He could be anywhere.
他可能在任何地方
Listen to me, okay? You're not alone.
听我说 好吗 你不是孤身一人
The department can put you some place safe
警♥察♥局会在我们对付罗密欧期间
while we deal with Romero.
将你安置在安全屋
Okay, you don't have to run away.
你不需要跑
What if you can't deal with him?
要是你们对付不了他呢
I can deal with him.
我能搞定他
Hey, Korsak, I got Elliot with me.
科萨克 我找到伊略特了
Uh, we're outside. Just meet us at the car, okay?
我们在外面 咱们在车那见 好吗
That hookah bar smell.
我闻到那股水烟的味道了
What? Here?
什么 这里吗
Spencer Romero! Police!
斯宾塞·罗密欧 我是警♥察♥
You good?
你没事吧
Ask Detective Dutton.
问达顿警探吧
Detective?
警探
I didn't think screaming, "Hey, stop,
我觉得我要是喊"住手
I'm the guy who can't really recognize you."
我是那个不太认得你的人"
would be much help.
应该没什么用
Janie.
简妮
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
Well, Maura had said that you called,
莫拉说你来过电♥话♥
so I came to say goodbye.
所以我来跟你道别
Wonderful.
棒极了
May I?
我可以坐下吗
Please.
请坐
Food good here?
这里的东西好吃吗
Oh, cut the crap, Carlo.
少来这套 卡罗
Look, you may have gotten away
你在乔茜婶婶的葬礼上
with suing the funeral parlor at Aunt Josie's funeral
控告殡仪馆
and mysteriously cutting your fingertip off
在凯伊五金店神奇地用梯子切掉了指尖
with a ladder at Kay's hardware,
也许都得逞了
but you and I both know your neck is fine.
但是咱俩心里都清楚 你的脖子没事
All right?
知道吗
Really? With the cervical collar?
你搞什么 居然还戴颈套
Come on! Jane.
拜托 简
We're family.
咱们可是一家人
Maura is family.
莫拉是我的家人
And when her father started causing problems, I shot him.
当她父亲惹事的时候 我给了他一枪
I understand that you have doubts, Jane,
我知道你怀疑我 简
But my neck does hurt.
但是我的脖子真的很疼
And Maura has insurance.
而且莫拉有保险
She'll be fine.
她不会有事的
You're an embarrassment to this family. You n --
你简直给这个家族丢脸 你
Jane. I didn't expect to see you.
简 我不知道你要来
Yeah, I was just having a little chat with Carlo.
我刚才在跟卡罗聊天呢
Okay, Carlo.
好吧 卡罗
After you called, I wanted to meet with you
你来电♥话♥后 我想跟你见上一面
and give you a chance to do the right thing.
给你一个机会做出正确的选择
What can I say? I hurt my neck.
让我说什么呢 我扭到了脖子
Okay.
好吧
See you at Christmas.
圣诞节见
Don't threaten me.
别威胁我
Ehh, nice job with the hidden camera.
装摄像头这件事干得漂亮
Well, I am trusting, but I'm not stupid.
我是容易相信别人 但我又不傻
Well, why didn't you tell me you put one up?
你怎么不告诉我你装了摄像头
Because I wanted to be right about him.
因为我希望我对他的判断是正确的
It's not easy to admit that I'm right.
承认我对了不是件容易的事
Sometimes. All the time.
有时吧 一直这样
Okay, a lot.
好吧 经常
You know, slip-and-fall scam artists
通常这种碰瓷的骗子
typically work in teams.
都是以团队形式行动
He was very talented.
他很有天分
Can't even believe you're giving him props.
真不敢相信你居然还赞扬他
I'm just saying artists come in all forms.
我只是说骗子有各种各样的
Are you are eating purse zeppole?
你刚从包里拿出来了个炸面饼圈吃吗
He does do one thing right.
他这件事是真的做得不错
Give me one.
给我一个
These are really just Italian doughnut holes.
这只不过是意大利的甜甜圈饼圈而已
How dare you? I'm not saying they're bad.
你居然敢这么说 我又没说难吃
Not bad?
不难吃
You don't deserve them. Give them to me.
你不配吃 都拿来给我
No, no way. I saved them.
不 没门 这是我留下来的
Give them to me.
都给我
You are staring at me like that again.
你又那样瞪我
I dare you to blink.
你肯定会眨眼
Blink.
眨眼
Blink.
眨眼
If you squint really hard like this, you don't blink.
你使劲把眼眯成这样就不会眨眼了
Blink. Oh, God.
你眨眼了 天啊
So easy. Don't eat all of them, please.
小菜一碟 别都吃光了 求你了
I'm going to eat all of them.
我要把它们全吃光
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表