剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
里德先生
Mr. Reid.
杰克逊上尉和弗莱恩医生要走了
Capt Jackson and Dr. Frayn are leaving.
-里德 等等 -我听够了
- No, Reid, wait. - I've heard enough.
里德先生
Mr. Reid, please.
我照料玛蒂尔达
I did not treat Mathilda
也对她心生怜爱
without becoming fond of her.
她所看到的 她过去看到的
What she saw there, in her personal history,
都是真的吗
was it real?
可以说是吧
In one way, yes.
出去吧
Now, get out.
都给我出去
Both of you.
艾瑟顿队长 档案馆西北角
Sgt Artherton, my archive, the northwest corner,
放了一个长铁箱
there is a long, steel case propped there,
一定都生锈了
rusted, I'm sure.
能麻烦你去给拿来吗
Would you be so kind as to fetch it to me?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们失去了亲人后
When...people are lost to us,
或许我们真的是把他们记成
it is perhaps true that we remembered them as we...
我们所希望的那样子 而非真实的样子
wished them to have been, not as they were.
那天落水的 我的女儿
The daughter of mine who went into the water that day...
她当时已经几周没笑了 也不愿牵我的手
For many weeks, she had not smiled, nor taken my hand
除非是我主动去牵她
without that I had taken hers first.
在船上时 撞船之前
On the boat before the collision,
她甚至不许我牵
she would not even allow that
总想挣脱我的手
she kept ripping herself free.
最初的那数周
There's weeks, the first weeks,
因为知道凶手开了杀戒 还将继续作恶
..the knowledge that the killer had begun and would go on,
我几乎没怎么离开过警局
This here, this station house I barely left.
而当我终于离开时
And when I did leave
却把警局带回了家
the station house came home with the...
她一定是趁我不注意时发现了这东西
Unbeknown to me, she must have found it,
标注了他作案和被害人的地图
the map I made of his works and his victims.
她找到了这地图 并被其恐怖所吸引
Found it, and somehow compelled by the horror
仔细研究了一番
and studied it.
如今又重走旧路
And returns to it now.
如今她对我们共同的生活 只记得这些惨案
These atrocities are all that she now remembers of our life together.
埃德蒙 她不可能
Edmund, she cannot
重走每一段路
follow them all, however.
是啊 我和我女儿登上的
Indeed, indeed. The Pride Of Wapping,
沃平傲轮号♥ 是于9月15日沉没
my daughter and I aboard, sank the 15th September.
玛蒂尔达之后便落入巴克利夫妇手中
Mathilda, thereafter, in the care of the Buckleys.
斯垂德小姐
And Miss Stride,
凯瑟琳·艾道斯
Catherine Eddowes,
玛丽·珍·凯利 对她而言就都不存在
Mary Jane Kelly, do not exist to her.
队长 这几张烧掉
Sergeant, these to be burnt.
唐纳德
Donald.
派人去盯着这些地方
Men stationed at all these addresses.
杰克逊上尉
Capt. Jackson.
脚支在我桌上 喝着我的威士忌
Feet on my desk, drinking my whiskey.
这可不是莱曼街的警局
This is not the station house on Leman Street,
我也不是埃德蒙·里德
nor am I Edmund Reid.
是啊 他的酒是劣酒
Yeah, his is hooch.
你的才是上品
Yours is decent.
这我毫不奇怪
None of which surprises me.
你想怎么样 上尉
What is it you want, captain?
我们上次交谈时
When last we parlayed,
你可听不进我的话呢
you were far from receptive.
火车事故那天
That fella I saw you with
我看见你安抚的那人
the day the train...
他头枕在你腿上死去了
died with his head in your lap.
他怎么了
What of him?
你爱过他
You loved him.
你就是为了他
And it's for his sake that you
才进行了我们上次相见时你向我透露的调查
mount the investigation you informed me of, last we met --
苏珊·哈特 她父亲 和你提到的不记名债券
Susan Hart, her father, these bearer bonds you speak of.
你能理解我为什么不愿接受
You understand why it is a difficult thing
你所说的那一切吧
for me to hear you say that, hmm?
是的
I do.
你爱她
You love her.
那么算得上是证据的东西
Would something that approached proof
你会感兴趣吗
be of interest?
我把那封电报拿给你看后
Since I brought that telegram to you,
我又进一步进行了调查
I have dug deeper into its details.
希欧多尔·帕特里克·斯威夫特
Theodore Patrick Swift
定期通过白教堂洗钱
moves his money on a regular basis through Whitechapel,
而在这片可以说是
de facto fiefdom, you might say,
他出走的女儿 你亲爱的苏珊的属地上
of his estranged daughter, your beloved Miss Susan,
那笔钱失窃了
and that money is stolen.
我也说了 你的猜测
And I told you that conjecture
对我来说屁都不值
ain't worth a pot of piss to me.
对我也是
Nor to me.
她的手下卡普肖
Her man Capshaw,
是个有意思的人 是吧
he's a curious one, would you not agree?
如此镇静
Such still waters.
我没见过他
I have never met the man, myself.
那你该见见他了
Well, perhaps it is time you made the effort.
伦敦城里
The city of London,
有做各种事的代理
it squirms with agents of all kind.
无人监管 充满机遇
An unregulated pasture of opportunity,
如果你偷了一包
should you have a burgled bag
不记名债券想换成现金
of anonymous securities to see exchanged
也有人办
into ready cash.
我今早跟踪了卡普肖先生
I followed Mr. Capshaw this morning
他就去找了这样一位代理
as he visited just one such an agent.
看到签名没 上尉
You see the signature, Captain?
卡普肖
Capshaw.
不能给你 上尉
Unh-unh-unh, Captain.
是我的
Mine.
话已经放出去了 里德探长
The word is out, Mr. Reid.
只要她出现在那几条街上
She cannot step foot on one of those streets
我们的人就能发现
without our men there to greet her
然后带她回来
and see her back to you.
你不吵着要一起去吗
You do not insist on joining them?
不 弗莱德
No, Fred.
毕竟我...
After all I, uh...
如果在她的记忆里 我成了个...
if, in her mind I am somehow become
怪物 还是不去了
monstrous, no.
不能冒险让她再次逃走
I cannot risk that she will run from me.
不管接下来怎样 我...
Whatever now happens, I am --
我是不能再做警♥察♥了
I am finished with this life.
所以我要请求你俩再为我办一件事
And so now I ask only one more request of you both.
她认识你们
She knew you.
玛蒂尔达认识你们 所以麻烦你们
Mathilda knew you, so, please,
也走到街上 亲自去找她
be out there yourselves, search for her yourselves,
找到她就好好安抚她
be there to reassure her, should she be found.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想在这儿找什么呢 玛蒂尔达
What is it you thought to find here, Mathilda?
艾瑟顿队长
Mr. Artherton.
探长
Inspector.
我要走了 队长
I'm leaving here, Sergeant.
你要拦我吗
Will you stop me?
那要看探长您去哪了
Well, that depends, sir, on where it is you go.
找我女儿
To fetch my girl.
已经有人去找了
There are men already about her purpose,
您也知道
as you know.
找到了就带回这里
This is where she will be brung,
所以还是在这儿等吧
so it's best you wait here.
但他们是找不到她的
But they will not find her where they look.
里德探长
Mr. Reid!
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表