剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
我们要去看我爸爸
we're going to visit my daddy.
你去吗
Will you come?
不去了 玛蒂尔达 我...
Uh, no, Mathilda, I...
为什么
Why not?
我今天已经看过他了
I have visited him already, today.
他还好吗
And, is he well?
不好 孩子
No, child, he's not.
别问了 玛蒂尔达
Please, Mathilda.
既然遇见你了 德雷克先生 能说句话吗
Now we have found each other, Mr. Drake, a word, perhaps?
可以
Yes.
玛蒂尔达 让我跟德雷克先生单独谈谈
Mathilda, could you give Mr. Drake and I a moment?
德雷克先生 不要怪我说话直
Mr. Drake, I do not mean to be indelicate,
但她妈妈不在了
but with her mother gone,
咱们俩 作为埃德蒙...
should we not, you and I, Edmund's...
里德先生的朋友
Mr. Reid's friends,
是不是该讨论一下玛蒂尔达的未来了
should we not discuss what would be best for Mathilda now?
比如说她以后住哪
Where, for example, will she live?
谁来照顾她
Who will take care of her?
别这样 小姐 他还没...
Please, Miss, I... he's not yet...
没死吗
Not dead?
是没有 但是...
No, but...
我觉得她不会愿和我一起生活
I do not think she will want to remain with me.
探长 这个问题我们必须谈谈
Inspector, you must agree it is a conversation worth having.
不...我...是啊
No, ye-- I... yes.
是啊
Of course.
贝叔叔 别这样
Uncle Ben, please,
别这么忧伤
do not be so sad.
我爸爸会恢复的
My daddy will recover.
你觉得我们这么久才重逢
For do you really believe we will be returned to each other now,
难道会这么快又再分别吗
only to be parted so swiftly?
走吧 玛蒂尔达
Come, Mathilda.
德雷克先生还有事
Mr. Drake is about his business.
再见
Goodbye.
再见 玛蒂尔达
Goodbye, Mathilda.
泰迪
Teddy.
沃特
Walt.
你干什么了 沃特
What you been about, Walter?
干工作啊 泰迪
Been about my work, Ted.
我是说老巴特比
I meant old Bartleby.
我以为你会高兴呢
Thought it'd please you.
是吗 弟弟
Really, brother?
高兴
Please me?
谁说你可以杀巴特比的
Who said you might kill Bartleby?
没人允许你那么做 沃特
It was not sanctioned, Walter.
不管你是不是我弟弟 都得听我的命令 沃特
My brother or not, you follow orders. My orders, Walter.
你...
Well, you--
你也明白吧 泰迪
you do see, Teddy.
如今
The time comes
你的话已经不管用了
when your sanction is neither here nor there.
你病了 泰迪
You're sick, Ted.
没法领导我们了
Too sick to lead us.
这事
This here,
得要让大家都知道
all others, they must know
你不行了
the day has arrived.
他们得靠别人来领导了
There is another they may look to for their directing.
怎么
And what?
你就这样证明你的能耐
You have to prove your steel, do you?
让他们看到你有种报仇
Show 'em what vengeance means, eh?
但是泰迪 这些酒吧老板
But, Teddy, these publicans,
得让他们知道惹了咱们是什么后果
they must know what will befall them should they cross us.
而你 泰迪
You of all, Teddy,
你最清楚受人畏惧的感觉
you know what it is to be feared,
为我们的前途夺人性命的感觉
what it is to take a life for our cause.
-还是你忘了羽毛酒吧的事了 -不行
- Or do you forget what you did at the Feathers? - No.
我活着时不行
Not while I'm awake.
死了也不行
Not while I'm dead.
再也不许那么干 明白吗
Never again, do you hear?
别碰他
You leave that boy alone now!
别碰他
Let him be!
好了 小伙子
All right, lad, all right.
有我在呢
You're with me now.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
你叫什么
What is your name?
沃特
It is Walter...
西普曼
Shipman.
那你跟我走吧 给你看下伤
Well, why don't you come with me, we'll see you right?
不用了
Ah, there's no need for that.
我回家了
I should head home.
自己清洗包扎一下
Get myself cleaned and bandaged.
不行 沃特 听我的
No, Walter, my orders.
你得报案 我们得受理
Must make complaint, we must hear it.
靴子擦得亮啊
Them boots blue?
两个人吗 西普曼先生
Two, you say, Mr. Shipman?
我看到是两个
As I saw, two.
对吗 沃特
Yes, Walter?
他们拿你东西了吗
They thieved from you.
没来得及
Never had the chance.
您出现得太及时了 警官
You came upon them too sudden, Constable.
他们拿箍桶锛打他 队长
They set about him with a cooper's froe, Sergeant.
你认识吗
Known to you already?
从来没见过
Never laid an eye on none of them.
我看不像呢 沃特
It did not seem that way to me, Walter.
我看你跟他们很熟呢
Seemed to me, you knew them all well.
对天发誓
On Jesus Christ himself.
我这辈子就没见过他们
I did not know them from a hole in the ground.
这伤是刚才弄的吗
These from the beating you just now took, are they?
肯定是
They must be,
没错
so yes.
我看不像新伤 沃特
They look older to me, Walter.
有一天了吧
Day or so.
这些伤更老
These here are older still.
昨晚那场动♥乱♥
The brawls and riots last night.
你遇上了吗
They come your way?
还是你是惹事的 沃特
Or did you go theirs, Walter?
我们那地方乱得很 警官
Our quarter was a carve-up, Constable,
人得学会保护自己
and a fellow must protect hisself,
尤其是警♥察♥的影子都看不到的时候
particularly when you and yours are nowhere to be seen.
好了
Now, then,
这包扎得真好
that bandaging is good and secure.
战地护士都不如你呢
Put a field nurse to shame, it would.
没事我就走了 长官
Would there be ought else, sir,
还是说我被揍了还要逮捕我
or am I to be arrested for my own battery?
西普曼 西普曼
Shipman, Shipman...
西普曼
Shipman.
他叫巴特比
His name is Bartleby,
羊腰子酒吧的主人
landlord up at the Lamb and Kidney.
是吗
Yeah?
羊腰子酒吧
Lamb and Kidney, ha?
我本可替你省了跑这趟的
I might have saved you the trip.
我还以为这辈子什么残忍♥都见识过了
A man believes he's seen every barbarism he might imagine,
可是白教堂
But Whitechapel,
总能让你意外
it will ever astound.
他进去之前就死了
He was dead before he went in.
除了关节的损伤
Save for the breaking of his joints,
没有挫伤 连丁点擦伤 木刺都没有
there's no abrasions, not a scratch, not a splinter.
不管他是怎么被塞进去的
Whatever force was applied before he went inside,
他...都没反抗
he, uh... went in without resistance.
所以呢
And so?
死因呢
The cause of death?
别着急
Time, Hightower.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表