Call that number.
打一下那个号♥码
Now?
现在吗
Yeah, now.
是的 现在
It's ringing.
响了
I got him.
我找到他了
Get on your knees! Put your hands behind your head!
跪下 把双手放在头后
Now!
马上
I want a lawyer.
我要律师
Doesn't look too shaken up, does he?
他不是很害怕 是吧
Smug bastard.
自以为是的混♥蛋♥
Turn off the cameras and give me 10 minutes alone with him,
把摄像头关掉 给我十分钟时间
he'll be shaken up.
我就能让他怕死
We'll get him.
我们会让他认罪的
We don't have enough to put him away, and he knows it.
他很清楚我们没有足够的证据关押他
Nina's still digging.
妮娜还在找证据
She found an offshore account in his name.
她发现了一个在他名下的海外账户
It's got 100 grand in it.
里面有一百万美元
You think he was paid to steal the painting?
你认为是有人出钱让他去偷画吗
I do.
没错
Right now, all we've got is the cellphone he was carrying.
目前我们只有一个他携带的手♥机♥
It ties him to the buyer but not the victims.
那只能证明他跟买♥♥家有关系 不能证明他是凶手
Frankie's back.
弗兰基回来了
We'll get him.
会找到证据的
Did you find anything in Ainsley's apartment?
在恩斯利家有什么发现吗
Nothing -- no painting, no pigskin gloves,
没有 那幅画不在 没有猪皮手套
no possible murder weapon.
也没有合理的作案工具
Found something interesting.
有个有趣的发现
Kirk Ainsley has worked for the Langdons
科克·恩斯利在兰登家工作了
for almost eight years, but in his 20s,
将近八年 但在他二十多岁时
he was an enlisted soldier in the army, rising to Sergeant.
他曾是一名入伍军人 军衔升至中士
So he has the skills to have pulled this off.
所以说他是有能力做这件事的
But here's the interesting part.
有意思的地方在于
Guess who his commanding officer was.
猜猜他的指挥官是谁
Who?
谁
Captain Samuel Langdon.
塞缪尔·兰登上尉
So he's used to taking orders from Langdon.
所以说他习惯了听命于兰登
He owes him, too -- Langdon pulled Ainsley to safety
他还欠他情 当他们小队在伊♥拉♥克♥
when an I.E.D. hit their squad in Iraq.
被简易爆♥炸♥装置袭击时兰登救了恩斯利
He saved Ainsley's life.
他救了恩斯利一命
But that still doesn't explain
这还是无法解释
why Langdon would steal his own painting.
为什么兰登想要偷自己的画作
He's got plenty of money.
他那么有钱
No, no, no. He doesn't have the money -- the wife does.
不不不 他没钱 他的妻子才有
Has Langdon filed papers to run for next year's governor's race?
兰登有没有申请竞选明年的州长
$20 million would make a nice campaign war chest.
两千万将是一笔很可观的竞选资金
And he could run the money through a PAC.
他可以通过政♥治♥行动委员会来运作这笔钱
No one would know where it came from.
没人知道这笔钱是从哪来的
Langdon hasn't filed to run,
兰登没有提交竞选文件
but he did form an Exploratory Committee.
不过他确实成立了一个试探委员会
So Langdon wants to be governor,
所以兰登想当州长
but his rich wife isn't thrilled about it.
可他有钱的老婆不是很感兴趣
Maybe she won't bankroll him.
可能她不想给他提供资金
He recruits his old army buddy to help him steal a painting
他雇了军队里的老朋友来帮他
his wife already owns.
偷走属于他妻子的画
We need to have another conversation with Secretary Langdon.
我们需要跟兰登部长再谈一次
Well, Mary Hope is usually right about these things.
玛丽·霍普对这些事的看法一向都是对的
Detective Rizzoli, I was just saying
里佐利警探 我刚刚还在说
that I owe you two a huge apology.
我得向你郑重道歉
I'm afraid that I let my enthusiasm
恐怕我被自己想改变这座城市的热情
for improving our city get the best of me.
冲昏了头脑
Well, thank you very much.
十分感谢
I apologize if I was out of line,
我为之前的不礼貌道歉
and I want to help this investigation
我想协助你们的调查
in any way that I can.
尽我一切所能
You can start by telling us about Kirk Ainsley.
你可以从告诉我们科克·恩斯利是谁开始
Yes, particularly the part about you being
是的 尤其是当时在军队
his commanding officer in the army.
你是他的指挥官这件事
Of course. Yeah.
当然
That's what makes this such a shock.
这也正是我感到震惊的地方
I've known Kirk for years,
我跟科克认识很多年了
and I never, ever would've thought
我从来没想过
that he'd be capable of doing something like this.
他会做出这样的事情来
Except that --
只是
Well, he may have murdered three people.
这三个人很可能是他杀的
You need to tell us whatever you know.
你必须把知道的所有情况告诉我们
Ainsley was a good soldier.
恩斯利是名很好的士兵
But he came back from Iraq...
但他从伊♥拉♥克♥回来后
changed.
就变了
Honestly, I've been worried about his mental health for a while now.
说实话 我对他的精神健康方面担忧很久了
Well, we can understand
我们理解
how this would be difficult for you.
这对你来说一定十分难过
Why don't you, uh... why don't you have a seat,
你 先坐下吧
uh, while Detective Korsak takes your statement,
科萨克警探需要记下你的陈述
and I'll grab us some coffees.
我去买♥♥几杯咖啡来
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, and, uh, detective?
对了 警探
Yeah?
什么
Cream, two sugars.
加奶油 两块糖
Of course.
好的
Get up. We're taking a walk.
起来 我带你走走
I'm not saying a word without a lawyer.
没有律师在 我什么都不会说的
Good. All you got to do is listen.
很好 你听着就行了
Get up!
站起来
I know that Langdon paid you off.
我知道兰登给了你一笔钱
And I'm sure he told you
我敢肯定他跟你说
he would take care of you no matter what,
无论发生什么事 他都会罩着你
get you the best lawyer money could buy.
花大价钱给你请最好的律师
Where is this lawyer?
可这个律师人在哪呢
Don't say a word.
你什么都别说
Move.
走
And over the last few years,
在过去的几年间
Ainsley's become increasingly unhinged.
恩斯利的神经失常越来越严重
And where was it, again, you said
你刚才说他有可能
he might've hidden some evidence?
把证据藏在哪儿
He has a small cabin off upper Mystic Lake.
他在神秘湖上游有个小木屋
It's not registered in his name.
不过木屋不是登记在他名下
I think it's on Old Pine Ridge Road.
好像是在老松脊路
You son of a bitch. Ainsley?
你这个混♥蛋♥ 恩斯利
It was your idea,
杀害那些人
killing those people and planting that evidence.
并且布置那些证据都是你的主意
What? That's that's absurd. What do you want to know?
什么 这太荒唐了 你想知道什么
I'll give you enough to put this bastard away forever.
我给你提供的信息够把这混♥蛋♥判终身监禁的
Clearly he's insane.
他显然是疯了
Oh, you lying sack of shit!
你这个满嘴谎话的混♥蛋♥
All right, all right.
好了 好了
All right, you want to do the honors?
好吧 剩下交给你了
With pleasure. You have the right to remain silent.
乐意之极 你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be
你所说的一切
used against you in a court of law.
都将被用作呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师
Dr. Isles.
艾尔斯医生
Welcome back. Thank you.
欢迎回来 谢谢
And thank you for stepping up the last few days.
谢谢你这几天替我
Ah, I was just doing my job.
我只是在完成本职工作而已
I hear they've recovered Mrs. Langdon's painting.
我听说他们已经找到兰登太太的画了
Yes.
是的
But I doubt that she will ever look at it the same again.
但我想她看到那幅画的心情再不会跟之前一样了
Anyway, good night.
总而言之 晚安
Oh, Kent, uh, a few of us
肯特 我们几个同事
are going to the Dirty Robber after work --
准备下班后去脏强盗酒吧
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表