剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
你打中他了 里德先生 你正当防卫
You shot him, Mr. Reid, in defense.
不记名债券
The, uh, bearer bonds,
怎么了
What of them?
债券在哪呢
Where are they?
这真是个谜
'tis, um... a mystery.
为什么要给我看这个
Why are you bringing this to me?
你真的忘了
Have you really forgot
希欧多尔·帕特里克·斯威夫特 你岳父是谁吗
what the name Theodore Patrick Swift your father-in-law means?
你觉得这和苏珊有关吗
You think, what, Susan was involved in this?
这能买♥♥回一条人命吗
Does this buy back a life?
我替咱俩担心
I fear for us.
担心我们会再失去彼此
I fear we shall lose each other again.
你救了我
You saved me.
你明天才开始上班
You're not supposed to start until tomorrow.
我想知道我是否能看到
I want to know if I can see it,
在你内心扎根的邪恶
see the evil that has come to roost in you.
怎么样
Well?
拿来了吗
Do you have it?
这药让我很难受 先生
It has made me grievous ill, sir.
本就该如此
That is only to be expected.
闺女啊 他是给了你什么毒药
My daughter, what poison has he given you?
求你 不能再这么下去了
I beg you, no more of this.
你得去上班
You must to work.
不行 我不能撇下你
I can't. I won't leave you.
我们得照常生活
We must carry on as always.
你得照常去上班
You go to work, as always.
你喝茶 抽烟
You have your tea, and you smoke,
玩局牌 一切如常
and you play a hand, as always.
你还不肯告诉我
Still you will not tell me?
是哪个混♥蛋♥奸♥污♥了你
What bastard had his way with you?
我不能说
I will not.
这是为了你 我不能说
For your own sake, I will not.
我们会失去太多
There is too much to lose.
哈夫洛克先生 塔特来了
Mr. Havelock! Tait's arrived!
这都几点了
What the bloody hell time you call this, eh?
你周六提前下班 大半个下午不见人影
You clock off Saturday, half the afternoon gone,
现在又迟到一小时
now you come in an hour late.
主管问我为什么工程进度耽搁了
And I've got the governor in asking why we're behind.
玛丽病了
Mary's been ill.
我不想留下她一人
I didn't like to leave her.
你得把工时补上来
You will make up that time.
玛丽 玛丽
Mary! Mary!
不
No.
不不 你得离开
No. No. No, you must away.
不能让他撞见你在这儿 他说过了
He must not find you here. He told you no!
他拒绝你了
He told you no!
但我忤逆他的意思
But I went against him,
他给了我那么多 那么照顾我
after all he's given me. So much care.
我给他惹了这么大的麻烦
And I have brought all this trouble to his door.
如果他被人发现 那就是我的错
If he should be discovered, the fault is mine.
发现 发现什么
Discovered? Discovered how?
你得走了
You must away.
不能再惹麻烦了 否则他会被发现的
There must be no more grief, lest he be found out.
我不明白 你说什么呢
I don't understand. What do you mean?
我会毁了一切 他辛苦建立的一切
So I will have ended it all, all he has built,
他终于谋得的幸福
this happiness found at last.
科里先生 药剂师
A Mr. Currie, chemist...
这下再不能卖♥♥药了
No longer available to dispense medicine.
你太急了 还没恢复好呢 长官
It is too soon. You have not yet recovered, sir.
我还不需要凳子 或护士
I am not yet in need of a chair, nor a nurse.
是吗 你很好吗
Oh, do you? You're perfectly well?
最近头部才中过枪 是啊
A man lately shot in the head... of course.
你为什么回来干这苦差事
Why on earth you've come back to this rough old game,
我真不明白
I do not know.
我明白你的意思了 贝内特
You have made your point, Bennet.
我们继续查案吧
But let us get back to this game.
我就不问那东西怎么还在你兜里而不是她手上了
I will not ask why it is in your pocket and not yet on her finger.
你怎么...
How?
这是怎么回事
This, then?
抢劫吗
A robbery?
但这里有什么可抢的
But what's there to rob here?
药剂师怎么会不标记药瓶啊
What chemist leaves a bottle unmarked?
他十分确定这瓶子里装了什么
One that was sure of its contents.
这是最后一张了
This is the last.
塞得很深 很使劲
Pushed deep, hard,
用手 狠狠地塞了进去
with fingers... just jammed in and forced.
逼他吞下自己的钱 噎死他
Made to eat his own money, then... to choke upon it.
不 这不是致死原因
No, that's not what killed him.
他先被头部一击打死
One blow to the head did that for him first.
重武器 原始但有效
Heavy weapon, crude, but effective.
此人已经被杀
Now, this man is killed, and yet,
但凶手仍怒气未消
the rage unrelieved, must be satisfied, some
还要宣泄愤恨
outrage still to be expressed,
跟钱有关的怨气
some disgust pertaining to money.
这东西 你查清其成分了吗
This... have you determined its contents?
好副药剂
Pretty potion it is.
薄荷油 班蟊
Pennyroyal, spanish fly.
能引发流产
Brings on miscarriage.
那么这人是个打胎的
So our man here was an abortionist.
但这些药剂并不罕有
But these are home remedies,
很普通 不至于为此杀人啊
two a penny... nothing to kill for.
这就是奇怪之处
This is where it gets strange.
科里的混合药剂 含有大量铅
This compound of Currie's... heavy presence of lead.
会损伤大脑 神经 造成腹部创伤
Brings on damage to the brain, nerves, abdominal trauma.
这副毒药会致命吗
This poisoning can be fatal?
最严重可致昏迷和死亡
Worst case, coma and death.
那么 有个男孩让姑娘怀上了
So some boy got his girl in trouble,
他们想以此了结麻烦 她却严重中毒
they saw an end to it, she got poisoned violently,
甚至致命 都是这药剂师捣的鬼
mortally even, by this chemist,
更过分的是 他伤人还收钱
who, insult to injury, charged them for it.
于是他杀了这冷血的混♥蛋♥
And so he kills the callous son of a bitch,
把他收的钱
takes those notes, every one he paid,
都塞进他的喉咙
and rams them down his throat.
我们得找到这姑娘 不管她遭遇了什么
We must find this girl, whatsoever her fate.
还有她的情人
With her, her lad.
那药剂师的账簿 长官 他还有个徒弟
The chemist's book, sir. There's an apprentice was paid.
他肯定躲起来了 去找到他
He would have gone to ground. You find him.
德雷克 去停尸房♥找其他受害女孩
Drake, check the morgues for any more victims.
我去黑曜石诊所
I shall go to the Obsidian Clinic.
如果她没死
If she has survived,
肯定会去那里
no doubt she would have ended up there.
我是作为警♥察♥来的 不是病人
I'm here as policeman, not patient.
你现在还是个病人
You're a patient yet.
一段日子之内还不该做警♥察♥
And should not be a policeman for some while.
你能入睡吗
You were sleeping?
不能
No.
会看到重影吗
Double vision?
头疼呢
Headaches?
没有 有 偶尔吧
No. Yes. Yes, on occasion.
我们在找杀害了一名药剂师的凶手
Um, we seek the murderer of a chemist.
头疼严重吗
Are they severe, the headaches?
有一两次吧
Some, one or two, yes.
这个药剂师我们认为他在进行堕胎
Uh, this chemist we believe a practitioner of abortion,
而我觉得你应该治疗过他的客户
and you, I imagine, would have cause to treat such a man's clients.
推我的手
Push against me.
你力气变大了
You grow stronger.
那能容许我做会儿警♥察♥了吗
Then may I be a policeman for a moment?
不 我不治疗她们
No. I do not treat them.
我修复她们
I repair them.
给她们缝合伤口
I patch them up.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表