剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
去年 在亚历山大剧院
At The Alexandra, last year.
你真是了不起
You were a marvel.
你没去跟我打招呼啊
But you did not say hello?
我觉得还是不去的好
No, I thought it best not.
你当时...身边有位先生
You were... you were with a gent, after.
但你看上去很幸福
But you looked happy.
这让我开心
And that made me happy.
贝内特 曼彻斯特皮卡迪利站
Bennet. It's a long way,
到白教堂相距甚远
Manchester Piccadilly, to Whitechapel.
你为什么来
What is it brings you here?
我还是别说了
It's best I do not say.
汤姆
Tom.
不可能
It cannot be.
汤姆
Tom?
认识他吗
You know him?
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆
Tom?
弗莱德
Freddie.
好好安抚他吧
You comfort him.
有我呢 汤姆 有我呢
I'm here, Tom. I'm here.
-探长 -夫人
- Inspector. - Madam.
如此惨剧 简直
Such ruin... it is...
毫无道理
senseless.
这街道
These streets,
每一天 我都希望苦难不再出现
each day, I hope I might have seen the last of their cruelty,
现在却出了这种事
and now this.
但只是可怕的意外
But pure, awful chance.
根本毫无办法
Nothing in this world to be done for it.
的确令人痛苦
It is hard medicine,
但这苦难绝对是有缘由的
but there will be cause for it somewhere.
罪恶的根源在偷偷溜走
A root of one sort or other creeping away.
都给我闭嘴
Silence. Now.
听到了吗
You hear that?
-数到三 大家一起 -好
- Everybody after three... get going... - Okay.
一 二 三
One, two three.
过去 搬过去
Over, get it over...
-搬这边来 -那是什么制♥服♥
- Over here. - What is that uniform?
是墓地列车
The Necropolis Line.
把他放这儿
Lay him down here.
轻点
Easy, easy, easy, easy.
这里是怎么了 里德探长
What has happened here, Mr Reid?
我们经费不足了 德雷克先生
We are under resourced, Mr Drake,
雇不起驻警局外科医生了
and no longer enjoy the benefit of a house surgeon.
德雷克 我包里有鸦♥片♥酊
Drake, there is laudanum in my bag.
等等 不能给他服药
Wait, wait. We cannot drug him.
德雷克 告诉他 此人很痛苦
Drake, you tell him that, this man is in pain.
德雷克 他的墓地列车
Mr Drake, his engine, the Necropolis.
应该走马诺公园 离这里东边一英里呢
Its line, the line for Manor Park, it is a mile east of here.
他偏离了轨道 可能是事故酿成的原因
He was off course and perhaps the root of this carnage.
他必须跟我们交待
He must talk to us.
胸内 腹内大出血
Intrathoracic and intra-abdominal hemorrhaging.
他的器官已经破裂 粉碎了
The man's organs are ruptured. They've come apart.
他必须交待
He must speak.
德雷克 告诉他
Drake, you're gonna tell him
这人再也不用做任何事了
that there is nothing that this man must do, not ever again.
他要死了 给他鸦♥片♥酊吧
He's dying. Now give him the laudanum.
先生
Sir.
先生
Sir.
你偏离了轨道 是吗
You were off course, were you not?
我们轨道上...
Docks Train...
有码头公♥司♥的车...
on our line...
蒙面人
ma... masked... men.
得有人操作电报 长官 你的电报员是谁
The wires need to be worked, sir. Who is your operator?
格雷斯警官
Constable Grace.
孩子 主教门和古德曼调车场
Listen, son, Bishopsgate yard and Goodmans...
看是否有人报♥警♥ 被偷了什么
see what report is made, discover what thieved.
去吧
Do it.
-他还下令了 -他如今是探长了
- He's giving orders, huh? - He's inspector now.
德雷克探长啊 还真是
Inspector Drake, huh? No shit.
亚瑟 怎么...
Arthur... What, ah...
没人来接你吗 孩子 父亲或外祖父母
Has no one come for you, boy? No father or grandparents?
看到他了吗
You see that man?
他衣服虽然奇怪 说话更怪
Now, he may dress odd, and talk odder still...
但你可以信任他 他可以信任你
But you can trust him. He can trust you.
-跟他待在一起 就一会儿 -等等
- Stay with him, alright. Only a whiles. - Now wait a minute.
-就一小时 杰克逊 -德雷克
- One hour, Jackson. - Drake.
我还从未进过警局呢
I have never been inside a police station before.
很快就不会觉得那么好玩了
Yeah well, their charm soon fades.
你知道怎么带孩子吗
You got any idea what to do with one of those?
完全不知道
Not even the first.
你走了四年了 贝内特
Four years you are gone, Bennet,
我也把杰克逊上尉赶走四年了
four years since I put Captain Jackson out on the street also.
而现在 今天 你搭乘那列火车
And now here, on this day, on that train,
回来了
you are returned.
我听说你在曼彻斯特市警局一路升迁
I heard of your rise through the ranks of the Manchester City Police.
最初还是作为巡警进入警局
Enrolled as a uniformed, a constable no less.
你隐瞒了你的真实警衔吗
Did you hide your true rank from them?
是的
I did.
那么 你是重新开始了
And so, you are made anew.
你为什么搭火车来 贝内特
What put you on that train, Bennet?
他们那边不会找你吗
Do they not have need of you up there?
我在休假 先生
I'm on leave, sir.
来白教堂度假吗
Holidaying in Whitechapel?
里德探长 我想告诉你
Mr Reid, I meant to say...
我早就想说 探长
I wanted to say, Inspector,
我听说了
word reached me,
里德太太逝世的事
of Mrs Reid's passing.
-我写了信 长官 -是 我知道
- I wrote, Sir. - Yes, I know.
我知道 我很高兴你能来信 贝内特
I know. I was glad for it, Bennet.
信♥号♥♥室
The signal box.
这惨剧背后不管有什么故事
Whatever measure of control sat behind this chaos,
都发生在信♥号♥♥室里
that is where it did so.
墓地列车驾驶员说是货运车
Goods train. The Necropolis driver said.
本该去主教门和古德曼
Bound for Bishopsgate and Goodmans.
干下这事的坏人
The villains who done this
打劫了伦敦印度码头公♥司♥
robbed the London and India Dock Company therefore.
一个人在这里 其他的去铁轨上等着登车
And one man up here. More sent far down the tracks to board it.
可是要把列车改道上墓地列车的轨道
But for it then to be thrown into the path of the Necropolis,
留在这里的人
whoever stood here must only have been,
一定进行了调度
what, fetching it here.
为让他们行窃而不被发现 改道列车
Fetching it, to do their robbing unwatched,
-停在这附近的哪个废弃调车场 -此人
- in an abandoned shed hereabout. - And this...
手腕先是被绑住
the man's wrists were bound first.
至于枪杀的更多细节
And any further details of his execution,
就有待专业人士分♥析♥了
need reading with an expert eye.
里德探长
Mr Reid.
不管你和美国人之间发生了什么
Whatever it is, that may have passed between you and the American...
这几年 我的工作覆盖面很广
These last years, my work has been greatly varied,
-但我再没见过比他更有才... -有才
- but I have met no man with gifts... - Gifts?
他的才华是沉溺于酒精
For drowning in gin,
睡在阴沟里
sleeping in gutters.
探长 死了这么多人
Inspector. So much death...
不管他现在喜好什么
Whatever his current habits,
一定得找最得力的人 查清此事真♥相♥
needs must the best men go searching for the root of it.
那你叫他来吧 贝内特
Then you must ask him Bennet,
我是不会去找他
because he will not hear it from me.
我去找那列货运车了
I go to hunt that goods train.
你在吗
Are you 'ere?
我们照你说的做了
We did as you instructed.
一步不差
Every part as you instructed.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表