剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
this is what he told them.
希欧多尔·帕特里克·斯威夫特先生
That Mr. Theodore Patrick Swift
这辈子最想要的
longs for nothing more in his life
就是自己老二插♥进♥一个洞里
than a proud cock in one hole
嘴巴吮着别人的老二
whilst he suckles from another in the other.
知道吗 贝斯特先生
You know, Mr. Best,
我有近十五年没杀过人了
I have not killed a man in nigh on 15 years!
不 希欧多尔 不要
No, Theodore! No!
*有时候爸爸皱着眉*
*Sometimes pa says with a frown*
*跟我说 你早晚得安定下来*
*Soon you'll have to settle down*
*得穿上婚纱*
*Have to wear your wedding gown*
*做城里最严厉的管家婆*
*Be the strictest wife in town*
*这也是早晚的事*
*Well, it must come by and by*
*等结了婚 我尽量不唠叨*
*When wed, to keep quiet, I'll try*
*但那之前 我不会唉声叹气*
*But till then I shall not sigh*
*我还是要努力寻得真爱*
*I shall still go in for my*
太棒了
Bravo! Bravo!
太精彩了
C'est magnifique.
太棒了
Bravo!
太棒了
Bravo!
如果不是事情紧急我也不会来
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't urgent.
但是 德雷克
But... Drake.
我得找到德雷克
I need to find Drake.
-贝斯特不见了 -他不在这儿 上尉
- Best has disappeared. - He's not here, captain.
太棒了 太棒了
Superb! Superb!
厄斯金小姐
Mademoiselle Erskine.
您能来我很高兴 先生
Delighted to welcome you, sir.
您好
Bonsoir.
贝内特
Bennet.
幸会 女士
Enchanté, mademoiselle. Enchanté.
瞧啊 上尉 他来了
See now, captain, he comes.
德雷克 听我说
Drake, listen to me...
你得听我说
You must hear me.
是吗
Must I?
那出去说吧 你个叛徒
Then it needs be outside, renegade,
我不会扰了今晚的兴致
for I will not mar this night here.
叛徒
Renegade?
你为什么总想诅咒我
Why is it you must forever seek to curse me?
我找到了你藏的东西
I found what you hide.
我知道你背着我们的阴谋
I know you conspire against us.
该死
Oh, shit.
给我过来
You come here!
德雷克 慢着 你不明白
Wait, Drake, you don't understand.
是斯威夫特
It's Swift.
希欧多尔·斯威夫特
Theodore Swift.
我知道是他
I know it is!
容我解释
Let me explain.
贝内特 贝内特
Bennet, Bennet,
贝内特
Bennet!
德雷克 我知道他干了什么
But, Drake, I know what he's doing.
我也知道你干了什么
And I know what you do.
你根本不值得信任
You're not meant to be trusted.
打得好 探长
Bravo, inspector.
抱歉让你失望了 德雷克
Well, then I hate to disappoint you, Drake.
上尉 你被捕了
You, Captain, are arrested.
为何逮捕此人 德雷克探长
Under what charge is this man arrested, Inspector Drake?
妨碍司法公正
Obstruction of justice.
什么案子
The case?
谋杀未遂
Attempted murder.
杀谁
Whose?
你 里德探长
Yours, Mr. Reid.
问他 长官
Ask him, sir.
问他他在保护谁
Ask him who he protects.
恐怕我不用问
I am not sure I need to.
我们现在有更要紧的事
For now there are other priorities currently upon us.
跟我走 先生们
With me, gentlemen.
天呐
Jeez.
老天爷啊 贝斯特
Jesus. Best.
在哪
Where?
跟艾克曼先生一样 有人报♥警♥找到的
The same tip on which Mr. Ackerman was found.
是斯威夫特
It is Swift.
你怎么能确定
You know this how?
看到弹道的几何分布了吗
You see the geometry of the ballistics here?
这不是多把武器 而是一把
That's not many weapons, but one.
马克沁机♥枪♥
The Maxim machine gun.
我们帝国♥军♥的新装备
The new weapon of choice for our imperial forces.
现在不止了
No longer just that.
德雷克 你从我屋里拿走的东西
Drake, the belongings you took from my rooms...
能给我吗
Might I have them?
拜托了
Please.
你们都得看看
You both will want to see this.
你知道这是什么吧 里德
You know what this is, don't you, Reid?
是的 是个缩影照片显微镜
Yes. It is a stanhope.
放大设备 很厉害
Magnifying device, very powerful.
让人可以看缩影照片
It enables the viewing of micro-photographs.
里面还有份货品清单
There's a cargo manifest also.
记录了斯威夫特的货运
It records Swift's shipments,
他用这个资助全球各地的反帝国♥军♥队
from which he supplies anti-imperialist forces worldwide.
尼日尔反英势力 北非的反法势力
Anti-British to the niger, anti-French to North Africa.
菲律宾的反美势力
Anti-U.S. to the Philippines.
这些武器就存在伦敦东区
These weapons are stockpiled here in East London,
准备卖♥♥给出价最高者
sold to whoever bids highest
或是愿意把武器指向他的对头的人
or to who might point such weapons at whoever it is he disdains.
我岳父现在做杀人生意了
My father-in-law trades in death now.
他选择白教堂做他的指挥部
And he chooses Whitechapel as his command center.
我们能抓他吗
Well, can we take him?
能把他与此事联♥系♥起来吗
Can we tie him to these?
只能说他有动机 但没有实物证据
By motive, but there's nothing physical I can see.
那我们就需要告密者
Then we will require an informant,
一个或许愿意指证他的人
someone who might speak against him.
他刚刚说的
What he accuses you of...
是真的吗
'tis true?
是的
It is.
继续说
Go on.
射伤你的枪上
It is Susan's thumbprint
留的是苏珊的指纹
on the gun that shot you.
你给提取下来了
You removed it?
找到了匹配
You matched it.
我得去跟她谈谈
I think I must go speak to her,
看看这样的证据
see if such a proving
是否能让她帮我们
may bring her to our course.
别问我怎么来的 或是为什么
You do not ask how or for why,
但这些归你了
but it is yours.
给诊所的资金
A fund for the clinic.
让你按自己的意思发展下去
That it might develop as you see fit.
这个 更为重要
This... more important.
苏珊小姐
Miss Susan...
这...
Just...
您为什么要抛弃我们
Why would you abandon us?
这不是抛弃
It is not an abandoning.
这是你的主♥权♥
It is only your sovereignty.
它属于你 弗瑞恩医生
Yours, Dr. Frayn.
再没有人 没有哪个男人
No soul, no men to say what may
能左右这间医院里的事了
or may not be done within these walls.
只有你能决定
Only you.
早上好 苏珊小姐
Good morning, Miss Susan.
早上好 玛蒂尔达
Good morning, Mathilda.
夫人 没想到你现在还敢来这儿
I am astonished, madam, that you would come here now.
能说句话吗
Might we speak?
求你 简
Please, Jane.
之前的事
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表