剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
你现在最好服从我
Best you now see me as a man to be obeyed,
卡斯维尔少校 我知道你的秘密
Major Carswell, as a man who owns your secrets.
还有你妻子的秘密
Your wife's secrets, also.
你们中有一人昨夜杀了个年轻女子
One of you has killed a young lady this night past.
那女孩被打扮成你妻子的样子 先生
A girl, made to resemble your wife, sir.
你们三个人
The three of you
在伦敦我们这一带
enjoy a little party
享受了点乐子
in our corner of London here.
是的
Yes.
我们都知道了 先生
We know it all, sir,
只除了一件事
all save one fact...
你们俩究竟是谁 把刀捅进了她身体
Which of you it was drove the knife into her,
捅死了那个被打扮成你妻子模样的女人
a girl made up to resemble your wife.
她叫艾达
Her name was Ida.
你妻子觉得你会从中得到什么乐趣啊
What pleasure did your wife believe you might find in that act, sir?
乐趣 是啊
Pleasure indeed.
她要我
She wished me to...
跟她们两人做♥爱♥
make love to both of them,
两个薇拉
two Veras.
光爱她一人就够困难了
It's a mountain to climb to find love with just the one of her.
那个男人
That... that boy...
那个天真愚蠢到敢打你的小子
that earnest, Toynbee type fool enough to strike you,
他去爬树 去溪流里游泳吧
he can harp on his trees and his streams for swimming. It's...
他以为等着他的是世外桃源呢
He thinks it an arcadia in waiting.
但如果他现在就心有疑虑
But if there's doubt in him now,
到时候会如地狱一般 德雷克先生
it will be a... a hell. A hell, Mr. Drake.
你妻子 少校
Your wife, major.
别扯到别的事上去
Let us stay on the subject of your wife.
真是不寻常的安排
Such a... an arrangement.
她从中能得到什么啊
What does she stand to gain from that?
重燃你的爱火吗
Your affections rekindled?
或许吧
Perhaps.
她的想法我捉摸不透
That woman's mind is her own.
那么
And so...
你没有...
you did not.
我试了
I tried.
她要我试试
She asked me to try,
我就试了
so I did.
然后呢 先生
And then, sir?
她嘲笑我
She laughed at me.
谁
Who did?
她俩都...
Uh, both of...
不 是薇拉
No, Vera...
是另一个
The other. I...
那...
The...
那药粉
the powder.
不管她是给了我什么 我...
Whatever she had given me, I...
我无法分辨她们
couldn't tell them apart.
于是你抓起刀
And so you picked up the knife,
捅了她
you struck out.
没有
No.
没有 我没有
Uh, no. I do not...
她嘲笑你
She laughed at you.
你以为是你妻子在羞辱你
You thought it your wife humiliating you,
于是便动了手
and you struck out.
先生
Sir,
你今晚来此 难道其实不就是为了
why did you come here tonight if not in truth,
卸除秘密的重担吗
because you hoped to unburden yourself?
她笑你
Now, she laughed,
你捅了她
you struck it out.
不 军士
No, sergeant.
我不记得了
I do not remember.
请你站起来 少校
If you would stand for me now, Major.
失败的婚姻很多 我们都知道
Many marriages failed, this we all know.
但你如此费力想让婚姻复活 薇拉夫人
But such a striving to see one revived, Lady Vera, suggests...
怎么说呢
what should we call it...
说明了你对生活的执着 尽管它让你疲倦
a commitment to the life that wearys you so.
我得说 我很高兴你出色的头脑
I confess myself glad that your celebrated faculties are
丝毫未受最近遭遇的影响 探长
unharmed by your recent ordeal, Inspector.
那么你不否认了
You make no denials, therefore?
否认就太没创意了 不是吗
Denial would be predictable, would it not?
那是很正常的
It would be customary.
就是这样
Well, then, there you have it.
我尽量不做个无聊之人
I do try not to be boring.
无聊对你来说最难以忍♥受了 是吧
You consider that the worst of sins, I imagine.
你想知道什么
What is it you want to know?
你和你丈夫 是谁下的手
Which of you and your husband performed the act?
我很想告诉你
I am inclined to tell you.
我将不胜感激
You will have my gratitude.
但作为交换
As inducement, however,
我希望你也和我说说 探长
I would hear something from you, Inspector.
你还记得什么
What do you remember?
在鬼门关里待了五天
Five days in death's moor.
你看到了什么
What did you see there
你站在生死边界时看到了什么
as you stood at the border between life and death?
我向你保证 只要你告诉我
I give you my word, you tell me something,
我就把我知道的全告诉你
and I will give you all that I know.
你问我看见了什么
You ask me what I saw.
对
Yes.
我什么都没看见
Nothing.
但我可以告诉你 我感觉到了什么
But I might tell you what I... felt.
那更好了
All the better.
我没有害怕 一刻也没有
I was not afraid, not for a moment.
我感觉有人支撑着我
I sensed that I was held.
谁 上帝吗
By what? By god?
我并不去探究
I put no name on it.
也觉得没必要
I feel no need to do so.
夫人 你知不知道
Are you aware, my lady,
有一种医学手术叫开颅
of a medical procedure known as trepanning?
知道
Yes.
在颅骨上钻个洞
The boring of a hole through the skull.
没错
Quite so.
在史前时期就有人这么做了
It's been practiced since prehistoric times,
但有证据表明
but there is evidence to suggest that, uh,
人们会取下一小块骨头
a small section of bone that is removed
露出硬脑膜
to expose the dura mater of the brain
然后把这骨头当做辟邪之物戴在脖子上
was then worn as an amulet around the neck.
护身符吗 驱赶什么的
A charm? Against what?
谁知道呢
Who can say?
但我知道我现在收藏自己的颅骨
But I know what malignancy I now
是为驱赶何种邪恶
wear mine against
我猜史前的人们 也觉得受到了这样的保护
and what I imagine the prehistorics felt guarded against.
对自己的提防
Self-regard.
他们从洞穴中 看着外面毫无遮蔽的草原
They looked out from their caves across unsheltered plains
知道外头只有野蛮和凶恶
and knew that all that lay out there was savage and hostile
威胁着他们的生存
to their existence on that earth,
他们看得见这种危险
and they saw the threat
却只想要往外跑
and felt only the urge to stride out,
寻觅食物 带回家来
to find food, bring it home,
好继续生存
to survive, continue.
挣扎是必要的
The necessity of struggle,
集体的利益高于自我
the collective placed above the self.
死亡为生命赋予了意义
In death, the affirmation of life.
你觉得这是陈词滥调
You think me cliched.
不 恰恰相反
No. On the contrary.
你那位警官呢
Where is that constable of yours?
那个俊小伙
The pretty one.
让他过来
Have him come here with
带上纸和笔
copy paper and a pen to write with.
格雷斯
Grace!
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表