剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
我往一个越来越大的伤口上 涂一点点药
I apply a piecemeal dressing to an ever-growing wound,
而这个伤口 永不会愈合
and the wound itself never heals.
这些女人 这些不幸的人
These women, these unhappy creatures,
她们来求我帮忙
they come to me for help,
这是她们自己的话
this is their word for it.
跟这城里任何一位医生一样
And like any doctor in this city,
我完全可以轻松安全地了结她们的麻烦
I could end their troubles safely, easily.
但这是违法的
But it is illegal,
所以我只能拒绝她们
so I must turn them away
让她们去小巷子里
to be mangled and shredded
受那些庸医
by these quacks, criminals
罪犯的摧残
of the backstreets and side alleys.
之后她们又来找我
And then they come to me after.
我只能努力补救他们造成的伤害
And I must make good the wretched work.
然后她们又会来找我
And then they come to me, again.
再次怀上孩子
Pregnant, again.
我既不能治疗她们 也不能教育她们
And I can neither treat them, nor teach them.
因为哪怕谈及
For the speak
避孕 在上帝看来也是不耻的
of contraception is obscene in the eyes of the Lord.
抱歉 探长
Forgive me, inspector.
这事让我很生气
I'm maddened by it.
这些女人
These particular women,
药剂师的客户 她们买♥♥的药含有铅
this chemist's clients, they were given lead.
是啊
Indeed.
我已经遇到四个铅中毒的了
I've had four cases of lead poisoning.
我本来不知道 但后来读到一个谢菲尔德的案例
I knew nothing of it, then I read of a case in Sheffield,
当地流产突然激增
a spate of miscarriages,
原来是因为水源里有铅
and lead found in the water supply the cause.
那里的女人轮流用那个
The women there took turns using it,
铅很容易获取
the lead is easy to procure.
我四个病人都差点死了
Near death, all four of my patients,
都已经伤得治不好了
all damaged beyond repair,
因为她们还承受了手术
for they also suffered physical procedures,
而且做过很多次
so many times...
"手术" 你是说...
"Procedures," by which you mean precisely...?
利用手术器具 进行堕胎
The use of instruments and internal intervention.
那么这个药剂师不仅用药还做手术
So this chemist, he uses both instrument and powder?
是的
Yes.
这事令人发指
This is something beyond.
这些女人
These women...
这些不幸的女人 我得跟她们谈谈
these unfortunates, I would speak to them,
你能说出她们的名字吗
would you give me their names, please?
她们不会告诉我真名
They do not tell me their true names.
她们来这儿时我们承诺会为她们保密
They come here on promise of secrecy.
我们不问问题 否则她们就不会来了
We ask no questions, else they would not come,
那样她们就全无希望了
and then there would be no hope for them at all.
我是来听你的答案的
I come to hear your answer.
我同意
My answer is yes.
我就知道你不会让我失望
I knew you would not disappoint me.
我最爱的学生 你的勇气一向令我欣慰
My favorite pupil... your courage always delighted me.
我只能代表自己的立场
I speak only for myself.
我的赞助人 哈特小姐 还需我们劝说
My patron, Miss Hart, must be persuaded.
那我们就商量一下如何劝她吧
Then we shall discuss how.
你的阔少爷把你赶出来了吗 罗斯
Your toff boy put you out on the street, Rosie?
你做了什么啊 妹子
What did you do, girl?
我来了 我行李都收拾好了
I've arrived. My bag's unpacked.
你在找什么啊
What is it you seek?
文件 租契 建筑合同
Papers, tenements, construction agreement.
你都烧起来了
You're running.
这房♥间让我难受
This room makes me ill.
我觉得承包商因为卡普肖的死而在占我便宜
I believe the contractors take advantage now Capshaw is gone.
他们觉得我无力招架 便趁虚而入
They see me defenseless and choose their moment.
他们想控制公♥寓♥扩建
They mean to take control of the tenement expansion.
那你能做什么呢
But what can you do?
独自对付这些男人吗
How stand alone against these men?
我忍♥受了那魔鬼般的男人
I did not endure that devil man
绝不会最终落得一败涂地
to be brought to naught.
我要掌握这些工作
I shall master this work.
研究这个世界 它的规则
I shall make a study of this world, its workings all.
我虽然没有獠牙 但我有脑子
For fangs, I may have none, but I have a mind,
而且比任何獠牙尖刀都更锐利 更锋利
and it is sharper, its edge keener, than any tooth, any blade.
我得先找到原始合约
First, I must find the original agreement.
走吧 别让乔治回来撞见你
Leave now, lest George comes back and finds you.
怕他被发现
Fear he'll be discovered?
你有什么秘密 塔特
What's your secret, then, Tait?
我好怕 埃德温
I'm afraid, Edwin.
我好怕
I am afraid.
我不管你和塔特在藏什么
I don't care what you and Tait are hiding.
你得去找医生 否则会出人命的
You must have a doctor, else you will die.
你是被杀药剂师科里的徒弟
You are apprentice to the murdered chemist, Currie.
那个做打胎的科里
The abortionist, Currie.
谁会想杀死此人
Who would have cause to kill this man?
你都知道什么 小子
What do you know of it, boy?
我什么都不知道 长官
I don't know anything, sir.
我就负责打理店铺
I mind the shop is all.
停尸房♥找到两个铅中毒而死的 身份尚未确定
Two in the morgue, lead poisoning, unidentified as yet.
那么科里先生犯下了谋杀
Mr. Currie, then, guilty of murder.
我什么都不知道 长官
I don't know anything, sir!
粉笔灰 加入铅 致人流产
Chalk dust, cut with lead for the purposes of miscarriage.
你负责稀释这粉末吗 学徒
Do you dilute these powders, apprentice.
是的 长官 但是
I do, sir, but,
她们喝我做的药剂已经喝惯了啊
but they are used to those compounds that I make.
那么尝尝也无妨了
Then it will do you no harm to taste a little.
好了 把你知道的都告诉我
Now, boy, you will tell me what you know.
我就打理店铺 长官 仅此而已
I mind the shop, sir! That is all.
那些女人来 科里先生就送她们去别处
The women would come, and Mr. Currie would send them on.
我也不知道她们叫什么
I never knew their names.
科里先生送她们去别处 做手术吗
Mr. Currie would send them on for their procedures.
送去谁那儿
Send them on to whom?
还有其他人涉案吗
There were others involved?
是谁进行手术
Who carried out these acts?!
我不知道 长官 这些事他没告诉过我
I don't know, sir. I was never told such things.
这些人 小子 他们残害这些女人
These men, boy, mutilated these women.
给她们下毒
They poisoned them.
有些被他们害死了
Some they killed,
有些现在可能还命悬一线
and some there may yet be whose lives hang in the balance.
告诉我这些人是谁
Now you will tell me who these men are.
已经死了一个 但其他人还活着
One is dead, but others remain,
如果再有女人死在他们手里
and if one more girl dies in their care,
那就得怪你
you are to blame!
我不知道 长官 我发誓 他没告诉我
I don't know, sir. I swear, I was not told.
我发誓 长官 以我母亲的性命发誓
I swear, sir, on my mother's life!
我不知道的事我没法说啊
I cannot say what I do not know!
只知道地址
Only the address!
-说 -地址
- Yes! - The address!
萨瑟兰大楼4号♥ 4号♥
Sutherland Buildings number 4! Number 4!
好了
Now, then.
稀释粉笔灰用什么都行
One may cut chalk dust with anything...
比如用白糖
Sugar, even.
我就猜这偏僻的地方还会有密室
I'd expected this backstreet to hold a back room.
这是个手术室
This is a surgery.
有意思
Interesting.
为什么把标签都涂黑了
Why have they blacked out the labels?
来客多 付款多 保证挣钱
Multiple visits, multiple payments, guaranteed profit.
我本是这么猜的 但这里下了不少本钱
That was my thinking. But money has been spent here.
为什么 什么目的
Why? To what end?
在偏僻小巷里做手术挣钱的外行
What backstreet amateur intent on filling his purse
何必如此花心思呢
cares to create such a place?
这不是外行的手笔
This is no amateur concern.
这是间...机构
This is a...facility.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表