes I pick up stuff that's not on my route.
有时候我不光从路线上捡东西
On company time? We're not supposed to do it.
工作时间吗 我们本来不应该这么做
But people throw away valuables, man.
但是人们总是扔掉有价值的东西
Like last week, I found a deep fryer.
比如上周 我找到一个油炸锅
You know, for, like, turkeys.
炸火鸡的
Where did you get the fridge, Ricky?
那台冰箱是在哪儿捡到的 里基
Behind a warehouse on Franklin.
富兰克林街的一间仓库后面
I didn't know it had a body in it.
我不知道里面有尸体
You didn't notice the extra weight
你把它搬上卡车的时候
when you put it on the truck?
没觉得它特别重吗
I use a ramp and a dolly.
我用斜道和手推车推上去的
I was just thinking about the $150 I was gonna get for it.
我满脑子只想着可以靠它赚个150刀
Franklin and what?
富兰克林街哪里
Redding.
雷丁街交叉口
So can I get the fridge back?
我能拿回冰箱吗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表