剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
科尔小姐
Miss Kohl,
你就别跟我装了
you will drop your mask with me
否则你得戴着脚镣跳舞了
or you shall end up pirouetting in leg irons.
照片是威廉拍的
William took the photographs.
你们有私情
An affair?
他的...
Does his --
他的妻子知道吗
his wife know about...
他的妻子很悲痛
His wife is grieving.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真心替她难过
I'm so sorry for her.
威廉他...
William was...
这是不对的
It was... wrong.
有人会这么说
Some would say.
但人生怎能没有激♥情♥呢 先生
But what is life without passion, sir?
我确实很想远行 一直都想
I -- I do wish to travel. I always have.
亚历山大对此不满 但是
Alexander did not like it, but...
我至于会因为这个
to think that I might...
就把他给杀了吗
that I could kill him?
我只是想离开这个地方 重新开始
Is it so hard to understand that someone might want to
有这么难以理解吗
leave this place behind and start again?
这能给我吗 先生 我拿去毁掉
May I take these, sir, and destroy them?
不 科尔小姐 不行
No, Miss Kohl, you may not.
探长
Inspector.
默顿先生
Mr. Morton.
您一会儿过来吗
Would you join us later,
罗斯会上台演出
when Rose takes the stage?
非常欢迎您来
You'd be most welcome.
谢谢你的好意 先生
That's very kind of you, sir,
但可惜 我另有安排了
but sadly, I have other plans.
好吧 下次吧
Very well. Another time.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
有山 清凉的溪流
Mountains, cool streams,
花朵盛开的绿色田野
green fields filled with flowers.
茉莉花 勿忘我
Jasmines, forgetmenots.
小仙女不就该去这样的好地方吗
Doesn't that sound a good place for a little fairy?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
来 爱丽丝 都喝掉
Here, Alice. Drink it all, girl.
睡吧
Sleep now.
苏珊小姐
Miss Susan?
你是这里的王后 不是吗
You're the queen of here, are you not?
是的
Yes, I am.
每个王后不是都有国王相伴吗
I thought every queen had a king.
你的国王呢
Where is your king?
这孩子在好转
The child makes progress.
每天都在好转
Day by day.
日后 或许
In time, prehaps,
她精神上的创伤能痊愈
the fractures of her mind may... heal.
也可能会再次受创 如果把她...
Or they may be split afresh if she is...
强行从这个安全的地方带走
torn from the safety of this place for some...
送去瑞士 不再接受我的医治和照料
Swiss mud patch and robbed of my care and treatment.
够了 弗瑞恩医生
That is enough, Dr. Frayn.
你在诊所还有工作
You have duties at the clinic.
去做吧
Attend to them.
头版好了 贝斯特先生
Front page, Mr. Best.
您的电报
Here's a telegram for you.
你做得对 小贝
You did right, Ben.
为里德长官
by Mr. Reid,
也为分局
and by the division.
你做的事很高尚
You did the honourable thing.
说谎没什么高尚的 唐
There's no honour in a lie, Don.
我们都知道 世道没那么简单
Well, we both know the world ain't that simple.
你会接受这工作吗
The job, though, will you take it?
这地方有一股黑暗 伙计
There is a darkness in this place, my friend.
里德探长称之为深渊
An abyss, Mr. Reid call it.
它能夺去一个人内心珍视的一切
That it can take from a man all he holds in his heart.
只要他走在这街道上
As long as he walks these streets,
那黑暗就会找上他
it will surely find him,
吞噬他
and swallow him.
我不敢说我有多了解高尚是什么
I don't pretend to know too much of honour.
只能说 我们尽力淌过烈火
Except, we do our best to walk through the fire,
能保住多少高尚的情操算多少
holding on to whatever scraps of it we can.
但我知道一点
But I know this:
贝内特·德雷克 你比多数人要高尚
you, Bennet Drake, have more than most...
你是所有人中 最可能撑到底的一个
..And you, of all men, may yet make it out of this life alive.
来吧 再来一杯
Come on. One more.
你今天真厉害 先生
You were impressive today, sir.
就是勒谢恩先生的那事
With poor Monsieur Le Cheyne.
罗斯说你几年前在警局工作
And Rose tells me you worked for the police, some years past?
帮忙而已 不是工作
Um... with, not for.
现在里德不知道上哪去了
Now that Reid's gone to God knows where,
我估计也没法继续那么做了
I guess that arrangement's gone the way of all flesh.
那你以后会专注于行医吗
So, um... you'll be concentrating on your doctor's practice?
因为 如果你有意扩展业务
Because... were you interested in an expansion,
我们父亲很乐意做投资人
my father could be a sympathetic investor.
除了布鲁伊特 他在大半个白教堂都有投资
Alongside Blewett, he's ploughing funds into half of Whitechapel.
你说笑的吧
You shitting me?
我没有...
No, I'm not...
在说笑
shitting you.
他根本不认识我呢
The man doesn't even know me.
他会很乐意认识你的
But he'd be delighted to.
他听说你不少事了
He's been well-briefed.
我想说服她在婚礼上唱一曲
I'm trying to persuade her to sing at the wedding.
她不想吗
She doesn't want to?
我想让她在露台上唱
Well, I imagined her on a gazebo,
让一群火烈鸟围着她
flamingoes all around.
可罗斯觉得太过了
But Rose feels it's a little de trop.
她还真简朴
How austere of her.
*小镇上有个酒馆*
*There is a tavern in the town*
*我的真爱就坐在那里*
*That's where my true love sits him down*
*喝着小酒*
*And drinks his wine*
*欢声笑语*
*'Mid laughter free*
*再也不把我想起*
*And never never think of me*
*他离开了我 另寻新欢*
*He left me for a damsel dark*
*周五之夜 过去曾是那么开心*
*Each Friday night they used to spark*
*如今我的爱*
*And now my love*
*我曾经的真爱*
*Once true to me*
*却向他人单膝下跪*
*Takes that damsel on his knee*
*再见了 我们必须道别*
*Fare thee well for we must leave you*
*可别为分别伤心*
*Do not let the parting grieve you*
*记住 即便最要好的朋友也注定要分别*
*For remember that the best of friends must part*
*再见*
*Adieu*
*再见 好朋友们 再见*
*Adieu, kind friends, adieu*
*我们不能继续逗留了*
*We can no longer stay with you*
*我们只得把竖琴 挂在垂柳上*
*We must hang our harps on a weeping willow tree*
*祝福你一切如意*
*And may the world go well with thee*
*给我挖一座深坟吧*
*Dig my grave both wide and deep*
*首尾都放上墓碑*
*With tombstones at my head and feet*
*在我头顶上 雕刻一只斑鸠*
*And upon my head you can carve a turtle dove*
*让世人知道 我为爱而死*
*To signify I died of love*
*再见了 我们必须道别*
*Fare thee well for we must leave you*
*可别为分别伤心*
*Do not let the parting grieve you*
*记住 即便最要好的朋友也注定要分别*
*For remember that the best of friends must part*
*再见*
*Adieu*
*再见 好朋友们 再见*
*Adieu, kind friends, adieu*
*我们不能继续逗留了*
*We can no longer stay with you*
*我们只得把竖琴 挂在垂柳上*
*We must hang our harps on a weeping willow tree*
*再见 再见 再见*
*Adieu, adieu, adieu, adieu*
抱歉这么晚来打扰
Excuse the hour.
你走得那么早
You left so soon, I...
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表