Uh, wait a sec.
等一下
What do you got there?
你买♥♥了什么
For me?
给我的
What's the occasion?
今天是什么特别的日子
No occasion. I saw it, and I thought of you.
没什么 我看到它 就想到了你
All right.
好吧
This is beautiful.
真漂亮
Wait. Am I being punked?
等等 这是个恶作剧吗
What is -- the keys to my spaceship?
什么...这是我的宇宙飞船的钥匙
Nope. Just for the roof.
不是 只是屋顶的钥匙
You can put the telescope up there --
你可以把望远镜放在那上面
You know, keep an eye out.
留心观察夜空
Worst case, you get to see a beautiful moon
就算是最坏的情况 你也能时不时的
every now and then.
看到一轮美丽明月
Do you believe there's life up there?
你相信宇宙中还有别的生命存在吗
I believe that anything is possible.
我相信一切皆有可能
What are you doing here, Daniel?
你在这里做什么 丹尼尔
I'm out for a ride.
我骑车出来兜兜风
I'm not doing anything.
我什么都没做
I-I know where you've been today.
我知道你今天去了哪里
My friends at the shelter told me
我在收♥容♥所♥工作的朋友告诉我
some bitch cop was around asking about me.
有个贱♥人♥警♥察♥去那边打听我的事
Yeah, they miss you there.
是啊 他们很想你
Nobody could figure out why you quit.
没人知道你为什么辞职
They said you were so good with the animals...
他们说你和动物相处得特别好
so ready to be there with them at their final moment.
总是在它们临终时准备好陪在它们身边
But we know why you quit, don't we?
但我们对你辞职的理由都心知肚明 对吧
They don't kill dogs there anymore.
他们那边不再杀死狗了
There's no thrills for you.
对你来说 不刺♥激♥了
Why are you picking on me, Jane?
为什么你要找我茬儿 简
I'm just a kid.
我只是个孩子
I'm gonna make sure you never hurt anybody ever again.
我要确保你不能再伤害其他人
Good luck with that.
祝你好运了
There were 15 Daniel O'neill narratives
一共有十五篇丹尼尔·奥尼尔的叙述
all stuck in with other patients' files.
都被塞进了其他病人的档案里
So...
所以...
We're looking for the serial killer/psychopath checklist, huh?
我们要找符合连环杀手或是精神变♥态♥者的内容
Fire, torture.
火焰 严刑拷打
Voyeurism, antisocial behavior.
窥阴癖 反♥社♥会♥行为
I wonder how long it took his mother to realize
我很好奇他的母亲花了多久才意识到
there was something really wrong with him.
他真的有问题
Well, for most parents, I think there's
对于大多数家长而言 我认为
a significant degree of denial that has to be overcome,
他们必须要克服内心强烈的否认
as well as the guilt about having your child be such a person.
以及愧疚 自己的孩子竟会成为这样的人
I can't imagine.
我无法想象
"Fire is alive.
"火焰是有生命的
I love to watch it breathe, jump around, dance.
我喜欢看到它呼吸 四处跃动 舞蹈
It consumes everything that falls into it,
它吞噬着所有落入它怀抱中的一切
that I put into it.
我放进它怀中的一切
It ripples and twists like it's trying to escape."
它荡漾扭曲着 像是要挣脱"
He did it.
是他做的
"I'll take her to the woods. There's a quiet place I know.
"我会把她带进树林 我知道一个静谧之所
She can rest there safe and secure, untouched.
她可以安然无恙地在那休息 不被人触碰
I want to help her sleep. I know how to do that.
我想帮助她睡觉 我知道该怎么做
I'll watch over her until I'm sure she's gone."
我会守望着她 直到我确信她已离开人世"
All the elements of Sheila's murder --
希拉谋杀案的所有要素
cage in the woods,
树林中的笼子
lack of sexual assault, drugs.
没有性侵行为 药物
This must be the narrative that made Foley come to see me.
一定是这篇叙述促使弗利来见我的
The narratives aren't enough
这篇叙述不足以
to charge O'neill with Sheila's murder.
指控奥尼尔谋杀了希拉
A lawyer will just claim
律师肯定会声称
he was coerced to write these stories.
他是被迫写下这些故事的
Yeah. Without Dr. Foley to give us therapeutic context,
是啊 没有弗利医生告诉我们治疗环境
they're useless in court.
它们在法庭上毫无用处
We might be able to use them for a competence hearing.
我们可能可以将它们用于能力裁定听证会
Well, between the narratives and the session notes
利用这些叙述和会诊笔记
and what I learned at the animal clinic,
还有我在动物诊疗所了解到的情况
it might be enough to get him committed.
或许足够定他罪了
He's a minor -- and smart.
他是未成年人 还很聪明
When he turns 18, how much do you want to bet
你愿意花多少钱赌 当他成年时
he convinces everyone that he's cured?
他会说服所有人他已经痊愈了
God, I wish you could have seen
天啊 我希望你能看到
his smug little face in the parking garage.
他在停车场里那副自以为是的嘴脸
Foley diagnosed him as a high-functioning narcissist.
弗利诊断他为高功能自恋癖者
He thinks he's smarter than we are.
他认为他比我们聪明
Well, he's not.
才不是
Hey, detective.
警探
Can I talk to you for a second?
可以跟你聊两句吗
Sure.
当然
You knew that there was a problem with Daniel
你发现丹尼尔有问题
for quite some time.
已经有一段时间了
Was that why you sent him to see Dr. Foley?
所以你才让他去看弗利医生的吗
You know, sending him to see Dr. Foley is the best thing
你知道吗 送他去弗利医生那里
that you could have done for him.
是你能为他做的最好的事了
You knew that he had hurt someone,
你知道他伤害了别人
and I can imagine that was very difficult for you.
我能想象你心里肯定很苦
Please help us.
请帮帮我们
Mrs. O'neill, you can have Daniel committed
奥尼尔太太 你可以把丹尼尔送到
to a psychiatric hospital, where he will never,
精神病医院 在那里
ever be able to hurt anyone else again.
他再也不能伤害到其他人
Please.
拜托了
I know this is difficult.
我知道这很难
Please help us.
请帮帮我们
Okay.
好吧
I'll help you.
我会帮你们
Okay.
好的
Let's go.
咱们走吧
We need to go to my office.
咱们得先去我办公室
I have some paperwork to do,
我要填一些文件
and then we'll go straight to the D.A.'s office, okay?
然后咱们就直接去检察官办公室 好吗
Here you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Mrs. O'neill, I-I'm so sorry.
奥尼尔太太 我很抱歉
I left the paperwork upstairs, okay?
我把文件落在楼上了
Just -- just lock the door, and I'll be right back, okay?
你把车门锁好 我马上就回来 好吗
Damn it.
该死
Hi, mom!
妈
Open the door, mom, please.
开门 妈 求你了
I just want to talk to you for a minute.
我只想跟你说句话
You move, you die.
你敢动一下就死定了
Please. I'm -- I'm just a kid.
拜托 我只是个孩子
So was Sheila Macintyre.
希拉·麦金泰尔也一样
Yes.
好
Thank you.
谢谢
Mrs. Lewis was right.
路易斯没说错
Sheila Macintyre was familiar.
希拉·麦金泰尔的确很眼熟
She was a patient of another doctor
她是弗利诊所另一位医生的病人
in Foley's medical suite with a Thursday appointment.
她的预约都是在周四
How did we miss that?
我们怎么会没发现这一点呢
We didn't.
不是我们的错
That doctor moved his practice four months ago.
那位医生四个月前搬走了
That's why Mrs. Lewis recognized the photograph
所以路易斯认出了那张照片
but didn't remember her name.
却不记得她的名字
So, Sheila spent two months in a waiting room with Daniel.
所以希拉跟丹尼尔曾在同一个候诊室里待了两个月
She probably told him everything about herself.
她也许把自己的一切情况都告诉他了
Why did he pick her?
他为什么会选她呢
Because she fit in the cage.
因为她能装进那个笼子
Well, the lab confirmed --
实验室确认了
it was tiletamine and zolazepam in Daniel's syringe.
丹尼尔的针管里装的是替来他明和唑拉西泮[镇静剂]
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表