剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
还是中国的呢
Chinese, naturally.
那不是应该放这里面吗
Then does it not belong in here?
老天爷啊
Jesus.
快给我
Give me that.
小丫头 你不能进这里来
Little girl, you cannot be in here.
里德 你女儿乱跑呢
Reid, your child's loose.
格雷斯
Grace.
走吧 里德小姐
Come now, Miss Reid,
你得听你♥爸♥爸的 待在楼上
you must stay upstairs as your pa said.
罗斯 你的贝内特 你去找他了吗
My Rose, your Bennet, you sought him out?
你还不放心他的心意吗
Do you wonder still at his intentions?
我完全确定他想娶我
I have not doubt he means to make me his wife.
但你笑得好不开心
This is a sad smile indeed.
是啊
But of course,
我们布鲁伊特的夜莺再也唱不了歌♥了
our song bird of Blewett she shall sing no more.
她要待在巢里了
She shall be in a nest,
喂她的雏鸟
feeding her chicks.
女人就不能又做母亲又唱歌♥吗
And, can a woman not be a mother and a singer?
我觉得这要看她嫁了什么样的人了
I think that must depend on the husband.
真是比以前的生活还复杂
It's a damn sight more complicated to think on than the old life.
我承认 有时候 我也想放弃
I confess there are times when I would gladly give up
这华丽的房♥子 回我以前的小破妓院去
this grand palace and go back to the old rotten cathouse.
是啊
Yes.
朋友围绕在身边
My friends around me.
我的希望
My hopes
有一阵 也算实现了
for a while fullfilled.
得了
Come now.
招待那些什么
And enjoy the attentions of
菲兹洛伊先生 劳埃德先生吗
Mr. Fitzroy, Mr. Lloyd?
那些恶心的男人
Those...salty, groping wretches,
永远自以为是
so full of their own importance?
成天说着他们的生意
All their business, all their dealings.
我半数时候根本一个字都听不懂
I... I couldn't understand a word half the time.
那些男人 吐露他们的秘密
All those men telling all their secrets.
纳撒尼尔·格林先生
Mr. Nathaniel Glynn.
你记得他吗
Do you remember him?
怎么忘得了
How could I forget?
他喜欢哪个姑娘来着 提醒我一下
Which girl did he favor? Remind me.
莉莉
Lily.
可怜的莉莉 他如今还喜欢她呢
And poor Lily... he favors her still.
火♥药♥会炸开锁机构
And the powder would blow the lock mechanism.
机器的重量
The weight of the machine will,
同时将门拉开 我觉得能行
at the same moment, release the door, I believe.
那台机器不是我们花重金买♥♥的吗
Did we not pay for that machine at great expense?
是的 长官
We did, sir.
那东西叮当作响 我们从来不用
Horrible clackety racket of a thing... never use it.
你确定吗 杰克逊上尉
You are sure, Captain Jackson,
这样不会毁掉保险箱 里面的东西
this operation will not destroy the safe, its contents,
这间屋子和我半个警局吗
this room, and half my station house?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
杰克逊 你把这些文件看完
Jackson, you will master this paperwork.
你的秘书呢
What about your secretary?
你是我的医生 不是吗
You are my medic, are you not?
这东西应该是医疗相关的
And this, I believe, is medical work.
杰克逊
Jackson.
杰克逊 不把这些文件看懂
Jackson, you will not leave this room
就不许离开这间屋子
until you have conned the meaning of these papers.
赶紧点
Be quick at it.
现在我们有两个线索要查
For there are two lines of inquiry that are now seperate before us,
埃德温·哈夫洛克
the quarrel
和乔治·塔特因玛丽起的纠纷
between Edwin Havelock and George Tait over the girl Mary,
她被科里先生所伤
the victim Mr. Currie
他们的纠纷与他被杀是否有关
how their dispute touches upon his murder,
这尚不清楚
is unclear.
这间医疗机构
But this is medical facility.
天知道那里都发生了什么可怕的事
God only knows what villainy is made there.
我们要转移囚犯了 长官
We're moving the prisoner now, sir!
乔治·塔特先生 长官
Mr. George Tait, sir.
玛丽·塔特自称是他女儿 生于1875年
Mary Tait he describes as his daughter, born 1875.
但白教堂没有玛丽·塔特的出生证明
There's no birth certificate for a Mary Tait of Whitechapel,
完全没有她或她父亲的记录
no record of her, nor of him, the father.
或许他是领养了她
Might he have adopted her?
也没有这方面的证据 长官 没有法律凭据
There's no evidence of that, sir, no legal account of it.
事实上 我很难找到任何乔治·塔特的
Indeed, I'm hard-pushed to find much legal account
法律文件
of George Tait at all.
他的地♥产♥没有税务记录 长官
He has no rate book for his property, sir.
他给的家庭地址
Indeed the address he has given
是谢莉巷 但我找不到这个地方
he calls it Shelly Walk, but I cannot find the street.
有块荒地
There is a patch of wastland
叫谢莉区 那里有些自行搭建的简易住房♥
Shelly's Ground and on it some poor dwellings, self-made.
他是非法占地居住
He is a squatter?
我认为 长官 这人的生活
My believe, sir, is that you're looking at man
完全在法律之外
has lived his entire life outside of the law.
能告诉我吗 先生
Can you tell me, sir?
我担心我家玛丽
I'm anxious for my Mary.
能告诉我她可还好吗
Can you tell me how she fares?
我们会通知你她的消息
We will bring news of her,
但她并不如你所说 是你女儿
but she's not your daughter, as you claim.
不是血亲
Not by blood.
但我已经保护她五年了
But I've been her protector for five years,
自她十五岁开始
since she was 15.
你是个砌砖工
You are a brick setter,
普通人
an ordinary man.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
不 塔特先生 你不普通
No, Mr. Tait, not ordinary.
你在法律层面上不存在
You do not officially exist.
或许你是个罪犯
You are a convict, perhaps.
但我看不到烙印
But I see no mark.
或许是逃兵
Or an absconder, fled from the army.
海军吗
Navy?
不 长官
No, sir.
我不是罪犯
A convict I never was.
倒是囚徒
A prisoner, surely.
逃兵
Absconded, fled?
不是 但我逃掉了
No, but escaped.
我从未出过海 长官
I've never sailed the sea, sir.
我从未离开过这一带
I've never left the bounds of this borough.
但我却去过我从未想到能去的地方
But I've been to places I've thought never to see.
我不喜欢谜语 塔特先生
I do not like riddles, Mr. Tait.
是这样的 你是个非法之人
It stands thus... you are an illegitimate man
跟一个姑娘有非法的关系
with an illegitimate relation to a girl,
这女孩孤苦无依 只能靠你
a girl who is alone in this world and at your mercy.
我这么说吧
Let me put this to you.
你霸占了她 她怀了孕
You took your pleasure off her, and she fell pregnant,
但解决你施暴罪证的办法
but the solution to this evidence of your violation
竟格外残忍♥
proved unspeakably brutal,
她痛苦得难以想象
her sufferings unimaginable,
你出于悔过和愧疚
so in your remorse and your guilt,
便杀了个人
you... you killed a man.
那个药剂师 科里
The chemist, Currie.
打胎人
The practitioner of this.
施暴
Violate?
长官 你根本不知道你在说什么
Oh, sir, you don't know what you say.
我这辈子只想保护她
Oh, my only thought in life to spare her,
不让她被龌龊的男人觊觎
save her from the vile attentions of men
承受可怕的代价
and the sorrowful consequences upon her.
你会为她杀人 不是吗
And you would kill for her, would you,
你的宝贝女儿
this precious girl?
不 长官 我不是杀人犯
No, sir. I'm not a killer.
夫人
Madam.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表