剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
-她在哪 -谁
- Where is she? - Who?
我女儿 你骗我说已经死了的女儿
My daughter, that you had me believe was dead!
想想你在做什么
Think on what you do.
这事还没完 弗莱德
There is hell to be raised, Fred,
我还要接着闹
and I am to raise it.
我女儿现在追寻的
Where the ripper did his work,
正是开膛手作案的地点
my daughter now follows.
我是谁
Who am I?
你是我爸爸
You are my daddy.
这是你需要的一切
This is everything you need.
罗纳德·卡普肖签名的
It's Ronald Capshaw, named in the transaction
美元不记名债券转英镑凭证
of U.S. bearer bonds to pounds sterling.
我是为你而来
I come for you.
我中枪了
I'm shot.
*埃德蒙·里德是白教堂的汉子*
*Edmund Reid was a man of Whitechapel*
*发誓守卫街巷 保护人♥民♥*
*With a vow to protect all the streets and their people*
*梦想救白教堂与水火*
*Dreamed this cursed place was a place he might save*
*大家齐举杯*
*So raise up your glass*
*敬他的努力*
*To the fight that he gave*
*五十五条鲜活生命*
*55 souls, their lives torn away*
*命丧末日列车轮下*
*By a train not of steam but of fire and thunder*
*5月14日 五人上绞架*
*And five to the gallows on the 14th of May*
*皆因一人贪心不足*
*Of a black-hearted coward caring only for plunder*
*埃德·里德躺在地上*
*How Ed Reid did bleed*
*血流不止 浑身冰冷*
*On the ground black and cold*
看啊 伟大的里德 他还活着
There he is, the great Reid! He lives!
*他的生命已不在*
*His life flowed out from him*
*灵魂也将远去*
*His soul to depart*
里德探长
Inspector Reid!
*直到女王驾到*
*Till a queen saved her knight*
*救下骑士*
*Like some story of old*
*女王手轻柔 忙把探长救*
*'twas a hand sopped with grace of the good lady knight*
*埃德在苏珊小姐城♥堡♥内安睡*
*Now in Miss Susan's high castle Ed lies*
*长眠不起 生死一线*
*Twixt life and his death, in a sleep without end*
*里德探长命不久矣*
*It surely ain't long before brave Ed Reid dies*
*白教堂愧对他这位挚友*
*Whitechapel you never deserve such a friend*
来啊
Come on!
*埃德蒙·里德是白教堂的汉子*
*Edmund Reid was a man of Whitechapel*
*发誓守卫街巷 保护人♥民♥*
*With a vow to protect all the streets and their people*
*梦想救白教堂与水火*
*Dreamed to save this cursed place which no man can save*
来喝杯 里德
Take a drink, Reid.
*大家举杯*
*So raise up your hands*
*祝他在白教堂安息*
*To his Whitechapel grave*
谢谢
Oh, thank you very much!
谢谢
Thank you.
还有吗 谢谢
Anybody else? Thank you.
你
You!
过来
Get over here!
长得还挺俊
That's a pretty face.
泰迪 抱歉
Teddy, I-I am sorry.
别急 沃特 别冲动 弟弟
Steady, Walter. Steady, brother.
没事
No, no.
抱歉了 巴先生
I'm sorry, Mr. B.
真抱歉 你非得试试我们是不是言出必行
Sorry you felt the urge to test our promise to you.
抱歉你逼我们再说一遍
Sorry you made us ask twice.
求你了 泰迪 没有下次了
Please, Teddy, it won't happen again.
我知道 巴先生
I know, Mr. B.
我知道
I know.
动手吧 兄弟们
Away we go, my boys.
记住
Know this.
这都是店主害的
Your good landlord brings this violence down.
他应该知道自己错了吧
Bet he sees his transgressions now.
是不是 巴特比先生
Do you not, Mr. Bartleby?
放手
Get off!
你...今天上班吗
You... Work today?
里德先生不在 他们肯定需要你吧
No Mr. Reid, they must have need for you.
承担他的责任
Fill his boots.
我以前也跟他们说过
And I've told them before
这责任太重
they are heavy boots.
太重了
Too heavy.
但也是你朋友的责任
And the boots of your friend also.
我该走了
I should go,
趁着天还早
whilst it's still early, I mean.
放在过去 你可以说走就走
Time was you might have walked out of here
也不会有人说三道四
no sort of comment on it.
那是过去了
Time was.
今后又会如此吧
Time will be again, eh?
等跟大家挑明了
Once we have declared the truth
就不用遮遮掩掩的了
and must no longer hide ourselves.
说好了的 贝内特
We have agreed, Bennet.
一定要妥善处理
It must be done right.
想要妥善 罗斯 就必须着手处理
For it to be right, Rose, it must be done.
他不是你的未婚夫
He's not your lookout.
我对他有责任
He is mine.
德雷克 给我开门
Mr. Drake, open this door
不然我一脚踹开
or I shall put my foot through it!
早上7点了
7:00 of the morning
居然还没穿戴整齐
and you not yet ready to meet the world.
这个时候是不是该打起精神
Consider this an apposite moment to begin your bones
准备工作了
munched, do you?
我的时间自己支配 总督察
My hours are my hours, Chief Inspector.
那你的职责呢
And your duty?
探长 我邀请你
Inspector, a polite invitation.
去一个地方
I have an address I would have you visit.
谢谢 总督察
My thanks, Chief Inspector.
改天吧
Perhaps another day.
赶紧的 德雷克
Now, Drake,
不然我就让厄斯金小姐见报
or I shall see Miss Erskine's name in the news
还不是她演出的新闻
for altogether different reasons.
我敲过了 也喊过了
I have knocked, I have shouted,
就是没回应
but no reply.
他要么不在 要么不省人事
He's either elsewhere or he is insensible.
我觉得是后者
My intuition leans to the latter.
我猜也是 小姐
As does mine, miss.
不
Oh, no.
我不管你是因为悲伤
I do not care for whatever grief-struck
还是别的什么理由 你这...
rationale you will choose, but this...
你这简直要恶心死我
That is quite the most revolting thing I have ever seen.
总独♥裁♥先生
Chief Dictator.
虽然您年纪不小 但气色不错
Despite your great age, you look fine to me.
我看您没事
I pronounce you well.
您随意
Be my guest.
再来一张 哈特小姐
Another, Miss Hart?
靠窗边照一张吧
Perhaps, by the window?
这样更好看
It's better, I think.
光线衬托得更好
Yes, the light, it's forgiving.
您现在知道了卡普肖的罪行
How, now you have come to understand
对自己一直以来
the full extent of Mr. Capshaw's wickedness,
窝藏了这样一个恶棍
does it feel to know you had for so long
作何感想
harbored such a villain?
我无比苦恼
I am wretched with it.
但好在
But some succor is found,
那五十五位死者
I hope, in the knowledge that the 55
如今讨回了公道
now have their justice.
他的死确是好事
That he is dead, yes.
世界少了他才更美好
The world is better for the lack of that man.
但却还赔上了里德先生的命...
But that it necessitated the loss of Mr. Reid...
他的命 夫人
Loss, madam?
他的状况恶化了吗
His condition worsens?
一直没有好转
It is not improved.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表