Here's the raw.
这是原始图像
You're amazing.
你太棒了
Okay, run a search on
搜索所有
all arsonists with butterfly tattoos.
有蝴蝶纹身的纵火犯
I already did. Nothing came up.
已经搜过了 没有结果
Okay, let's get this to every local tattoo artist.
把这个图片给所有本地的纹身师
If we can find the artist, they can lead us to the arsonist.
如果能找到纹身师 纵火犯就明了了
Wait, is that Lianne Sampson? What?
等下 那个人是莉安·辛普森吗
Uh, the victim from the scene I just came from.
我刚去的那个现场的受害者
She died of a drug overdose.
服药过量致死
She had a tattoo of a butterfly on her left wrist.
她左手手腕上有一个蝴蝶纹身
That's my murder victim.
这个人是我的受害者
No, that's my murder victim.
不 那是我的受害人
This threatening pile of e-mails is all from women.
这些恐吓邮件都是女人发来的
There's no Lianne Sampson.
里面没有叫莉安·辛普森的
Anything mention arson or hacking?
有提到纵火和黑客的吗
Maybe she used a different name.
她可能用了别的名字
I have a "You're dead, bitch."
这里有一封写着"你死定了 贱♥人♥"
"Dead" Is spelled d-e-d.
"死"还拼错了
I feel pretty good about eliminating her.
我觉得可以把她排除了
Yeah.
没错
As a suspect or a spelling-bee contestant.
是作为嫌疑人还是拼写比赛选手
Well, you don't need to be a good speller
你想把什么东西烧掉的话不用
to burn something down.
非得是拼写高手
No, but you do need some degree of competence
不 但如果想黑进我的所有账户
if you're gonna hack into all my accounts.
还是需要一定技术的
She could have hired somebody to do that.
她可以雇人来做那些
Yeah.
对
Lianne Sampson was paroled two months ago
莉安·辛普森因偷窃入狱 两个月前
for petty theft.
被假释
Petty theft.
偷窃
Lots of petty theft.
各种偷窃
No, I've never had any contact with this woman.
不 我跟这个女人没有任何联♥系♥
Throwaway kid in and out of group homes,
一个在教♥养♥院♥进进出出的弃儿
becomes a drug-addicted adult.
最后成长为一个瘾君子
But she's been sober for the last six months.
但她已经六个月没吸毒了
Not so sure about that.
那可不一定
Part of her parole was that she was tested every week.
她的假释条件有一条就是每周做检验
As of last Thursday, she was clean.
直到上周四 她都没吸毒
What's her connection to Jane?
她跟简有什么联♥系♥
There is none. She burned down my apartment.
没有 她烧了我的公♥寓♥
Yeah, there's that.
对 只有这个
We'll keep looking.
我们会继续查的
Okay. Maybe somebody hired her.
好吧 也许是有人雇了她
Would explain all the cash in her apartment.
这可以解释她家里的那些现金
A junkie will do a lot for 5 grand.
一个瘾君子为了五千块可以做很多事
Yeah. Yeah, I like that thinking.
没错 我喜欢这个想法
I mean, I don't like that thinking.
我是说 我不是喜欢这个事实
I got it.
我懂的
Okay.
好吧
Nina just cracked Lianne's phone.
妮娜刚刚破解了莉安的手♥机♥
There are lots of texts from a Tom Hobert.
有很多短♥信♥是一个叫汤姆·霍伯特的人发的
Every other word is "Baby."
每句话里都有"宝贝"
So he was her boyfriend.
所以他是她男朋友
Oh, yeah. There are months of these.
没错 这些短♥信♥持续了几个月
But they end four weeks ago.
但四周之前就停了
Oh, right before she torched my apartment.
就在她点着我家之前
Okay.
好吧
So, we need to talk to Mr. Hobert.
我们得去跟霍伯特先生谈谈了
It's Maura.
是莫拉
Okay, I'll be right down.
好吧 我马上下来
We'll take care of Hobert.
我们会去找霍伯特的
Okay, thanks.
谢了
You have an address for this Hobert?
你有这个霍伯特的地址吗
Working on it.
正在找
You rang?
你打电♥话♥了
Ish.
算是吧
I have a surprise for you.
我有个惊喜给你
Oh, no, Dr. Frankenstein, you shouldn't have.
不 科学怪人 你可别给我惊喜
The fire inspector
火灾调查员
still had your door in the evidence locker.
还把你的门留在证据室里
I was thinking about what you said
我还记得你说过
about having a very good lock, so I brought it here,
你的锁很好 所以我把它拿来了
and you did, and it was picked.
你说的没错 这锁被人撬开了
Well, they had to get in somehow.
他总得想办法进门啊
The teeth are even.
钥匙齿很光滑
They bumped my lock?
他撞了我的锁
They struck the lock.
他使劲捅锁芯
They withdrew. They repeated.
然后拔♥出♥来♥再继续捅
They struck again until all of the tumblers were open.
一直捅到锁芯被完全打开
This is a very sophisticated lock-picking technique.
这是一种非常复杂的开锁方法
Which rules out a drug addict with no B&E priors.
这可以排除一个没怎么受过教育的瘾君子
Yeah, but we're dealing with
对 但我们要对付的是
someone smart and motivated, jane.
一个聪明而且有动机的人 简
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
I'd worry about the person who bumped my lock when I find them.
我担心的是那个会被我抓住 而且撞了我锁的人
Jane...
简...
Nobody bumps my lock, Maura.
没人能撞我的锁 莫拉
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
I'm kind of curious why
我有点好奇
you didn't want Jane to know I was here.
你为什么不想让简知道我在这
I've drawn up a psychological profile
我做了一份关于想害她的人的
on the person who's after her. The arsonist?
心理侧写 那个纵火犯吗
The person who hired the arsonist
是那个雇了纵火犯
and possibly the hacker.
还有黑客的人
You've ruled out Lianne Sampson? Yes.
你已经把莉安·辛普森排除了吗 对
So, this individual has access to money.
这个人有很多钱
They're very good at manipulating people,
他很擅长操纵别人
very smart, and very unpredictable.
非常聪明 而且不可预测
You think Jane's in danger? I think jane needs a bodyguard,
你觉得简有危险 我觉得简需要一个保镖
which I will pay for myself.
这钱我来出
Have you told her that?
你跟她说这些了吗
No.
没有
Look, Maura...
听着 莫拉
I understand your concern. I share your concern.
我理解你的担心 我也有同样的担心
Excellent. So, this is the list of
太好了 这是一份
bodyguards that come highly recommended.
声誉很好的保镖名单
They killed Lianne Sampson.
他杀了莉安·辛普森
Yes, and Jane is my best chance of finding them.
对 而简是我抓到他的最好机会
I'm not taking her out of commission.
我不会让简撤出任务的
That would be counterproductive.
那会产生不良后果
Thank you.
谢谢你
How did you meet Lianne?
你是怎么认识莉安的
We started dating in rehab.
我们是在戒毒所开始约会的
You're not supposed to date people from rehab.
你不应该跟戒毒所里的人约会的
You're not supposed to step on a crack
你不应该踩在裂缝上
'cause you'll break your mother's back, but you do.
你妈妈的背会受伤[西方迷信] 但你还是踩了
We were good together, you know?
我们在一起很好
She was an all-right chick.
她是个很好的人
Then what?
然后呢
There was a new guy, some dick.
有一个新男人 一个混♥蛋♥
But with money.
当很有钱
Boyfriend?
男朋友吗
Lianne said she was working for him.
莉安说她为他工作
You didn't believe her?
你不相信她
She wouldn't tell me what she was doing for the money.
她不应该告诉我她是为了钱
She wouldn't even tell me his name.
她甚至都不告诉我他的名字
Did she tell you what he did or how he looked or where he lived?
她跟你说过他是干什么的或者长什么样住哪儿吗
No.
没有
Not a curious guy, are you?
你还真是一点都不好奇啊
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表