剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
还有箍桶的
and lads for the coopery.
干活儿的小伙子实在太多
Many, many hundreds of lads.
我这老糊涂
And I'm asked to remember
能记住那一个人吗
one off the top of my dear old head?
肯定有记录吧
There are records, however.
谁来学徒 谁来工作
You keep note of who is apprenticed,
都有记录吧
who is employed?
肯定有人记录了
Well, we must do somewhere.
不过算二位走运 我认识那小伙子
Fortunate for you, however, I do know the lad.
他名声在外
The laddie's known.
这边走 先生们
He's this way, gentlemen.
他最近几个月身体不好
He's not been well these past few months,
我就叫他来跟我♥干♥了
so I brung him in here to work with me.
这边 先生们
Through here, gents.
好了
Well.
能把名字跟人对上号♥总是好事
Always a pleasure to put a name to a face,
是吧 西普曼先生
eh, Mr. Shipman?
把手头的事处理好跟我们走吧 小伙子
You pack up your work and get your coat, boy.
德雷克先生 逮捕他
Mr. Drake, make his arrest.
涉嫌杀人
Suspicion of murder.
丹尼尔·帕克
Daniel Parker.
又翻旧账了吗
This is right over again, is it?
是啊 小子
Aye, son, it is.
我根本不在那儿
I was nowhere near.
有证据的
It was proved.
那是谎言
It was lied.
有个跟你似的 粗鲁的警♥察♥
A man like you, a gruff copper.
给我摘了手铐放我走了
He took my irons off and set me free.
我是无辜的
I was innocent of that,
不管你们又想指控我什么 我肯定也没做
as I surely am for whatever it is you now think to accuse of me.
弗雷德里克·格莱姆斯 猪头酒吧的
Frederick Grimes, of the Hogshead.
记得他吗
Do you recall him?
不记得
I do not.
不认识他 长官
He's a stranger to me, sir.
约翰·巴特比
John Bartleby.
你认识他的
You knew him, however.
没错
I did.
我遇到你了 先生
I met you, sir,
在他被砸烂的酒吧里
inside his smashed-up pub.
是你砸的吗 西普曼先生
Was it you who smashed it, Mr. Shipman?
不是
It was not.
是你弟弟沃特砸的吗
Was it your brother Walter smashed it?
我又不是我弟弟
I'm not my brother.
不知道他做了什么
I cannot speak for him.
不过有人看见你
You were seen, however,
昨天教训他来着
giving him a right belting just yesterday.
兄弟也会打架的 探长
Brothers do fight, Inspector.
你做过箍桶匠学徒吧 西普曼先生
You were trained as a cooper, however, Mr. Shipman?
做过
I was.
那你有能力把人放进酒桶里
Could you put a man in a barrel, should you wish it,
还一点外伤都不留吗
without a single scrape on him?
那可不好办 而且
That would be a task, and no mistake,
我都不知该从何下手
I would not know where to begin.
我这辈子
My life,
问过你这样的年轻人
how many questions have I asked
多少次这种问题了
to how many young fellows like you?
这我更不知道了 长官
Of that I must also declare myself ignorant, sir.
那我来告诉你
Then I shall tell you.
多到有人说谎我就能识破
Sufficient to know when I am lied to.
不要 长官
No! Sir.
你
You, man.
快把美国人叫来
Bring me the American now.
把手铐解开吧
Well, remove his irons, will you?
你
How long
患肺痨多久了 泰迪
have you been living with consumption, Teddy?
六 七个月了吧
Six months. Perhaps seven.
没找医生看过吗
You've not had it treated?
治过了 没用
Men have tried.
我活不长了吧 先生
I'm not far off now, am I, sir?
是啊
No, you're not.
而且你病成这样 应该也没有力气
And unlikely to find the required strength to see those men
揍了人 再把他们塞进桶里
beaten and broken and housed in their firkins.
可你弟弟
Your brother, however.
他也练过箍桶
He has the same training,
有能力把人弄进桶里
training that might put a man in a barrel.
你是为这个打他吗
Is that why you beat him?
他是拿手艺杀人了吗
Has he put his training to work?
我还要说多少遍
How many times must I say it?
他成年了
He's of age.
我不是他的监护人
I'm not my brother's keeper.
我们单独谈一下
Give us a minute, will you?
我自己有个哥哥
I have an older brother, you know.
他什么样
And how is he?
从小到大一直以他为榜样
You spend a good deal of time looking up for example,
到后来 真跟他学得一模一样
so much time that example becomes your second nature.
你说你不是弟弟的监护人 其实你就是
You say you're not your brother's keeper, but you are.
他干的事
These actions he takes,
他之所以那么干
he only does so
是因为你以前干过
because you have done so before.
那你哥哥
And your brother.
你会背叛他吗
Would you betray him?
他背叛过我
He betrayed me.
我问的可不是这个
That's not what I asked you, is it, sir?
小姐
Miss!
您是莉莉·蒂姆森小姐吗
You are Miss Lily Timson?
你是警♥察♥吗
And you are a policeman?
蒂姆森小姐 请等等
Miss Timson, if you'll stop, please.
请跟我去趟莱曼街
You are to come with me to Leman Street.
有些问题需要您回答
There are questions to be answered.
是嘛
Are there indeed?
关于什么
On what subject?
去了您就知道了 小姐
All will become clear, Miss.
跟我走吧
Please, follow me.
好啊 阿莉
All right, Lil?
他在骚扰你吗
This one harassing you?
把这小警♥察♥收拾走吧
Let us get this blue bottle bagged.
酒吧 探长 全市所有遭到袭击和骚扰的
Pubs, Inspector, pubs and publicans assaulted,
酒吧和酒吧老板
harassed, all and any, citywide.
如果这些案子
If only it was all...
都能用警棍
billy clubs,
和拳头解决
bloody knuckles.
如果真是那样
If that was the case,
我也不会离开白教堂了
I would never have left Whitechapel.
看这个
This here.
羊腰子酒吧所有酒水的收据
Bills and invoicing for all liquid stock at the Lamb and Flag.
还有格莱姆斯的猪头酒吧
This here the same for the Hogshead, Grimes' house.
看 两个月前
Here, two months past,
巴特比改了供酒商
Bartleby changes his supplier.
决定从伯顿特伦特酒厂
Decides his mild and his pale ale will now
订购淡味麦芽啤酒和爱尔淡啤酒
be supplied and delivered from the Burton-on-Trent breweries.
两周前 格莱姆斯也做了同样的决定
Two weeks past, Grimes makes the same decision.
那么极有可能
A man might accordingly lay good money
被打得浑身是伤的帕克先生
that the gravely injured Mr. Parker
也为羽毛酒吧订了一样的酒
ordered the same at the Feathers.
你不想知道为什么吗
And don't you want to know why?
美国人
You, American,
专业知识如此之广泛
whose range of expertise is so breathtakingly vast
如今又研究起
that it now fixes itself upon
英联邦的啤酒了吗
the beers and brews of the United Kingdom.
这马尿一样的啤酒 被你们当做
The beer, that rank soup that you all
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表