剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
Then... why do you keep her?
不好意思 先生
Forgive me, sir,
你们都离自己平常待的地方相当远
but you are both a good ways off your natural territory.
探长 我向你保证
Well, I assure you, Inspector,
这可不是我的选择
it's not by my choosing.
她带我去了音乐厅
She brought me to the music hall.
我走了 她留下了
I left and she remained.
你就让她一个人在这地方晃荡
And you leave her to travel about this borough alone,
想去哪就去哪吗
and as she pleases?
我又不关着她
I do not lock her up.
看来也不是很担心她
Nor worry about her overly, it seems.
我想说的是 你似乎
What I mean to say is that so much of her seems
并不了解她 先生
a mystery to you, sir.
人都不了解彼此 探长
Well, we're all mystery to one another, Inspector.
妻子就是很好的证明
Wives are nothing if not the exampler of that fact.
你听好了
Now, you heard this from me.
薇拉夫人现在被你扣留
Yes, Lady Vera is detained at your pleasure,
但人身保护♥法♥是个很强大的工具
but habeas corpus is a powerful tool
特别是在重金聘请的律师手里
in the hands of an expensive attorney.
我跟你保证 我的律师都是最厉害的
You may rest assured that I retain the most ruinous.
你知道我是谁
Now, you know who I am,
也知道我家的背景
who my family is.
等到早上 里德探长
Come morning, Inspector Reid,
你的警局将承受世界之重压
the weight of the world will break over your station house,
我妻子也能回家了
and my wife will come home.
拜托 一个名字而已 警官
Dear, it is only a name, constable.
我先告诉你吧 我叫薇拉
I shall give you mine, it is Vera.
薇拉·维奥蕾特·伊丽莎白
Vera Violet Elizabeth,
这可是三个名字了
that was three names,
你还一个都没给我
and you haven't even given me one.
我叫罗伯特
It's Robert.
鲍比[罗伯特昵称]啊
Well, Bobby.
你长得这么俊 干这个真是浪费了
You are a far sight too handsome for this work.
不过
And yet,
你穿着制♥服♥呢
you wear a uniform.
听我一句
My goodness take it from me,
制♥服♥对姑娘有种吸引力
uniforms have an affect on a girl.
你有姑娘了
There is a girl,
是吧 鲍比
isn't there, Bobby?
她漂亮吗
Is she pretty?
很好
Good.
我可不愿想象你跟个相貌平平的姑娘在一起
I hate to imagine you with a plain girl.
而且我会想象你的 鲍比
And imagine you I shall, Bobby,
你和你的姑娘
you and your girl.
你想和她结婚吗 鲍比
Do you dream of marrying her, Bobby?
我跟你说
Let me tell you.
千万别
Do not.
我们的世界有一种盛行的道德准则
There's a prevailing morality to our world,
它教导我们
and it instruct us thus,
找个伴侣
find another,
结婚 成家
build a home, raise a family.
要是违背了这教导
The avoidance of these instructions
就会万劫不复
will result in all manner of perdition.
不过
But,
这道理是最近才得出的
it is a righteousness only recently conceived
和很多真理相违背
and ignores many truth.
其中的奥妙就在于
The cumulative wisdom of which is this,
你 我们 所有人
you, we, people,
我们的本能 我们的欲望
our instincts, our desires,
和我们的道德教条是完全冲突的
we're entirely at odds with our moral decrees.
我告诉你 鲍比
Why, I tell you this, Bobby,
遇到那种见你来了 甩动头发
be sure to enjoy those others who toss their hair
避开视线的姑娘 一定抓住机会
and avert their eyes when you sweep in before them.
玛丽 玛莎 约瑟芬 成堆的姑娘
You may have Mary, Martha, Josephine,
你都能拥有
three times over.
只要你想
Should you so wish it.
里德 很好
Reid, good.
看到胸部这里的刀伤了吗
See here this knife cavity in the chest?
这不是一个伤口 是好几个
That's not one wound, but many.
从心脏和肺部的受损程度来看
From the lesions and damage to the heart and lungs,
我数是捅了九刀 用力连捅
I count nine strikes with a blade... chop, chop, chop.
要我解读一下吗
You wished my reading of it.
这是暴怒
It is fury.
同一个位置 连捅数刀
Many repeated blows at the same location.
这是狂怒
It is rage.
可能还带有怨恨
Hatred, too, perhaps.
你找到丹顿了吗
You found him? Denton?
他以前进过警局
He has known the inside of a station house before.
玛尔邦德布兰福德街的丹尼尔·费尔法克斯夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Daniel Fairfax of Blandford Street, Marylebond.
两年前被下药后被盗
Drugged and thieved two years past.
他们指认了托马斯·丹顿
They named Thomas Denton.
下药吗
Drugging?
这不就是蒙太古夫人的说辞吗
That is the woman Montacute's defense, is it not?
但指控后来被撤销了
The claim is then withdrawn, however,
丹顿先生在回应指控时指出
once Mr. Denton is allowed response to the allegation
是费尔法克斯夫妇出钱雇佣他
and points out, amongst other vices, the drugging
给他们服药 而且还干了其他勾当
was at Mr. And Mrs. Daniel Fairfax's invitation and billing.
而丹顿
He, Denton,
是受他们所雇 带他们享受堕落
is their waged pilot into a world of vice.
他为他们购买♥♥音乐厅门票
He procured for them seats at the music hall,
莱姆豪斯毒窝的鸦♥片♥
pipes of opium at a Limehouse den.
他们逛这里的贫民窟
He brought guards with him
他还带上守卫跟着
for their wanderings through the rookeries.
难怪指控撤销了
No wonder, then, the allegation is forgot.
找到了这个
Here, this was found.
倒空了 但是还有些残渣
It's been emptied, but there are dregs.
这是
It's a...
粉状合成物
a powdery composite.
麻♥醉♥药♥吗
Narcotic?
这是假设 探长
Now, that's an assumption, Inspector.
那我们再做个假设
Then let us make another one.
我们想想 费尔法克斯夫妇
Let us think on the forwhy that those such as the Fairfaxs,
薇拉·蒙太古夫人这样的人
Lady Vera Montacute
为什么会想来到我们这里
might feel a yen to come visit us here.
参观贫民窟
Slum tourists.
想体验极端生活
You wish to feel what the extremes of life
是一番怎样的景象和感觉
might sound, look, taste like.
就来这里一探究竟
This is the place to find out.
天鹅绒和丝绸 这里成了第二家园
Velvet and silk, home from home.
有钱有权之人
The wealthy and the privileged
来体验刺♥激♥的堕落
come for the thrill of their corruption,
而这个女人
and this... this girl here,
我认为她
she, I come to believe,
成了这份欲望的牺牲品
the collateral for those desires.
她会得到公道的
She will have justice.
薇拉 蒙太古夫人 她丈夫
Vera, Lady Montecute, her husband,
和他的尊贵身份就坐在我们会客厅里等着
and his title are sat in our booking hall, waiting.
现在还只有他一人
Alone for now,
但他的手下正在赶来
but his minions now gather,
所以我们必须找出绝对确凿的证据
so we must forge a proof so sound that it may stand strong
足以承受他们整个阶级施以的压力
against the combined weight of this island's ruling class altogether,
而且必须在天明前做到
and we must do this by dawn.
上尉 你说你还要去别处
Captain, you said you're expected else where?
是的
I am.
她会用茶勺把我的心挖出来
She will cut out my heart with a teaspoon,
她会用开罐器割出我的脑子
she will remove my brains with a tin opener.
这个
This.
残留的药剂足够进行检测吗
There is sufficient remaining for an examination?
或许吧
Perhaps.
那就做吧
Then you do it.
德雷克先生
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表