剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
我们失去你后发生的事
since we lost you.
但现在 你只需要知道
But for now, know only this...
你妈妈一直爱着你
your mama loved you in every thought,
她无时无刻不爱着你
and every breath and every beat of heart.
她度过的每一分每一秒都在想你 爱你
She never passed a moment of her life without thinking on you and that love.
换衣服吧
Now, change.
里德
Reid.
开门 我有东西给你
Open up. I have something for ya.
里德 是我 开门 我知道你在
Reid, it's me. Open up. I know you're in there.
早啊 探长
Morning, inspector.
别担心 我有样东西要给你
Fear not, I've got one thing to give you,
然后我就走 没人会知道
and then I'm gone, and no man ever the wiser.
这是你需要的一切
This is everything you need.
罗纳德·卡普肖签名的
It's Ronald Capshaw, named in the transaction
美元不记名债券转英镑凭证
of U.S. bearer bonds to pounds sterling.
五十五人无辜殒命
55 men, women, and children.
这是张逮捕令 里德
This is a warrant, Reid.
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
我认为苏珊并未参与
I don't believe Susan a part of it.
玛蒂尔达
Mathilda,
这是杰克逊上尉 爸爸的同事
this is Capt. Jackson, an associate of mine.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
早上好
Good morning.
你俩要走了
You're both leaving.
算了
No, you know what?
别管了
Forget it.
你走吧
You go.
不
No.
给我看看
Show it to me.
确如你所说 要给五十五位死者
It is, as you say, all that is needed
讨回公道 这个就够了
for the 55 dead to have their justice.
没错 但是
It is, but,
你得明白 哪怕没了你 这世界照样转
you might imagine the world capable of righting itself without ya.
你要是不明白就只是自私
To believe otherwise is just another stripe of selfishness.
可你还是把这个拿给了我
And, yet, you bring this to me.
因为我了解你 里德
Because I know you, Reid.
我认为 永久的改变
What I say is change, the permanent kind,
你想要的那种改变
the change you seek,
是不可能的
you will never see it.
就像...
Just like...
沧海桑田 眼前的一切
the rising of mountains, all of this --
还有你我
you, me?
都不算什么
It's nothing.
是不算什么
It is nothing.
但也是一切
But it is everything.
随你吧
As you see fit.
再见 里德
Goodbye, Reid.
再见 上尉
Goodbye, captain.
有坏人做了坏事吗
Have bad people done bad things?
是的
They have.
你要把他们抓起来 送进监狱
And you'll capture them and put them in prison,
是吗 爸爸
will you not, my daddy?
里德先生
Mr. Reid.
柯布顿小姐 议员女士
Councillor, Miss Cobden,
早上好
Good morning.
这是我女儿 玛蒂尔达
My daughter, Mathilda.
你...
You --
她回到我身边了
She has come back to me.
我只敢把她托付给你
You are the only soul I might trust to sit with her,
只要一小时
for an hour only,
我很快回来
after which I shall return.
我要尽我所能
There is a wickedness
再去伸张一次正义
it is within my power to see corrected.
里德先生
Mr. Reid.
请进吧
I am to show you in.
卡普肖 姑娘 带我见他
Capshaw, girl. Take me to him.
这边请
This way, sir.
里德先生
Mr. Reid.
你又是带着哪个孩子起死回生的幻想而来吗
Do you come with more fantasies of children rising from their graves?
不是 我是为你而来
No, man. I come for you.
你现在就跟我去莱曼街
You are to accompany me to Leman Street, now.
是吗
Indeed?
是逮捕我
Am I arrested
还是仅仅去协助警方调查呢
or merely aiding the police with their inquiries?
我不知道
I cannot say,
但我要带你过去
but I am delivering you to them,
还有这个
along with this.
你的名字
Your name.
七万五千英镑
75,000 pounds,
用等量的美元不记名债券所换取
in exchange for the equivalent amount in U.S. Bearer bonds,
那是伦敦印度货运车上
a portion of that stolen
失窃的债券的一部分
from a London and India goods train.
你的名字 卡普肖先生
Your name, Mr. Capshaw,
签在了屠♥杀♥的罪证上
writ above the murder of masses.
白教堂要摆脱你 先生
Whitechapel is to be rid of you, sir.
也摆脱这地方 这个...
Rid also of this place, this...
黑曜石地♥产♥
Obsidian.
你跟我走 卡普肖
You are with me, Capshaw.
摆脱黑曜石吗 里德先生
Rid of Obsidian, Mr. Reid?
恐怕没那么简单
It's not as easy as all that, I'm afraid.
我们是这里的一砖一瓦
We are the stone
一草一木
and we are the brick.
除非你把白教堂彻底毁掉 先生
Needs must you demolish the whole of Whitechapel, sir.
埃德蒙·里德就这么去了
And so, Edmund Reid is ended.
您真是万里挑一 夫人
Oh, you are a rare one, madam.
我还以为您空有野心
I'd begun to think you lacking
却没有狠心下手呢
the wherewithal to support your ambitions.
不过看来我无须担心
I need not have disquieted myself, however.
看来您的衣裙下
It seems the required equipment does lie
还是有颗足够狠的心的
beneath those skirts of yours, after all.
这个人
This man,
他...
He was a --
他曾是我的朋友
He was a friend to me.
在我高攀不起的时候就是我的朋友
A friend betimes when he had no call to be so.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
好人
Good.
你知道那是什么样吗
Have you ever known what that is?
做个好人
To be good.
你
You --
你在他尸体边欢呼雀跃 却是我...
You, who now dance over him when it is I --
我亲手了结的他
I -- who have brought him to his end.
你觉得女人这样做了
You believe a woman must become a man
就变成了男人
to own such an act.
你真是不长进 罗纳德
How little you have learnt, Ronald.
苏珊小姐 您干...
Miss Susan, what are you...?
不要
No.
求您 不要
Please. No.
你打中他了 里德先生
You shot him, Mr. Reid,
他打中你 你正当防卫
in defense, once he had shot you.
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
卡普肖
Capshaw.
救我 救我
Help me. Help me.
怎么回事 里德先生 谁干的
What has happened, Mr. Reid? Who has done this?
我中枪了 我中枪了
I'm shot. I'm shot.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表