剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
维多利亚女王的洗澡水一般大口畅饮
pour down yourselves like it's Victoria's own bath water
还被灌进这两位酒吧老板的肚子里
and that which was forced into our two publicans, now,
这酒的确有点特别
there was something of note.
是水质
It's the water content.
碱度低
The alkalinity was low.
是软水 含大量亚硫酸盐
Soft water, heavy in sulfites.
不是伦敦的水
Not London water.
不是伦敦的水
Not London water,
是伯顿的水 北部的水吗
but Burton water, from the bloody north?
你们酒里那种浑厚的醇香
No sulfites better suited for that mellow fruitfulness
靠的就是亚硫酸盐
that you enjoy in your brew.
但如果这里的酒吧卖♥♥北部的酒
But north country beer drunk on these city streets,
而非伦敦黑鹰酒厂的酒
over which the Black Eagle of the London brewery soars,
本地人就没活儿干了
local men might be put out of local work.
怎么 那酒厂的小伙子们
And so? What, the young men of the brewery
就要教训酒吧老板知道厉害吗
had to show the publicans the error of their ways?
你得买♥♥我们的爱尔淡啤酒
You will order our pale ale,
而不是北方酒
not that Northern slob,
否则就把你做进桶里吗
or you will know the inside of a barrel.
一群年轻人 竭力保护一个机构
A body of young men set on protecting an institution
而这个机构不仅给了他们工作
which gives them more than only their work.
也管教他们
It educates them,
让他们有归属感
gives them a sense of belonging.
他们的行为不仅是为保护产品也是为保护生活
They act to protect both their product and their traditions.
就像军队
It's like the army.
或是警♥察♥
Or the police.
但那桶里的两个人
But those men in their barrels,
肢体被打断 被像动物一样塞起来
whose limbs were broken and packed like animals.
跟羽毛酒吧的帕克案相比
That's both fierce brutality and sharp escalation
残忍♥程度提升了不少
from your man Parker at the Feathers.
或许这位小西普曼在使用暴♥力♥
Maybe this younger Shipman uses this brutality
确立自己作为领袖的地位
to mark himself out for leader.
阿博兰长官
Mr. Abberline,
德雷克长官 你们得来听听
Mr. Drake, you must hear this.
格雷斯被人劫走了
Grace has been taken.
你知道如果他们知道我通风报信
Do you know what will befall me, sir,
我会遭遇什么吗 长官
if they know I have come here and told you?
但你还是来了 小姐
And yet you are here, Miss,
你还有你的泰迪
you and your Teddy both.
不管如何 他在我们手里
Now, whatever like, we have him,
他已经时日不多了
He who is not a great many days longer for this life.
那小伙子
The lad,
格雷斯警官 去找你的人
PC Grace, he who came to find you?
他是个好小伙儿 很善良
He's a good lad, a kind lad.
你一定看得出
You could tell, I'm sure.
是啊 我看得出
He is, I could.
你现在会来
And you will come here now
也是因为担心他
because you fear for him.
是沃特劫走了他 不是吗
It is Walter that has taken him, is it not?
他很残忍♥ 德雷克先生
He's a cruel one, Mr. Drake.
只有泰迪知道怎么管着他
It's only Teddy who knows how to keep a lid on him.
但泰迪现在在这儿
But Teddy is here now,
所以他不是单单要
so it's not merely a bruising
打伤我们的鲍比·格雷斯了
he will hand out to our Bobby Grace.
他已经杀了两个人了 莉莉
He has killed, Lily, twice.
之前
A whiles ago,
挺久之前 你为保护泰迪
a long whiles ago, you lied to the police
而对警♥察♥撒谎 不是吗
to protect your Teddy, did you not?
如果你想为谎言做出弥补
If you wish to make amends for your lies,
你就去跟泰迪谈谈
you might have words with Teddy,
劝他还是跟我们坦白
Persuade him it is best for all that he speak,
告诉我们该去哪里找我们的警官
tell us where we will find our boy.
他做的事 都是为你
Now, what he does, he does for you,
为了让你知道他也肯为
to show you that he might also use murder
保护黑鹰酒厂而杀人
to protect the Black Eagle's work.
所以他的行为也算在你头上
Therefore his acts are your acts.
你要死了 泰迪
You're dying, Teddy.
你走前想做件好事吗
You want to do a good thing before you die?
各位 这是个警♥察♥
Here, my men, a blue boy.
这个警♥察♥ 如今要加入我们的传奇了
A blue boy who now takes his place in our story.
这个警♥察♥ 今后人们将记住 流传
A blue boy who shall be spoke of and remembered
他即将遭遇的事
for what will now befall him.
我知道
I know
你们都担心泰迪死后我们的前途
you fear what will come once my Teddy has left us,
但这 我们即将做的事
but this here, what now comes to pass,
将一劳永逸地保障我们
shall offer us safeguards for a hundred years.
求你们
Please.
听我说
Please listen.
别听他的
Do not listen.
我跟你们很多人很像
I'm not so different to many of you.
包括你 沃特
Yourself, Walter.
你要是把我塞进桶里 沃特·西普曼
You put me in a barrel, Walter Shipman,
你只会自毁前途
you will gain nothing but your own destruction!
自毁
Destruction?
不对 警官
No more destruction, Constable,
那是荣耀
but our glory!
你瞧
See?
其他人
The others,
我让他们喝的是他们自家的酒
it was their own brew I made them swallow.
但你呢 你能尝尝
But you, you shall know a little more
我们想保护的酒
of what we here defend.
你要喝的是伦敦酒
It'll be London beer you now drink.
斯奈林先生
Mr. Snelling!
觉得意外吗
This a surprise for you, is it?
当然 你们什么事
Of course. What is it you do?
什么事
Do?
我来从你的手下手中救出我的手下
I come to take my boy back from your boys,
别以为
and do not be thinking
我会相信 他们能形成这样的组织
that I believe them able to organize themselves to such a degree
是完全自发 没有主子帮忙的
without their master offering a helping hand!
快带我们去
You show us now.
够了 沃特
That will do, Walt!
我扭断他脖子
I'll snap his neck.
泰迪
Teddy.
你还跟警♥察♥成朋友了吗 哥哥
You're friends with the police now, are you, brother?
我跟警♥察♥从无仇怨 沃特
My fight was never with the police, Walter,
你也一样
and neither is yours.
我们对那小伙子有什么怨气
Who is that lad to deserve our anger?
要为了酒厂 啤酒杀人吗
A murdering, for a brew, for beer?
但是你 泰迪
But you, Teddy.
你定下了标准
You set the mark.
是你做了榜样
You showed us the way.
你是指羽毛酒吧的帕克那事吗
By ending it off with Parker at the Feathers, you mean?
因为他不买♥♥我们的爱尔淡啤酒而杀他
Killing a man for not taking our pale ale?
我根本不是有意的 沃特
It was never meant, Walt.
我是打了他几下
I gave him a couple of hits, yes,
但就仅此而已
but that was all.
那大火呢
The fire.
我撞倒了一盏灯
I knocked over a lantern, didn't I?
把那里砸了稀烂
Smashed the place up good and proper.
他当时已经灌了一肚子白兰地
He was all sloshed with brandy, and, whoosh.
他烧了起来 我就跑了
He went up, and I ran.
就这样
That is all.
如果说我们因此延续了这样的暴♥力♥
And if we have lived off of similar affairs since,
那绝非我本意
that was not my intention.
时过境迁 沃特
Time goes on, Walter,
一切都会结束
all things pass.
尽管这世界永远需要
And though the world will always have need for a
桶装的啤酒
brew in a barrel.
没有哪条法律说黑鹰酒厂必须长久不衰
here is no law that says the Black Eagle must endure.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表