剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
新客户
New business.
本该周五去见他们的
Due to visit them Friday.
你经常在这一带收债 是吗
You are a frequent caller in these parts, are you not?
这一带欠债的不少
There's a lot of debt in these parts.
秃鹫就会盘旋
And vultures will circle.
我可不放高♥利♥贷♥ 两位
I'm not a Shylock, gentlemen.
-你不放债吗 -当然不
- You do not lend. - Certainly not.
那是谁
Then who does?
我的客户三教九流
My clients are various.
巴克利夫妇
The Buckleys!
他们欠谁的债
Which client?
如果你们不打算起诉我什么 探长
If there isn't a crime you wish to charge me with, Inspector,
我还有生意要照顾呢
I'm a working man with business to attend.
你干什么
Now, you wait a bloody moment.
黑曜石地♥产♥
Obsidian Estates.
看签名
The signature.
-罗纳德·卡普肖 -那个律师
- Ronald Capshaw. - The lawyer.
苏珊·哈特的律师
Susan Hart's lawyer.
你接了多少
How much business do you take
罗纳德·卡普肖和黑曜石地♥产♥的生意
from Ronald Capshaw and Obsidian Estates?
他们应该是新客户
A new client, so I believe.
是吧 歌♥蒂
Ain't it so, Gertie?
依我看
I very much doubt
这笔债你是要不回来了 肯德里克先生
you will be recovering this debt, Mr. Kendrick.
你能想象苏珊·哈特
Can you imagine Susan Hart
利用黑曜石地♥产♥放高♥利♥贷♥吗
complicit in Obsidian Estates practicing usury?
我所认识的朗·苏珊是个老鸨
The Long Susan I knew was a mistress of whores,
但也是个讲道义的女人
but a woman of decency.
至于如今的苏珊·哈特我就说不好了
I can't speak for the Susan Hart to whom I return.
即便如此 这文件上有卡普肖的签名
Even so. Capshaw's mark on this paper.
这人不大对劲
There is a stench around this man.
他跟火车抢劫惨案似乎有牵连
The reek of him drifts amid the blood and smoke of the robbed train.
即便如此 在柯拉拉·巴克利的案子上
Be that as it may, so far as Clara Buckley goes,
肯德里克即使不是债主
if Kendrick ain't a moneylender,
也可能是杀人凶手
he may yet well be a murderer,
而光靠弗莱德·贝斯特的一面之词可不足以证明
and we'll need more than Fred Best crying bogeyman to prove such.
我们找到霍拉斯·巴克利
We find Horace Buckley.
只有他知道店里发生了什么事
Only he can say what happened in that shop.
不是只有他 里德探长
Not only he, Mr. Reid.
柯拉拉·巴克利或许还能诉说真♥相♥
Clara Buckley may yet speak to us.
但凭你我的学识 都听不懂她的话语
But it is neither you nor I who have the learning to listen.
不能找那美国人 就他不行
Not the American. Anyone but the American.
《草原蔷薇》
The Prairie Rose.
你真想听我的意见吗
You really want my opinion?
你想听我真心实意的看法吗
The God's honest, hand on heart, sound two cents?
虽然令人惊奇
Surprising it may seem,
但你的看法还是蛮有价值的
your thoughts are of qualified value.
好吧
All right.
文辞乏善可陈
It is the, um, lowest form of reeking word-swill,
为迎合观众口味拼凑了些琐事
it's pandering, confected, trivia horseshit.
整个故事毫无真实性可言
There ain't an ounce of human truth in the whole godforsaken story.
你是个愤世嫉俗的人
You're a cynic.
是个假行家
And a charlatan.
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
我一定转达你建设性的分♥析♥
I'll be sure to share your constructive analysis.
如果你还打算继续把这座剧院
And, if you wish to continue treating this playhouse
当做廉价旅馆 就七点来接我
as your flophouse, you'll collect me at 7:00
招待我烤肉吃 灌我廉价酒喝
then feed me with roast meat, ply me with cheap liquor,
然后狠狠地操♥我♥
and defile me in abject and merciless ways.
你好 你是怎么了
Hey, darling. What's wrong?
你找到自己的长处了 哥哥
Your glittering find, brother.
他认为这剧一定场场爆满 挣个盆满钵满
He thinks it will pack the house and make a fortune.
太好了
Splendid.
或许这部该由你来演 亲爱的
Perhaps it's one for you, darling.
亲爱的
Darling?
来看日场还早了点 先生们
You're a little early for a matinee, gentlemen.
我们要找的小丑 唯独不在舞台上胡闹
The clown we seek cavorts everywhere but the stage.
贝内特 德雷克探长
Bennet -- Inspector Drake,
里德探长 容我介绍埃德加·默顿先生
Inspector Reid, may I present Mr. Edgar Morton.
布鲁伊特俱乐部的业主
Proprietor of Blewetts and --
而且很荣幸 我也是厄斯金小姐的未婚夫
And I'm proud to say Miss Erskine's intended.
恭喜你 先生
Congratulations, sir.
她...厄斯金小姐...
She is -- Miss Erskine is --
你很幸运
You're very lucky.
他在吗
Is he here?
清醒过来 上尉
Straighten your wits, captain.
我在努力呢
I was trying.
据说如今 医生如果不在自己的房♥间
They say if the doctor is not to be found in his rooms,
他一定是在剧院里静思呢
he broods these days at the pavilion of varieties.
从身体的医学 到做梦的头脑
From the body physic to the dreaming mind,
真是白教堂的达·芬奇
truly, Whitechapel's very own Da Vinci.
上帝还有休息日呢 里德
Well, even god takes a day of rest, Reid,
不过我猜你不信上帝 也不信我
but then again I guess you don't believe in either of us.
我们需要你的帮助
We've need of your services.
你或许吧 他不会
You might. He doesn't.
不管你俩之间有什么事
Whatever may have passed between you --
有什么事
Whatever may have passed?
这个假正经没跟你说吗
You mean dolly do-right here didn't give you a blow-by-blow?
-你之前就帮过忙 -那是公民急务 伙计
- You helped before. - To civic emergency, Benito.
下次有火车脱轨你再来找我吧
Why don't you just come back next time a train plows off the rails?
我们来找你
We've come to you
是因为我们再不认识其他有你这本事的人了
because we know of no other with your skill.
会支付你报酬的
There will be quite commensurate.
是吗
Commensurate?
给我这种不配为法律效劳的堕落之人吗
For a degenerate unfit to serve the law?
嗜酒之人当然不该工作
No man is fit to work from the bottom of a bottle.
我妻子离开了我 该死的
My wife walked out on me, god damn it.
我本以为你最该了解那多伤人了
I'd have thought you understood the hole that tears.
当时还有很多工作需要你
There was work needful of you.
要说我们三个最擅长什么
And if there's one thing the three of us excel at,
就是做好最需要我们做的事了
is it not to fail whatever is most needful of us.
我们就是浪费时间
Wasting our time here.
德雷克
Drake.
没有其他有我本事的人吗
No other with my skill, huh?
我不要你的臭钱
Well, I don't need your goddamn money,
也不需要你给我拍马屁
and I don't need you blowing smoke up my ass, neither,
但我要听他说
but I want to hear it from him.
我知道我很多事都做得很差
I know that I'm shitty at a lot of things.
事实上 大部分事都很糟 但你的工作
In fact, most everything, but your work?
追寻蛛丝马迹 老天保佑
Sniffing out a trail of dead? Well, god help me.
这恰恰是我十分擅长的事
That's something I've got a holy talent for,
我要听你说
and I'm gonna hear you say it.
-杰克逊 -我要听他说
- Jackson, we... - I want to hear him say
即使一瓶酒下肚 我还是比
that a bottle down, I'm still better
他认识的所有鉴证调查人员都厉害
than any damn forensicator he can name.
我要听他说
I want to hear him say
我不是没用的废物酒鬼
that I'm not a piss-streaked, scutter shoe shit.
不是只知道寻花问柳的渣滓
That I ain't some honey-chasing gutter rat
没心没肺的烂人
with a heart of scorched turd.
没错 里德
That's right, Reid.
我都记着呢 记得你
I remember every word, every goddamn rock
高高在上地损我的每一句话
that you threw at me from your polished pulpit.
我当时需要的是朋友 不是一人禁酒运动
I could have used a friend, not a one-man temperance movement.
我是授勋美军上尉 是个医生
I am a decorated United States army captain and a doctor,
我要听这个自命不凡的混♥蛋♥说出来
and I want to hear this stuffed-shirt son of a bitch say it.
你不是个没用...
You are not a piss-streaked...
没心的烂人
with a...of scorched turd.
你是个医生
You...You are a doctor.
估计也不能再强求更多了
I figured that's as good as it was gonna get.
好吧
All right.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表