剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
艾瑟顿
Artherton.
怎么回事
What is this?
痛风 杰克逊上尉
The gout, Captain Jackson.
叫我来就为了看痛风吗
I'm sent for to attend a case of gout?
那就...
Well, that would be...
太好了 杰克逊上尉 但不是我...
considerate, Captain Jackson, but it was not myself...
那是谁
Then who?
快说 我还有事
Come on. I'm due. I have...
我还有要事要做
I have important matters to attend!
到底是谁叫我来的
Who the hell sent for me, god damn it?
是我 上尉
I sent for you, captain.
你明天才开始上班
You're not supposed to start until tomorrow.
里德 不行
Now, Reid, no.
我还有事
I have obligations.
我正式受邀 要去别处
I am... I am formally requested elsewhere.
天呐
Jee-sus.
她做了什么
What did she do?
她服从逮捕吗 德雷克先生
She come quietly, Mr. Drake?
是的 长官
She did, sir.
给她收监 队长
Have her booked, sergeant.
什么罪名 探长
What charge, inspector?
涉嫌杀人
Suspicion of murder.
好的 里德长官
As you wish, Mr. Reid.
您叫什么 夫人
Your name, ma'am?
薇拉·卡斯维尔
Vera Carswell.
请报全名
Full name, please.
薇拉·卡斯维尔 蒙太古夫人
Vera Carswell, Lady Montacute.
请跟德雷克先生走 薇拉夫人
Now, if you'd go with Mr. Drake, Lady Vera.
走吧
Come on.
你的燕尾服是租来的
That tailcoat is loaned.
你的验尸房♥ 上尉
Your dead room, captain.
有任务等着呢
The full why awaits you there.
她名叫艾达·瓦茨
Her name was Ida Watts.
她在斯皮塔佛德基♥督♥教堂的台阶上卖♥♥花
She sold blooms from the steps of christ Church, Spitalfields.
说不定曾卖♥♥过你白玫瑰插在扣眼上
Might once have found you a white rose for your botton hole.
楼上那女人
That woman, she upstairs,
出身贵胄 却在一间白教堂的公♥寓♥里裸身
of noble title, found lying naked in a Whitechapel boarding house
与这被杀的卖♥♥花女躺在一起
with this murdered flower girl.
你也听到了 她是有身份之人
She is, you've heard, of some standing in this country.
这位贵妇
And this lady,
等到天明 她的亲友和律师
we have now only till daybreak before her people
就会来把她放走
and the lawyers arrive to set her free.
你明白吗 上尉
Do you understand, captain?
都给我闭嘴
Shut it, the lot of you!
坐吧 夫人
Sit down, ma'am.
快点 把帘子拉上
Come on, boys. Get them up.
闭嘴
Quiet!
闭嘴
Quiet!
闭嘴 你们这群臭虫
Silence, you runts!
等你完事 我们需要这件衣服
We're gonna need this dress when you're through.
什么完事
Through with what?
从你身上搜集证据 夫人
Gathering of truth from your person, my lady.
他总用这个腔调说话吗
Does he always speak in that tone?
伸手 公爵夫人
Hands, duchess.
我不是公爵夫人
I'm not a duchess.
什么腔调
Which tone is that?
众人之父 重生为档案管♥理♥员♥
Abraham, reborn as a file clerk.
你还真仔细
My, you are thorough.
我喜欢我的工作 男爵夫人
Well, I enjoy my work, baroness.
留个纪念
Just a little keepsake.
需要的都收集好了吗
Do you have all you need?
是的 暂时好了
Yeah, for now.
别对他太狠 好吗
Go easy on him, will you?
好了
Now,
我该拿你怎么办 薇拉夫人
what am I to do with you, Lady Vera?
应该是审问我吧
Ask me questions, I'd imagine.
是你杀了艾达·瓦茨吗
Did you kill Ida Watts?
她是叫那个吗
Oh, is that her name?
不是
No.
不是我
I did not.
你跟她的尸体躺在一张床上
You were found laying in the same bed as her murdered body,
她的血溅了你一身
her blood all about you.
怎么回事
How is that?
我不知道
I do not know.
我跟朋友来到白教堂
I traveled to Whitechapel with friends
去看了场表演
and we took in a show.
哪个表演厅
Which hall?
商业街的剑桥音乐厅
The Cambridge, on Commercial Street.
我们带了香槟酒
We brought champagne.
随后大家散了 而我留下了
The party broke up and I remained.
你喜欢这里的音乐厅吗
You enjoy the musical theater here?
是的
Yes.
毫不扭捏 我喜欢这点
Lacks pretense, and that pleases me.
你看了什么表演
The acts you saw?
有个男人
There was a man
戴了顶帽子
in a hat.
把一个女人锯成了两半
Sawed a woman in two.
两个胖女人唱了首歌♥
And two fat ladies sang on the subject
唱她们多胖 还唱她们想
of being two fat ladies on... on how they wanted to
应为时任首相
把格莱斯顿先生做进馅饼里 当晚饭吃掉
put Mr. Gladstone in a pie and eat him for supper.
十分有趣
It was all very amusing.
之后呢
And thereafter?
继续喝香槟 然后就不记得了
More champagne and... nothing.
直到我被房♥东太太的尖叫声惊醒
Until that shrill squawk of the landlady woke me up.
你是说你被下药了
You say you were druged?
不
No.
那是你说的
You said that.
不过我觉得是这样
Although I imagine it so, yes.
抱歉 薇拉夫人 但考虑到我们
Forgive me, Lady Vera, but given the fact of where
是在哪发现了你 你刚刚从哪里被带来
we have just now brought you from and where you were found,
你所呈现的这副样子
this face you offer to the world...
会被一些人认为是冷酷
some could call it heartless.
我是冷静
I am calm.
这是我的教养
It is how I was raised.
你是冷静
You are calm,
但还不止
and then some more.
我并不认为你是装的 但是...
I do not believe it a pretense, but...
我认为你毫不害怕
I believe you unafraid.
或许我是没什么好怕的
Perhaps I have nothing to be frightened of.
女人杀人也照样要绞死 薇拉夫人
Murderesses hang just as surely as murderers do, Lady Vera.
是啊 但我只是涉嫌杀人
Yes, but that is a title that I am suspected of,
而你 探长
and you, inspector,
也强调了我确确实实的身份
make great play of my actual one.
所以 你也知道
You know, therefore,
现在正赶来解救我的会有什么人
the forces that now rally to my side.
我并不为此夸口
I make no boast of it,
这我保证
I promise you that.
在很多方面
In many respect,
我的家族 是我最大的悲哀
it is my great sadness, my family.
但是
But,
他们绝不会允许我在这里久留
they will not allow me to linger here for long,
不管罪名是什么
whatever the charge.
让她进来
Send her in.
很期待稍后再与你相见
I look forward to resuming our acquaintance in due course.
晚上好
Good evening.
我是薇拉
I am Vera.
脱
Strip,
马上
now.
我们得把她安排在别处
I think we must have her moved.
送她去我办公室吧
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表