剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
在我的诊所里
in secret, in my clinic,
偷偷坑害逼不得已来求助于我的妇女吗
on these women who come to me as their last hope?
弗瑞恩医生
Dr. Frayn.
这个人 安东尼·罗尔
This man, this Anthony Rolle,
是他 残害了玛丽·塔特和其他人
it is he... he mutilated Mary Tait and others.
我当初以为
I flattered myself
你对我兴趣是对我成就的认可
that your interest in me was a mark of my excellence.
我还以为终于
I imagined an ally at last
有人肯跟我一起对抗医学界的
who would stand with me against the silence obscene
无声恶行
of the medical profession.
可你却是个疯子
But you are nothing but a madman.
安东尼·罗尔医生
Dr. Anthony Rolle,
因为你犯下的罪行 我要拘捕你
I will see you in shackles for the miseries you have inflicted.
他要是答应我多好
If he'd only said yes to me.
我也没他想的那么坏
I'm not such a wretch as he thinks.
我是曾被对他的恨冲昏过头脑
Blinded by hate for him, I was, for a time.
可是抛开恨 我还是想要你
'cause not for that, I wanted you.
你要是早告诉我 我会支持你的
If you'd told me, I'd have stood by you.
一定给你个名分
I'd have done right by you.
他绝对不会同意
He would never have borne it.
我也绝不会离开他
And I could never have left him.
真是残忍♥
Oh, it is cruel.
非要他穿衬裙吗
Must he wear this dress?
他都要上绞架了 就不能留点尊严吗
Must he be robbed of even his dignity as he goes to the gallows?
不可以 不可以
No, it cannot be. T-t-this cannot be.
我的女儿 原谅我 是我扼杀了你
My dearest girl, forgive me. I smothered you.
亲爱的 没事
Oh, my love, it's all right.
乔治
Oh, George.
乔治 我的父亲
Oh, my George, my father.
你要向我保证
You make me this promise.
不管过怎样的日子 一定要为自己
You live a brave, bright life for yourself,
勇敢 精彩地活着
whatsoever it may be.
要自己做主
You choose it.
这本就是我的愿望
That's all I hope.
爱我的丈夫
A loving husband,
再生个孩子 你的外孙
a child for me, a grandchild for you.
找些其他的开心事做吧
Then you find your joy elsewhere.
充实地生活
Live your life full.
自♥由♥地生活 真实地生活
Live free, and live true.
向我保证
Promise me that.
不要 不要
No. No!
不要
No!
活得真实 女儿
Live true, my baby!
不要
No! No!
不要
No!
不要
No!
我一直在练字
I've been practicing my hand.
完事了吗
Are we finished now?
今天收工了
For today.
那可以去海边了吗
Then shall we go to the sea?
你可以脱掉鞋袜
You may take your shoes and socks off
在海里淌水
and walk in the water.
可以
We shall.
但现在还不行
But not quite yet.
还得再在白教堂待一阵
We must stay in Whitechapel just a little while longer.
可我想去海边
But I want to go to the sea.
我们两个 还有海鸟 阳光
You and I and the birds and the sunshine.
我坚信我们会去的
I know in my heart that we shall, we shall.
不会很久的
We'll not be long now.
我留下来是想了结一切
I stay to bring all to its conclusion
这样我们才能自♥由♥
so that we may both be free.
我要道歉 之前说话太重
I must make apology. I spoke harsh to you.
我不信任哈特小姐 但这与你无关
I have my doubts of Miss Hart, but they touch not upon you.
你和她的关系是你的事
Your bond with her is yours alone.
我还以为我有权利 有责任控制你
I... I thought it my right, my place, to govern you,
替你判断你自己的幸福
to know better of your happiness than you yourself.
罗斯 我不要做那样的人
Rose, I would not be that man,
更不要做那样的丈夫
still less that husband...
如果你愿嫁给我的话
if, that is, it is a husband you seek in me.
我只愿把自己托付于你一人
I will entrust myself to no other.
看着你的脸
I believe it was the first happiness I ever knew,
我第一次感到幸福
to look upon your face.
我贝内特 伴着凶兆降世 人生充满坎坷
Born under a bad sign, set upon a stark road, this boy, Bennet.
虽然名字的意思是"有福的"
"Blessed," the name means,
却一直觉得自己受了诅咒 只会凄惨终老
but so oft I felt myself cursed, bound only for a dismal end.
罗斯 我知道你有过幸福
Rose, I know you've had some taste of happiness.
不 我是替你开心的 我毫无怨念
No, I-I'm glad of it. I resent none of it.
我只想说 我会尽一切所能
Only I shall not rest until I have made for you
让你一辈子绝对幸福
that taste a lifetime, a perfection.
贝内特
Bennet.
那份满足
That content
和我现在的幸福相比
and the bliss I now know it is...
就像糖水比蜂蜜
as sugar water is to honey.
这可比不上埃德加·默顿的
Now, this is none of your Edgar Morton stuff.
是有点小
It is, uh, it is tiny.
只有一丁点
It is but a speck of a thing.
我的罗斯
My Rose.
为什么
How can it be
这么一丁点的东西
that this speck of a thing
会让我觉得无比幸福
can hold such a world of joy?
屋子挺衬你
This room becomes you.
不过你生来就是富贵命吧
But I guess you were born to it, huh, to live grand? You've...
你兜了个圈子
come full circle.
就像我不曾存在过
It's as if I never was.
我们一定要像一对野猫一样
Must we always scratch and tears at each other
互相撕扯吗
like a pair of ally cats?
你来了正好 我还想叫你来
It is well you are here. I had thought to send for you.
我听候您吩咐
Well, I await upon your pleasure.
-马修 -得了...
- Matthew... - Now...
她在计划什么
What does she plan here?
她要我相信她还是人吗
Would she have me believe she's human?
来看看
Well, let's see.
这还是指尖
These are fingertips,
我以为会是利爪呢
where I thought to find claws.
你非要这么恶毒吗
You're determined in your bitterness.
我有理由这样
I have reason to be,
虽然我心里也不好受
though it kills something in me.
我找到了这个
I found this.
还记得那天吗
Remember that day?
你笑得太厉害 束身衣里的肋骨都折了
You broke a bone in your corset from laughing.
傻瓜才笑
Laughter is for fools.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
你多大了 还搞这种恶作剧
Will you never tire of your schoolboy pranks?
苏珊小姐 有客人
Miss Susan, there is a man.
我不知该怎么办
I did not know what to do.
希欧多尔·斯威夫特
Theodore Swift.
你总归要来的
It was only a matter of time before you showed up.
是啊
But of course.
父亲
Father.
怎么
Well?
见了面都不吻我吗
Where's my goddamn kiss?
我一到这儿 就怒火上涌
I disembark here, my bile rises.
现在又有一个圈把我围了起来
There is another circle coiled upon me now,
又有一条蛇
another snake.
准备招架上帝的盛怒吧
Prepare for the wrath of god to fall on your shoulders.
就如你所说 里德先生
It is as you say Mr. Reid,
做也不是
damned if we do,
不做也不是
and damned if we do not.
你还看不出吗 长官
You not see it sir,
那女人 哈特
the good lady Hart.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表