剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
Police!
我们玩个游戏吧 爱丽丝
We shall play a game, Alice?
好不好
Would you like that?
很好玩的游戏
Lovely game.
闭上眼睛 好吗
Will you close your eyes for me, please?
想象一个花♥园♥
Imagine a garden,
你一个人的漂亮花♥园♥
beautiful garden just for you,
在这里 你很安全 很快乐
where you're safe and happy.
看 有一只蝴蝶
And look, a butterfly,
你见过的最漂亮的蝴蝶
the most beautiful butterfly you've ever seen.
你看着它飞 飞向天空
And I want you to watch her drift and soar.
看着它的翅膀
Just watch the lovely, slow,
慢慢地振动
beating of her wings.
探长 我们能不能
Inspector, I wonder if we might...
聊一会儿
talk a moment?
希腊人相信
The Greeks believed that the
死去的人会饮丽熙河的水
dead drank from the waters of the River Lethe.
"丽熙"就是遗忘的意思
"Lethe" is forgetfulness.
河水穿过阴间 进入修普诺斯[睡神]的洞穴
Flowing through the underworld into the cave of Hypnos.
这样一来 他们就永远遗忘了前世
And in so doing, they forgot forever their waking selves.
因此 才会有迷信
Thus, the superstition
认为用水敬酒是不吉利的
that it ill becomes he who toasts with water.
长官
Sir...
这么些年来 我们一起在这一带执法
All these years policing together hereabouts,
有时候 我们不得不做出过分之事...
there were times when we had to go further than we --
违法之事
well, than the law allowed.
里德探长 今晚
Mr. Reid, tonight,
你跟那些警♥察♥说的话 他们正在做的事
what you told those men, what they are now carrying out,
骚扰合法生意和清白之人
rousting legitimate businesses and innocent people?
根本没有那些地方出现假♥钞♥的传闻 长官
There's no talk of snide, in them places, sir.
你知道的
You know that.
根本没有任何情报让我们有理由去搜查
There's no knocks or snitches giving us reason to storm the gates.
你让他们做的 不是执法
What you asked of them, that ain't policing.
多谢你时隔四年再回来
I must offer my gratitude that you've come back after four years
教我怎么做警♥察♥
to teach me how to police.
弗莱德·阿博兰叫我回来时
When Fred Abberline asked my return here,
有人说
there was talk of --
里德探长把他的办公桌
that Inspector Reid had made of his desk
办公室筑成了碉堡
and his office a bunker.
如今只在他的档案馆里徘徊 不去巡街了
Patrolled these days his archives, not his streets.
但我今晚看到的
But what I saw this night
是四年前的那个里德探长
was the Inspector Reid I saw some four years past
站在拳击场边
at the ropes of a fighting ring...
完全被愤怒驱使
a man driven by rage.
我离开了这座城市
And when I left this city,
我辜负了你这个朋友
when I failed you as a friend,
我这么做也只是为了保存我的人性
I did so only that I might survive as a man.
你不必为自己辩解 贝内特
You do not need to justify yourself, Bennet.
我担心的不是我自己的内心安宁 长官
It's not my own peace which concerns me, sir.
我们与魔鬼作斗争 我们自己也变成魔鬼
We battle monsters, we become monsters.
你说的那个深渊
And that abyss, which you speak of...
不仅在我们身边
is not only around us.
不仅在外面 也在我们内心里
It's not only out there. It is inside us.
它渗出的黑暗吞没一切光明
And it bleeds a blackness that swallows all light.
我一直都是你的朋友
I am, as I ever have been, friend to you.
所以我才来
That is why I came.
说出必须要说的话
That is why I say what must be said...
因为这地方需要我们
'cause this borough needs us.
需要你 里德探长
It needs you, Mr. Reid...
需要你遵守法律
And for you to abide by the law.
你觉得霍拉斯·巴克利
Do you imagine Horace Buckley
日夜与自己抗争
endured a battle with himself day by day
就为了把一个女孩关在地下室里吗
to keep a girl locked in his cellar?
还是我们有真实的本性 贝内特
Or is there a true nature to ourselves, Bennet?
事实就是 深渊不是在我们内心
Is the truth that the abyss is not within us,
不是在外界
nor without us?
而我们就是深渊
We are the abyss.
多谢你来访
I appreciate your visit.
早上见
Till morning.
-里德探长 长官 -晚安了 贝内特
- Inspector Reid, sir. - Good night, Bennet.
那早上见吧
Till the morning, then.
我是他的囚徒
I was his prisoner.
邪恶国王 他囚禁了我
The wicked king, he made me his prisoner.
他让我遗忘
And he made me forget.
遗忘什么
Forget what?
我的身份
Who I am.
你是谁呢 爱丽丝
And who is that, Alice?
仙女公主
A princess of the fairy.
仙女
Fairy?
仙女吗
Fairies?
带翅膀的仙女
The winged ones.
我爸爸帮我记起来了
My daddy helped me to remember myself.
你♥爸♥爸是霍拉斯先生吗
Your daddy, Mr. Horace?
精灵把我带去了他身边
After the sprites brought me to him,
他给我做了蛹
and he made my pupa,
还跟我讲了邪恶国王的事
and he taught me about the wicked king.
但是
But I...
我知道国王的秘密
I knew the king's secret.
我知道他为什么不开心
I knew why he became sad.
不开心
Sad?
为什么
Why?
他...
He was...
在伤害他们
...hurting them.
我能看出来
I can see.
国王很难过
The king is so sad.
于是我去他的正殿给他唱歌♥
So I go into his throne room to sing to him,
但他不在 我...
but he is gone, and I...
我看到了
...I see.
你看到了什么 爱丽丝
What do you see, Alice?
照片
Pictures.
我发现了她们痛苦不堪的照片
I find pictures of them all hurt and...
谁
Who?
是谁
Who are they?
死去的仙女
Dead fairies.
我进了他可怕秘密的房♥间
I am in his room of terrible secrets,
他...
And he --
邪恶国王 惩罚了我
the wicked king -- punishes me.
他怎么惩罚你
How does he punish you?
他带我上了船
He takes me on his ship.
水在日光下熠熠发光
The water, all glitter in the sun
如此耀眼
and so bright.
然后
And then...
然后怎么
Then what?
爱丽丝
Alice?
火
Fire.
火
Fire.
我的惩罚
My punishment.
我烧着了
I am burning.
邪恶国王想烧我
The wicked king wants to burn me
这样我的翅膀就长不出来了
so my wings will never grow back,
我就飞不走了
and I will never fly away.
好疼
It hurts.
好疼啊
It hurts so much.
爱丽丝
Alice.
你能告诉我国王什么样吗
Can you tell me what the king looks like?
一个男人
A man...
他着火了
on fire.
他大叫我的名字 但那不是我的名字
He screams my name, but not my name.
他叫的是什么名字
What name does he scream?
他...在哭
He is -- he is crying.
我在坠落
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表