a-and he didn't know a damn thing about bass fishing.
可他对钓鲈鱼却是一无所知
Well, he knew enough to win.
他知道的那些够他赢得比赛了
Look, Rosie Ruiz won the Boston Marathon.
听着 波士顿马拉松比赛罗茜·鲁伊斯夺冠
Lance Armstrong won the Tour de France.
兰斯·阿姆斯特朗赢了环法自行车赛
Fishing is a cruel mistress. Nobody wins all the time.
钓鱼比赛很残酷 没有人能一直赢下去
God. Mark Harris did.
可马克·哈里斯做到了
How many years have you been a fisherman?
你专心钓鱼钓了多久了
My whole life.
这辈子都花在上面了
And that number will remain private, if you don't mind.
具体数字我就保密了 如果你不介意的话
Ever cheated?
你做过弊吗
Look, sometimes the rules change.
听着 有时候规则会改变
It takes a while to catch up.
我需要一点时间适应
I don't know what Mark Harris did.
我是不知道马克·哈里斯做了什么
But, if I was you, I would talk to his girlfriend, Linda.
但如果我是你 我会和他女朋友琳达谈谈
Exgirlfriend. Ex?
是前女友 前女友
Yeah. Rules change.
是啊 世事变迁嘛
Maybe.
或许吧
But someone didn't like it.
但有人不喜欢这种改变
I parked my RV next to Linda's.
我之前把房♥车停在琳达的房♥车旁
I had to move it.
后来不得不换地方
They were fighting all night. I couldn't sleep.
他们整晚都在吵架 吵得我睡不着
Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你配合调查
You think he's telling the truth?
你觉得他说的是实话吗
Well, the spot next to Linda's RV was empty.
琳达房♥车旁边的车位确实是空着的
Could have been the smell.
可能是因为气味太难闻了
Maybe.
或许吧
It could also be that this murder
也可能是因为这次谋杀
is not about fishing.
与钓鱼无关
Korsak?
科萨克干的
Yep.
是啊
I'm not betting with him anymore.
我再也不要和他打赌了
What did he make you do?
他逼你做了什么
That's horrible.
太可怕了
Wait a minute. Is that Korsak's face?
等等 那是科萨克的脸吗
On a Bolotianyk. A what?
他化作了波洛提安卢克 什么
A swamp spirit from Slavic folklore.
斯拉夫神话中的沼泽精灵
It was supposed to be temporary. It's not?
这本来应该只是暂时性的 不是吗
Korsak keeps finding ways to tell me I've screwed up.
科萨克总是能挑出刺来 说我搞砸了
It's been redrawn a bunch of times.
已经重新画了好几次了
How long have you had it?
你这个有多长时间了
Six months.
六个月
Oh, my god.
天啊
We should all know better than to bet with Korsak.
我们应该聪明点 不和科萨克打赌的
Well, I do now.
我现在知道了
Wait!
等等
Lost a bet, huh?
打赌输了
Hey, Korsak! I'm doing good!
科萨克 我这儿一切都好
No more days for me!
今天做完就结束了
Oh, come on.
放过我吧
Let's not name the next one.
我们别给下一包面粉取名字了
Hurts too bad when you fail.
这样把它弄死的时候就不会太伤心了
If Jane asks, you rowed.
如果简问起来 你就说你划船了
You two have a unique relationship, don't you?
你们俩有一种特别的羁绊 对吧
I'm still trying to figure it out.
我还在试图搞清楚你们的关系
Me too.
我也是
So, do you know where we're going?
你知道我们要去哪里吗
The spot where Mark caught his last fish.
马克抓到他最后一条鱼的地方
It still seems strange,
我还是觉得很奇怪
this whole idea of fishing as a sport.
把钓鱼视作一种运动什么的
Well, imagine how the fish feel.
想象一下鱼会作何感想
Do you follow any sports?
你有喜欢的运动吗
The usual things -- arm wrestling, the caber toss.
很普通的 扳手腕 掷木杆
I can never tell when you're joking.
我总是分辨不出你什么时候在开玩笑
I know.
我知道
It's getting close. Right around here.
快到了 应就在这附近
All right.
好了
There it is.
就是这里
Can you give me a hand?
你能帮我一把吗
Got it?
抓稳了
Go! Be free!
去吧 自♥由♥徜徉吧
Until you bite down on some shiny piece of plastic
直到你咬到一些亮晶晶的塑料片
and somebody with a brightly colored shirt
然后一个穿着亮色衬衫的人
pulls you from your watery home,
把你拉出你那水汪汪的家园
weighs you, measures you, and flings you back into the air.
称你的重 量你身长 把你往后甩到空中
Is that fish empathy
这是你在同情鱼呢
or another indicator of a bizarre world view?
还是又一次表达你那奇怪的世界观
Um, bit of both, I guess.
两者都有吧 我想
This is probably the spot where Mark was when he was shot.
这里应该就是马克被射中时所在之处
Now, the bolt entered Mark Harris' back
弩箭射中了马克·哈里斯的后背
just below his neck.
颈部稍下方处
If you were aiming from a boat,
如果你是在船上进行瞄准的
you would aim for the largest area -- the back.
你应该瞄准最大的区域 后背
And at 35 yards, the path would drop about 10 inches.
距离32米 弩箭会下落十英寸左右
So if the crossbow was fired from a boat --
所以如果弩箭是从船上射出的
Then the bolt would have entered the victim's lower back.
那么它会进入死者后背的下部
Well, that rise is about 50 yards away --
那片高地大约有45米远
well within range.
正好在范围内
Starting with that hight aiming over victim's head...
从那个高度开始 瞄准死者的头部
The crossbow shot would have dropped about 4 to 6 inches
弩箭会下落四到六英寸
and lodged itself in the victim's upper back.
然后射入死者后背的上部
So Mark Harris was killed by someone standing on the shore.
所以马克·哈里斯是被岸上的人杀死的
Hey! Garcia! How are you?
加西亚 你好吗
Oh, good. Thanks, Mrs. Rizzoli.
很好 谢谢关心 里佐利夫人
You look hungry.
你好像饿了
Well, starving, actually.
应该说都快饿死了
Well, you're in luck because I baked some goodies.
你运气很好 因为我做了些好吃的
They're super healthy.
非常的健康
I made them with cricket flour, hemp, and agave.
我是用蟋蟀面粉 大♥麻♥和龙舌兰做的
Yeah, go ahead. Take one.
没错 吃吧 拿一个
Or, I mean, if you can't decide, take a couple.
或者如果不确定的话 拿两个
I'm on a diet,
我在节食
But thanks so much, Mrs. Rizzoli.
还是很感谢你 里佐利夫人
What? Is everybody on a diet around here?
搞什么 怎么这里所有人都在节食
Hey, Nina. Have you seen Frankie?
妮娜 你见到弗兰基了吗
No, I haven't.
没有 没看到
Angela, I don't know what you're doing,
安吉拉 我不知道你做了什么
but you look fantastic.
不过你看上去太棒了
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
I'm on this "Nothing White" diet.
我正在进行"不吃白色食物"的节食
It's really strict.
非常严格
Sounds impressive.
听上去很厉害
Yeah. I hate it.
是的 我很讨厌
I mean, all I want is white bread, white pasta,
我就想吃白色面包 白色意大利面
and a little sugar sprinkled on top.
上面再撒点白糖
I'm sorry. I have to go.
抱歉 我得工作了
Okay. Well, it was nice talking to you.
好的 很高兴跟你聊天
You too.
我也是
What the heck?
搞什么啊
Mark had a sponsorship deal
马克跟巨竿体育用品公♥司♥
with Big Rod's Sporting Goods.
有一份赞助协议
I know.
我知道
Why is that funny?
有什么好笑的
Because it's amazing -- the irony.
因为太神奇了 太讽刺了
Mark, he didn't like to handle fish
马克 他在烧烤的时候
when we had a barbecue.
甚至都不喜欢烤鱼
It was a very lucrative deal.
这个协议报酬很丰厚
He got a first payment of $50,000,
起初就能拿到五万块钱
which he withdrew the day that he was killed.
而且在他被杀当天就取出了
You have any idea what happened to that money?
你知道那笔钱用在什么地方了吗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表