剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
For earlier,
我不好解释
it is too hard to explain,
但我真的很抱歉
but I am so, so sorry.
对很多事都很抱歉 但我希望...
For much else besides, but I hope...
这个
This.
解除了黑曜石对公♥寓♥地皮的所有权
It removes the tenement lands from the title of Obsidian
并转让给你
and transfers it to yours.
-我... -求你 简 听我说
- I... - Please, Jane, only listen.
我没能做到的事 如今靠你了
Where I have failed you must now succeed.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
再见 玛蒂尔达
Goodbye, Mathilda.
再见 苏珊小姐
Goodbye, Miss Susan.
好好待你父亲
Be good for your father.
我自行进来了
I let myself in.
你的女仆
Your girl...
我让她走了
I've sent her away.
你父亲呢
And your father?
他在雅典娜神庙酒店住下了
He now takes up the suite at the athenaeum.
我不能放你走 夫人
I cannot let you leave, madam.
那么说那医生告诉你了
The surgeon has told you, then.
并非自愿
Not by his own choosing.
他被发现了 德雷克探长
He was discovered, and Inspector Drake
很会叫人说实话
has a way of extracting the truth.
求你 探长
Please, inspector,
别替他隐瞒了
do not perform a dance for him.
不是的
No dance.
你的乔奇先生 我认识他这么久
Your Mr. Judge, so long as I have known him,
他的行为初衷有很多
his actions have had many a root,
但从不是出于黑心
but a black heart is not one.
黑心
A black heart?
真那么简单就好了
If only it were so simple.
你可以轻松追踪恶人 装满你的牢房♥
You might hunt out villainy with ease, fill your cells,
让这世上的好人 永远不遭人伤害
and allow the good people of this earth to walk forever unmolested.
但有时候
There are times, however,
或许真就如此简单
when it is perhaps as simple as all that.
只需要看一眼他人
One looks at another man and knows
便知道自己与别人不同
that he is for nought but inequity in this world.
在很多方面 知道这一点是恩赐
In many ways, it is a gift to be shown such,
我们不该逃避 而该接受
a gift we should not run from but welcome.
我的生活 苏珊小姐 是个警♥察♥的生活
My life, Miss Susan, a policeman's life...
我们寻找规律 指引前路
we look for pattern to show us our path.
规律 格局 计划
Pattern, form, a design.
我就来跟你说一个
And so here I offer you one such.
你和你的卡普肖先生
You and your Mr. Capshaw
安排人去偷你父亲的东西
set men to thieve from your father.
而随即发生的灾难
The cataclysm that ensued
致使巴克利先生
sees Mr. Buckley
和其妻子破产
and his wife bankrupted.
因此
And in that bankrupting,
他们的店被黑曜石地♥产♥吞没
Obsidian Estates absorbs their shop
也于是发觉了店内的秘密
and so reveals the discovery of all that lay within...
我女儿
my daughter.
这是规律
Pattern.
那计划呢 探长
But design, inspector?
谁的计划
Whose?
谁知道呢
Who can say?
但你两枪
But was it mere accident
均没打中 这仅仅是巧合吗
that saw neither of your shots hit their mark?
是我丈夫教会我开枪
It was my husband taught me to shoot.
我觉得他教得应该没错
And I do not think him inaccurate in his teaching.
当然 除非
Unless, of course, he thought
他觉得有一日你可能会开枪打他
that one day you might have cause to shoot at him.
我想知道
I wonder, do you...
你觉得我们是卷入一场闹剧的悲剧演员吗
do you consider us tragedians caught in some farce?
因为你 仅仅是看你为在这世上
Because you, just by the concessions you have made
生存下去所做的让步
to survive in this world of ours,
我就知道 你的出发点是为大众的利益
I know your intentions have been for the benefit of all.
但我的一个行为却将我打入地狱
And yet one act damns me.
我打劫了...
I take from a man...
我残忍♥的父亲
my cruel father...
他的钱都是别人的血汗换来的
whose money is made on nothing more than the blood and toil of others,
紧接着我就陷入了大屠♥杀♥中
and then I am drowned in a tide of slaughter.
我只想保护我的世界
I think of nothing but the protection of my world
摆脱一个残害了五个年轻女子的人
from a man who ripped the sex and entrails from five young women,
我执迷于追寻他 一不留神 我的女儿
and in my fevered pursuit, my eye is turned, and my daughter...
就丢了 不见了
lost, gone,
被囚禁在那地下室里
caged in that cellar
直到你偶然制♥造♥的灾难
until your incidental calamity,
却让她回到了我身边
by turns, brings her back to me.
就如你所说 里德先生
'tis as you say, Mr. Reid.
我们是被卷进了荒诞的闹剧中
We are caught in the teeth of some grotesque.
做也不是 不做也不是
Damned if we do and damned if we do not.
但我们现在可以采取行动
We might act now, however,
努力夺回一点控制
wrest some measure of control back to ourselves,
伸张正义
see good done.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
你找我做什么
Why do you send for me?
她没有 斯威夫特先生
She does not, Mr. Swift.
是我找你
I do.
警♥察♥ 凯特
Police, Caity?
你疯了吗
Have you lost yourself?
不 希欧多尔
No, Theodore.
恰恰相反
Quite the reverse.
杀了那个警♥察♥
Kill this copper for me, will you?
你好啊 希欧多尔
Good day to you, Theodore.
你
You.
你完了
You are finished!
是啊
Yes.
斯威夫特先生 我是要结束了
Mr. Swift, I expect I am.
我太多次
You see, there is something
遇到你这样的人
I have had too many occasions to learn
学到了一个教训
when a man such as yourself is concerned.
法律管不了你
The law cannot constrain you.
说得太对了 警♥察♥
Too fucking right, policeman.
马上给我停下吧
So, you drop this now.
否则就准备招架上帝的盛怒吧
Or prepare for the wrath of god to fall on your shoulders.
不 你瞧
No. Because, you see,
教训就是这个
this is the lesson.
邪恶之人
Evil men
不得善终
need evil ends.
怎么回事 凯特琳
What is this, Caitlin?
我们 探长和我
We... inspector and I...
我们想带你看个地方
we wish to show you somewhere,
那个地方如今对我们都意义重大
a place that has come to mean much to us both.
那里曾囚禁过一个小姑娘
A place where a little girl was kept.
下去吧 希欧多尔
Down you go, Theodore.
这是什么地方 凯特琳
What is this place, Caitlin?
白教堂的最深处
'tis the belly of Whitechapel.
依你的指示 父亲 这里的施工已经停止
At your instruction, father, work here is shut down.
几周内不会有人经过
There will not be a soul through for weeks.
待得舒服点 先生
You make yourself at home, sir.
来吗 凯特琳
You coming, Caitlin?
就来
One moment.
治你的心痛 父亲
For the heartburn, father.
不
No!
不
No!
去你们的 你们不能这样
Fuck you all. No!
不会就这么结束
This does not end this way!
希欧多尔·斯威夫特不会就这么结束
Theodore Swift does not end this way.
那怎么结束 先生
Then how, sir?
只有自杀之人才能选择结局
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表