剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
然后 我们就洗脱干净了
Then our hands are clean.
干净
Clean?
你真这么认为吗
Is that what you believe?
至少足够干净 可以去兑换债券了
They're clean enough to exchange those bearer bonds.
那丫头怎么离开闺房♥了
What is that girl doing out of her quarters?
我想留在这里
I want to stay here.
我不想上船 我不去
I don't want to go on a ship. I won't!
-爱丽丝 -让她待在自己房♥里
- Alice. - She stays in her quarters.
懂了吗
Is that understood?
抱歉 先生
I beg your pardon, sir.
苏珊小姐
Miss Susan?
有人找
Your visitor.
茱妮 告诉我 我们成功了
Juney, tell me we did it!
奥利维亚
Olivia.
我亲爱的
My darling.
你
You...
这
This...
不是看上去那样的
is not what it appears.
奥利维亚
Olivia...
我亲爱的 我的...
My darling, my --
奥利维亚
Olivia...
我的爱人
My -- my love.
早上好[法语]
Bonjour!
看我拿到了什么
Look what I've got.
我很喜欢埃德加
I care for Edgar.
他是个好人 但贝内特
He's a decent man, but Bennet, he --
我的一部分属于他 苏珊小姐
He owns a piece of me, Miss Susan.
一直如此
He always has.
可我
But I...
我不知道我该不该...
I can't help but wonder if I should...
我父亲本想让我嫁给一个叫杰瑞德·金的人
My father wanted me to marry a man named Jared King.
一笔采矿产业的继承人
Heir to a mining fortune.
也是个好人
Also a decent man.
可我选择了身无分文的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
But I chose a penniless Pinkerton.
贝内特
Bennet is...
他和上尉不一样
He's not the captain.
对
No.
是不一样
No, he's not.
那你
But do you...
在这之前
But before now, that is,
你后悔吗
did you regret it?
亲爱的罗斯
My dear Rose,
我这辈子后悔的事
the regrets I have accrued in this life,
足够填满所有的海洋 还绰绰有余
could fill all the oceans twice over,
但是 选择他
but that? Him?
选择了上尉
The captain...
我一刻也没有后悔过
Not one single moment.
接下来几天会奇痒难耐
That's gonna itch like hell for a couple days,
但这就是大自然想要告诉你
but that's mother nature's way of telling you
不该沾上这病
not to put it there.
下一个
Next.
我就不脱♥内♥裤♥了
I shall refrain from dropping my smalls.
如果你是想打听里德的消息
Look, if you're here for dirt on Reid...
我不是为这个来的
I come on no such business.
好吧 贝斯特 你哪不舒服
All right, Best, what is it that ails you?
我病了
A sickness.
你是恶心还是...
You vomiting, or...
是心病 为白教堂担忧 杰克逊上尉
A sickness in the hearts of Whitechapel, Captain Jackson.
你该知道 我的解剖刀可是很锋利的
You know, you should know my scalpels are very sharp.
莱曼街火车惨剧 五十五个人丧命
The Leman Street locomotive tragedy. 55 souls killed --
五人被绞死
And five men hanged for it.
被绞死的是五个卒子
Five pawns hanged, five pawns,
他们既不知道自己拿了什么 也不知是为谁而拿
and knew not what they took or for whom they took it?
怎么了
What of it?
被他们洗劫一空的集装箱
The seat cabin they cleaned out,
里面装的是不记名债券 美元
it carried bearer bonds, American dollars.
这大伙儿都知道 贝斯特
Yeah, this is all known news, Best.
你就不能直接说重点吗 真是的
Why don't you just give me the goddamn headline, for Christ sakes, huh?
为什么要给我看这个
Why are you bringing this to me?
你看不出来吗 上尉
What, do you not see, Captain?
收件人的名字
The name of the addressee
标得清清楚楚
is clearly marked.
就是他的不记名债券被抢
He whose anonymous securities were robbed,
警方如今仍不知他身份
he who still the police no wiser
而他还在往伦敦偷运这些东西
now continues to ship such spoils into London.
你真的忘了
Have you really forgot
希欧多尔·帕特里克·斯威夫特是谁吗
what the name Theodore Patrick Swift means?
难道你岳父的钱遭人打劫的地方
Or does the thought of your father-in-law's coin getting burgled
恰巧就离他女儿 你妻子这么近
in such close proximity to his daughter, your wife,
一点都不令你起疑吗
not raise one note of suspicion in you?
他出走的女儿 和我的前妻
His estranged daughter and my estranged wife,
你是不是忘了
in case you've forgotten.
你到底在暗示什么
What exactly are you implying?
你觉得这和苏珊有关吗
You think, what, Susan was involved in this?
这是个
It is a...
惊人的巧合 不是吗
startling coincidence, is it not?
这只是猜测
It's conjecture,
你真♥他♥妈♥是疯了
and you're out of your goddamn mind.
我可没说就是这样
I'm not saying it is so.
我只是问了一个问题
I merely ask you the question.
你
You --
你曾如此熟悉那女人的行事方式
you once enjoyed such intimacy with the lady's ways and doings.
你赶紧滚出我的诊所
You need to get out of my surgery
否则叫你另一只耳朵也不保
while you still have one ear.
我什么都没说 上尉
Not saying, captain,
只是提问
asking.
过来 爱丽丝
Come! Alice!
我要见贝内特·德雷克
I need to see Bennet Drake!
罗斯
Rose!
我看见她了
I've seen her.
-你说什... -那姑娘
- What do you... - The girl.
让一让
Step aside!
抱歉 让一让
Excuse me, step aside!
下车来
Get out of the car!
爱丽丝
Alice!
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice!
爱丽丝
Alice!
爱丽丝
Alice!
爱丽丝
Alice!
爱丽丝
Alice!
里德探长
Mr. Reid, sir.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表