剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
才是真正的英格兰国王呢
should be named the true king of all England.
你真粗俗
Vulgarian.
还不止呢
And then some.
你知道埃德昨晚什么意思吧
You know what Ed was saying last night?
关于我父亲 他可能想见你
About my father? Maybe he would like to meet you.
接下来是什么啊
Christ what's next.
谈婚论嫁了吗
The Song of Solomon?
敏敏 我不是那个意思
Look, Mimi. I didn't mean...
我不...
I don't...
待会儿的
In a minute, God damn it!
你不什么
You don't what,
杰克逊医生
Dr. Jackson.
该死的
Son of a bitch!
如果我开门时你还不需要医生 你也马上...
You don't need a doctor by the time I get there, you will in a--
杰克逊上尉 这不是看诊时间吗
Captain Jackson, I believe these were surgery hours.
希望现在不会...
I hope the moment is not...
不便
inopportune.
里德探长有消息吗
Is there any word of Inspector Reid?
我还以为你是来看我的呢
Now, you see? I thought this was a friendly visit.
又有人跟你请♥愿♥了吗 哈特小姐
You've been petitioned again, Miss Hart?
不管里德在哪 他没发来消息
Wherever Reid is, he ain't sending postcards.
他有十足的理由逃得远远的 再不回来
I mean that man's got every reason to run and never turn back.
我也开始觉得这主意不差了
Start to think it ain't such a bad idea myself.
你还没逃够吗
Haven't had your fill of running?
好吧 我们现在要这样了吗
Okay. Is this what we're gonna do now?
你跑来找我 我们你一言我一语
You gonna stop by, we're gonna take our turns,
你问问题
you gonna ask your questions
然后呢 我们各回各家吗
and then what? We all just go home?
跟我们梦想的不一样 是吗
It isn't what we dreamt of, is it?
在芝加哥时的梦想
Back in Chicago.
梦想从不会实现 所以才叫梦想呢
Nothing's what you dreaming, it's why they call them dreams.
默顿小姐如何看待你的乐观精神
What does Miss Morton make of your charming optimism?
再等上几天 她就会弃我如糟粕
Give a few days at most, then she'll be spitting my name
再去挑选新追求者了
and picking new suitors.
她似乎对你很着迷
She seems taken with you.
或许她是喜欢我
Maybe she likes me.
她哥哥喜欢我 她爸也喜欢我
Her brother likes me. Her old man likes me.
他还没见过我呢 该死
He hasn't even met me, I mean, shit,
他就是没见过我才会喜欢我
it's because he hasn't even met me.
你爱上她了 是吗
Falling in love with her, aren't you?
什么
What?
我见过你那种表情
Seen that look on you before.
对不起 我不该来
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come.
你为什么来
Why did you come?
回到她身边吧 杰克逊上尉
Go back to her, Captain Jackson.
该死的 凯特琳
God damn it, Catlin.
我都不知道那是谁了
I don't even know who that is.
回到默顿小姐身边吧
Go back to Miss Morton.
别再逃了 回家吧
Stop running, go home.
苏珊
Susan...
维克菲尔德两月前买♥♥了人寿保险
Wakefield took life insurance two months past.
看受益人 长官
The beneficiary, sir.
就是她
There she is.
律师说最近一直有人打听维克菲尔德
The solicitor said a man had been nosing about Wakefield,
还说能提供证据证明是诈骗
said he promised to bring evidence of fraud.
-有名字吗 -格里本 唐纳德·格里本
- Give a name? - Gribbon, Donald Gribbon.
-勒谢恩的真名 -他知道了
- Le Cheyne's real name. - He knew.
这就是他掌握的把柄 也是他被杀的原因
That's what he knew. That's why they killed him.
保险什么时候赔付
When's the insurance pay out?
今天 科尔小姐去领♥取♥
Pays today. Miss Kohl to collect.
以诈骗和杀人罪逮捕她和维克菲尔德
I want her and Wakefield for fraud and murder.
我们之前用来查黑曜石酒铺的假♥钞♥
The snide we used to roust Obsidian's gin shops...
假♥币♥
The counterfeit.
都拿上 叫律师拿那个给她
Get all of it, see the lawyer pays with it.
你跟住茱妮珀·科尔
You stay on Juniper Kohl.
她会带我们找到维克菲尔德
She'll lead us to Wakefield.
格雷斯
Oh, Grace?
派警官把维克菲尔德太太找来
Send a constable for Mrs. Wakefield, will you?
但我是他的
But I am his...
妻子啊
his wife.
他为什么要
Why would he...
为什么
Why?
他说他再不会那么做了
He told me those days were over.
他不会再寻花问柳了
The days of following his prick.
如今他都死了居然还背叛我
And now even in death he betrayed me.
这个
Where was she, this --
茱妮珀·科尔和他其他的婊♥子♥
this Juniper Kohl and the rest of his whores
怎么没像我一样 在雨里看着他下葬
when I stood in the rain and watched dirt shoveled on him?
还不是我 去辨认了他面目全非的尸体
When I had to look upon what remained of him?
这是我们婚礼那天我送给他的礼物
I made him this gift on our wedding day.
到最后
At the end...
我也只能凭这个认出他
it was all I knew him by.
凭那段铭文 长官
The inscription, sir.
我本打算带在身边
I thought to keep it with me,
贴近我的心
close to my heart.
您一定觉得我蠢透了
You must think me a stupid, stupid woman.
绝不会
I do no such thing.
探长 能求您帮个忙吗
Inspector, may I ask of you once more benevolence?
我丈夫死了
My husband is dead,
但我要知道他做过什么
but I would know his account.
您能让我跟以斯拉·马维尔说话吗
Will you permit me to speak with Ezra Marvell?
维克菲尔德太太
Mrs. Wakefield.
是真的吗
Is it true?
马维尔先生
Mr. Marvell?
他们对你的指控
What they say of you?
你是个...
That you're a...
你也欺骗了我吗
have you, too, deceived me?
没有 夫人
No, madame, no.
我的天赋和勒谢恩先生一样
My gifts are as were Mr. Le Cheyne's --
都是极为罕有的天赐
a blessing too special
不可能所有人都会理解
to be comprehended by all.
你瞧
You see, I...
我有问题要问我丈夫
I need to ask my husband.
你得帮我跟他交流
You must help me communicate with him.
我不想引导他找到安宁
I do not wish to guide him to peace.
我想问清♥真♥♥相♥
I wish to ask of him the truth.
我必须知道她是谁
I must know who she is.
她 谁啊 夫人
She? Who, madame?
他的姘头
His whore.
这个...
Who is this...
茱妮珀·科尔是谁
Juniper Kohl?
你能帮我吗
Will you help me?
维克菲尔德太太
Mrs. Wakefield...
我不能
...I cannot.
我的法力...
My powers are...
你听到的都是真的
What you've heard of me is the truth,
或许是以斯拉·马维尔的唯一真♥相♥了
perhaps the sole truth of Ezra Marvell.
我叫汤姆·华♥莱♥士♥
I am Tom Wallace.
我不过是个露天市场的魔术师
I'm no more than a fairground conjurer.
我唯一能给你的
All I may offer you
就是直接
is the opportunity to
去质问茱妮珀·科尔
ask your questions directly
本人的机会
to Juniper Kohl herself.
你
You...
你认识她
You know her?
曾经认识
Once.
我知道她喜欢把男人带去哪里
Enough to know where she was most fond to take her men.
一切都安排好了
Everything is arranged.
乘马车去码头
Carriage to the docks,
轮船一等舱
first class aboard the steamer...
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表