剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
上尉 快来
Captain, please, come.
你说谎
Your lies.
你总在说谎
Your eternal lies.
那个囚禁她的人
I felt her captor's skull
被我亲手敲碎了脑袋
come apart in my hands,
都是你的预谋
as you intended.
里德
Reid.
放开她
You let her go.
别看他
Don't you look at him.
看我
Look at me.
告诉我 她藏在哪
Now, tell me. Where is she hid?
你杀她 我就杀你
She dies, you die.
快放开她
Now, you let her go.
可能她是走了 长官
Could be she's gone, sir,
她的作用已经实现了
now that her purpose is served.
不管怎样 你都该去找她
Whichever way, she needs you hunting her.
我盯着你呢 贱♥人♥
You are watched, bitch.
切蕾蒂
Charity,
去弄杯接骨木花露水
you go mix elderflower water,
加两滴鸦♥片♥酊 明白吗
two drops of laudanum within, you got it?
他女儿是怎么回事
What is this, his daughter?
他是觉得她...
Does he think her...?
他女儿死了
His daughter is dead.
可他好像不相信呢 苏珊
Well, he seems to believe otherwise, Susan.
他上次露面时
The last the world knows of the man,
亲手杀了个人
he kills another with his own fists.
他已经疯了 你也看到了
He has become deranged, as you have witnessed.
德雷克呢 也跟着疯了吗
And Drake, he lost his wits, also?
我不知道 而且也不在乎
I do not know and, currently, I do not care.
我差点在自己家里被杀死
I'm half-killed in my own house,
还要受你审问吗
and, now, must suffer your interrogation, also?
我想知道这是怎么回事
I wish to know what's happened here.
该说的我都跟你说了 丈夫
Nothing other than that which I've previously described, husband.
你想听别的 找别人去吧
You wish for another story, seek another teller.
他们把她转移了
They have moved her.
或是她逃走了 里德探长
Or she has run, Mr. Reid.
那她是孤身一人在游荡了
And is out here, somewhere, alone.
德雷克
Drake!
你找到了他 还把他带来这儿吗
You find him and bring him here?
里德 你为什么非要折磨自己
Why, Reid, why would you torment yourself?
有人看到她了 杰克逊
She was seen, Jackson.
罗斯看到了 有个姑娘
Rose saw her, a girl hidden,
红头发的 藏在那儿
in there, with red hair.
我知道身为男人
It is natural, I know,
你自然想保护妻子
for a man to want to protect his wife,
但是你不能阻止我
but you cannot protect her from me!
那地方 她的房♥子
That place, her place,
黑曜石地♥产♥ 那么多谎言...
Obsidian, all that lies hidden --
里德 够了
Reid, enough.
你的行为我绝对理解
Now, it's understandable, of course it is,
但你的头脑乱得很
but your mind is scrambled.
你不是你自己了
It's not your own.
你想知道我混乱的头脑能看出什么吗
You wish to know what my addled wits see?
你和她好像并没走得那么远
That you and she are not as estranged as the world might believe,
你依然受她摆布 上尉
That you are still her creature, Captain.
德雷克 快阻止他
Drake, come on, stop him.
我思考过
I have given it thought.
我问过自己 为什么
I've asked myself how it is
害死了五十五人的盗贼
that the thieves who went to the rope
上了绞架
for the murder of the 55 did so
我却依然没有抓到他们的主使者
without that I could lay my hands on their paymaster,
而他们的主使者只有一人说起过
he who might then only be described but by one other man,
就是克里 上尉
a man named Cree, captain.
你在警局牢房♥里见过他
You met him, in my cells,
可是他
And yet, then,
后来被割了喉
he is found with his throat cut,
没法进一步详述那人的长相了
unable to describe that face to me further.
而那人 此刻就在你那老鸨妻子的家中
A face I believe, now, may be found in your mutton wife's halls.
没错 上尉 就是卡普肖先生
Yes, Captain, Mr. Capshaw.
而她 明知道卡普肖做了什么
And she, knowing full well the part he has played,
又找到了你
once more calls for you,
你这依然被她蒙蔽之人
her still-favorite dupe,
帮她打探消息
to stroke and tug our secrets free.
里德
Reid!
里德
Reid!
埃德蒙·里德
Edmund Reid!
行动真是快 总督察
That's quick work, Chief Inspector.
这一带认识你的人很多 埃德蒙
Your face is known in these parts, Edmund.
你闹了事 消息自然会传出去
You raise hell, word will travel.
这事还没完 弗莱德
There is hell to be raised, Fred,
我还要接着闹
and I am to raise it.
我女儿在这儿
My girl is here.
我的玛蒂尔达 就在这一带
Somewhere. My Mathilda.
被从我身边夺走后 又消失在街巷里了
Taken from me and then lost again, here, in these streets.
别这样
Please,
你现在不清醒
you are not yourself.
跟我走 不铐你
Come in, no cuffs.
我们来聊聊
We shall talk, you and I,
然后一起查明真♥相♥
find the truth of it together.
但你得跟我走
But you come in.
我可以跟您走 阿博兰长官
You can have me, Mr. Abberline,
我保证 但是
My word on it, only,
现在您不要管我
you must let me be for now.
放我去找她
You must let me search.
回头我会去找您
I will come to you later.
不行 里德
No, Mr. Reid.
你这就得跟我走
You shall come now.
"注定不会有好结局" 她说
"Sure to come to an ugly end," she said,
不会有好结局
an ugly end.
煎锅酒吧
The Frying Pan.
胡巴
Hubba.
跟我走
With me.
他靠河谋生
He lived from the river,
从河边捡破烂 拿到店里卖♥♥
whatever he could find and sell from that shop of his.
他肯定是在岸边发现了她
He must have discovered her on that shore,
神志不清 来路不明
unconscious, lost,
就带去给了他不孕的妻子
removed her to his wife, his barren wife!
而哈特找到了她 却对我说谎
And the woman, Hart, found her, lied to me!
她骗我
lied to me!
让我以为
Gave me to believe --
让我以为
Gave me to believe
他们找到玛蒂尔达时
the trauma of her discovery,
给她造成的创伤令她殒命
Mathilda did not survive it.
那么
Thus,
那个巴克利 被你带去...
the man, Buckley, taken by you to --
带回到那里
taken back to that place,
他们...
the place where she was...
关她的地方
kept,
他也在那里丧命
and, there, ended.
而他可能说出的信息
And all he might speak of
也随他去了
ended with him.
你的女儿 被人利用来对付你 却还活着
Your daughter, used against you, yet alive,
从苏珊·哈特关她的华丽牢笼里
broken free from whatever gilded fetter
逃了出来
Susan Hart had her bound by.
现在游荡在白教堂的街巷里
She now walks free in those streets out there.
你是这么想的吧
This is your belief.
是的
Yes.
所有人
All men,
所有警官 不管什么职位
all uniforms, whatever their arse sit on,
都会行动起来
they will be sat on it no longer.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表