Okay, that's funny.
好吧 这太搞笑了
I am so sorry, Angela.
很抱歉 安琪拉
I just didn't want to embarrass anyone,
我只是不想让任何人觉得尴尬
and I didn't want you to think differently of Ron
而且我不希望因为这件事
because of this story.
而影响你对罗恩的印象
No, no, it's okay.
不 不 没关系
I'm just really glad to know he's human.
我很开心知道他也是个凡人
So, the bartender was not Dustin Shaw.
所以说 那个酒保并不是达斯汀·肖
Right.
没错
He was just living as Dustin Shaw.
他只是冒用达斯汀·肖的名
His real name was Michael something.
他的真名是麦克什么的
So no one is who they say they are.
这么说没有人的身份是真实的
Welcome to Los Angeles.
欢迎来到洛杉矶
Oh, come on.
拜托
It hasn't grown on you just a little bit? God, no.
你一点也不喜欢这个地方吗 天啊 不
I've never wanted to see a duck boat so badly in all my life.
我这辈子从来没有这么想念过鸭子船
Well, I find it very relaxing.
我倒是觉得很放松
My low back pain is completely gone.
我的腰完全不疼了
Coincidence. No.
巧合而已 不是
You find it so hard to imagine yourself living here?
想象自己住在这里对于你来说就那么难吗
Hello.
你好呀
Really?
真的吗
You want to be attacked by a monkey in a bikini?
你想被一只穿着比基尼的猴子袭击吗
At least he's not wearing flip-flops.
至少它没穿人字拖
I think it's a capuchin.
我认为那是一只僧帽猴
Hey! Welcome home.
欢迎回家
And she has returned from the land of sun and sand.
她从阳光海滩的圣地回来了
And wine. Indeed.
还有酒的圣地 没错
Very serious about their wine, those Californians.
那些加州人对酒可是很认真的
Thank you. Mm, enjoy.
谢谢 好好享用
Be glad you didn't have to go all the way there to get it.
很开心你不用跑那么老远才能喝到这酒
You are not allowed to take a paid vacation to California
不许你去加州带薪度假
and then complain about it.
回来还抱怨
Do you want your souvenir or not?
你还想不想要你的纪念品了
Is it wine?
是酒吗
I want it if it's wine.
是酒我就要
Mister Juicy?
果汁先生
Mm-hmm. If you ever wanted
如果你想找到
to feel like you were in L.A., look no further.
身处加州的感觉 有它就够了
Now cleanse.
净化吧
Cleanse what?
净化什么
Just...cleanse.
就净化就是了
Jane.
简
There's something you need to see.
我有样东西要给你看
I traced the origin of the hack to your accounts
我追踪到了黑入你帐号♥的来源
to a specific IP address.
最终锁定了一个特定的IP地址
It took me and three encryption experts
这是我和三个银行那边的
from the bank to do it.
加密专家合力才做到的
When I zeroed in on the address,
当我攻击那个IP地址时
it triped some machanism that redirected me
引发了某个机制将我转向了一个
to an unindexed website
无索引的网站
that you can't access without a password.
没有密♥码♥就无法打开的
Can we crack it?
能破解吗
The password is Jane Rizzoli.
密♥码♥是简·里佐利
The web address contained a compressed video file
网站上有一个压缩的视频文件
which I downloaded.
我已经下载下来了
It's my apartment.
是我的公♥寓♥
From before the fire.
在失火之前
Wait a minute. What is this?
等一下 这是什么
It wasn't an accident.
那不是个意外
Why send a video?
为什么要发视频
'Cause whoever set the fire...
因为纵火的人
Wants me to know about it.
希望我知道这件事
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表