剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
他是我的...
He was my -- my...
你的朋友吗 马维尔先生
Your friend, Mr. Marvell?
你觊觎他的成功
Whose success you envied?
你的女人也被他抢走
Who stole your girl?
你还威胁要毁了他
Whom you told you'd destroy?
茱妮珀
Juniper.
你还说你不认识她
You said you didn't know her.
我说我和亚历克斯不过问彼此的私事
I said Alex and I kept our lives separate,
她就是原因
and she's why.
茱妮珀·科尔能把男人当木偶操纵
Juniper Kohl plays a man like a marionette.
我的确有罪
I am guilty...
居然上了那荡♥妇♥的当
of being that harlot's fool.
巴纳姆怎么说的 冤大头吗
What is Barnum's parlance -- a sucker, sir?
我虽是个冤大头 但我绝不是杀人犯
I may be a sucker, but I am no murderer.
她说你充满怨愤
She said you were bitter.
可不如亚历山大
Not as bitter as Alexander was.
茱妮珀把她的小手深深插♥进♥他胸膛
Juniper slid her pretty fingers deep into him
然后扯出了他的心
and tore out his heart.
她没提过这事吧
I doubt she mentioned that.
也没提他们打得不可开交的事吧
Nor how they fought like street cats.
打架 怎么回事
Fought? Why?
茱妮珀想去巴黎
Juniper intends to go to Paris,
去音乐厅寻找出路
Launch herself upon the music halls.
亚历山大当然不肯
Alexander could not bear it.
永远失去她
To lose her for good?
他发誓绝不让她得逞
He swore he'd never allow it,
还说他知道如何阻止她
that he knew how to stop it.
你们互不干涉
You're very well informed
你却知道得这么清楚
for two men who kept their lives separate.
他生气的时候说的
Well, he became vocal in his rage,
他又没几个朋友可以倾吐
and he was not overly blessed with friends.
他究竟知道什么
And what was it he knew
能把茱妮珀留在伦敦
that would keep Juniper in London?
他也没跟我说那么多
There were limits to his confidence.
但如果你想找一个胆大
But if you seek someone with blood hot enough
心狠的杀人凶手
and a heart cold enough to murder a man,
你就得看穿茱妮珀·科尔漂亮的假面
you ought to peer past Juniper Kohl's pretty mask.
我凭什么相信你 马维尔先生
Why should I believe you, Mr. Marvell?
这都不是你真名 是吧 汤姆·华♥莱♥士♥
That's not even your name, is it, Tom Wallace?
你今天毁了我
You ruined me today.
我不过是暴露了你的骗术
I did no more than expose your fraud.
亚历克斯和我不过是出♥售♥
Alex and I only offered the illusion
我们都最渴望的幻象
that all of us crave most.
这世界对我们的爱人 我们永恒的灵魂来说
This world is not so cruel as it would appear to our love,
并不像看上去那么冷酷 毫无魔法
to our permanence, and not so coldly bare of magic.
难道你不愿相信逝去的东西还能回来吗
Would you not sooner believe that what is lost might return?
好多镜子啊
So many looking glasses.
那把是个礼物
That one was a gift.
谁送的
Who from?
我很久以前爱过的人
Someone I loved long ago.
再转过来
And turn again, please.
爱丽丝
Alice?
看啊
Look.
过来
Come here.
看
And look.
有好多个我们
There's so many of us.
我喜欢看着我们
I like looking at us.
我也喜欢
I like it, too.
你真漂亮 苏珊小姐
You're so pretty, Miss Susan.
等我的翅膀长好 我就飞走
When my wings grow, I fly away.
但我还会回来看你的
I shall always come back to visit you.
我们就能这样看着我们自己
We can look at ourselves like this.
希望你一时半会儿还不会飞走 好孩子
I hope you won't fly away just yet, little one.
总督察
Oh, chief -- chief inspector.
队长 我找你们探长
Sergeant. Your inspector is required.
探长抱恙 长官
Well, he is currently indisposed, sir.
我说 我找他
I said he is required.
有些事需要处理 德雷克探长
There are matters needful, Inspector Drake.
巴克利发起袭击
Buckley attacked.
他完全失控了
He was uncontrollable.
拿刀作为武器
Used a knife as a weapon.
里德探长只得自卫 换了我们谁都会的
Mr. Reid defended himself, as any of us would.
我当年
In my day,
埃德蒙·里德才不是这么暴♥力♥的人呢
Edmund Reid was no such bedfellow with ways of violence.
恕我直言 长官
Begging your pardon, sir,
您已经离开很多年了
but it has not been your day for some years.
你的美国人做的巴克利尸检报告
Buckley's autopsy report by your American.
上面说"颈椎骨折"
"Fracture of the cervical spine."
在打斗中扭断了脖子
Snapped his neck in the fray.
当即死亡
Instantaneous death.
没办法
Nothing to be done.
没办法
Nothing to be done.
但这一带有人说
Although there are some folk in this corner,
看到了里德探长
claim to have seen Inspector Reid
在巴克利的店里无故袭击了他
attack Mr. Buckley unprovoked in his own shop
还看到他走出来 像个屠夫般浑身是血
Saw him come out, bloody like a butcher,
拳头血淋淋的
fists like raw liver.
随后便不知逃到哪去了
Before he fled to parts unknown.
我当时在场
I was there.
我看到什么都跟您说了
I -- I told you what I saw.
我再问你一遍 这次
I ask you this now with my notebook...
我不做记录
closed.
跟我说实话
Give me the truth of it.
我已经说了 长官
I have already done, sir.
瑞士
Switzerland.
我得到保证 这所学校很不错
I'm assured the school is excellent.
她会接受最好的教育
She'll receive the very finest education
和首屈一指的心理医生的治疗
and treatment from doctors of the mind, leaders in their field.
我们把钱汇入信托基金
We shall channel funds into a trust.
无从追踪
Untraceable, of course.
这女孩会拥有大好前途
The girl shall have every opportunity.
您得明白 她不能留在这里
You must understand she cannot remain here.
她还没准备好
She's not ready.
哈特小姐
Miss Hart,
您击垮了埃德蒙·里德 但您没杀他
you broke Edmund Reid, but you did not kill him.
他在这里还是有朋友的
He's not without friends in these parts.
不管里德在哪 如果被他发现了真♥相♥
Wherever Reid is, should he ever discover the fiction fed to him...
我们好好照顾这姑娘
We do right by the girl
尽我们所能
to the extent we may,
但必须让她父亲以为她死了
but she must remain dead to her father
白教堂的每个人 都永远不能知道真♥相♥
and everyone in Whitechapel for the rest of his days.
杰克逊上尉陪着她呢
Captain Jackson's with her.
她来要求见那术士马维尔
She came in demanding to see the spiritualist Marvell,
念叨着维克菲尔德先生的亡魂 长官
raving about Mr. Wakefield, his ghost, sir,
说他回店里了
haunting his shop.
不肯服我给她的鸦♥片♥酊
Refused my laudanum.
要保持清醒
More full-tour.
我不想被药物迷倒
I do not wish to be tranquilized.
我想让我亲爱的丈夫找到平静
I wish for my dear husband to find peace.
维克菲尔德太太
Mrs. Wakefield --
勒谢恩先生警告过我 探长
Mr. Le Cheyne warned me, inspector.
如果我不继续安抚威廉
If I did not continue to comfort William,
他的痛苦会加剧
his pain would worsen,
他的亡魂会变得愤怒
his spirit would grow angry.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you saw.
勒谢恩先生总是要一件威廉的东西
Mr. Le Cheyne always required something of William's to --
好感知到他的亡魂
to sense his spirit.
我就会拿威廉的工具给他
I would take William's tools.
我昨天从他的工作室拿了出来
I took them from his studio yesterday.
今天去放回去
Went to place them back today,
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表