剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
不管怎样 他能有如此专业的知识
Nonetheless, he would not have been able to acquire this expertise
应该不会只因为爱好
merely by being an enthusiast.
他也曾在铁路系统干过
He has worked this system at some point.
那么问题又来了
That begs another question.
-何必打死他 -其他人
- Why shoot him at all? - The other men.
他的同伙 都蒙了面 不是吗
His accomplices, they wore masks. Did they not?
而且把枪举起来又很不容易
And it being some struggle to get that gun up.
他一定是有非杀此人不可的理由
He must have felt some reason to kill - this man.
他认出了他
But he recognised him.
-尽管他们蒙了面 -所以杀人灭口
- Despite the masks they wore. - And thus his silencing.
但我们认为他有伤残
But he is impaired. We are saying.
可能是手臂 或肩膀
An arm or a shoulder or some such,
却熟悉系统
yet he knows the system.
那么这个残废 或许是众所周知的
So this crippling was what? A well known much discussed,
一起工伤事故的受害人
misfortune in the work yard, perhaps?
甚至可能未得到抚恤金
An uncompensated accident even.
这样他就有了动机 知识和技艺
Gives him the motive, knowledge and skill.
他曾是铁路的人
He was a railwayman once.
我会电报联♥系♥伦敦-蒂尔伯里公♥司♥
I shall have the London and Tilbury Company wired
让他们把职工记录送来莱曼街
and their employment records run to Leman Street.
至于这些猎枪 我知道
As for these shotguns, I have an idea
它们可能是来自哪里
as to where their provenance may be found.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
他的新玩物
His new plaything.
克里先生 我不是说
Mr Cree, did I not tell you,
你终有一日能再次帮上我的忙
that in due course you would be of use to me once more.
FT·贝克 佛里特街和鸡距街街口的军♥火♥制♥造♥商
FT Baker, gun makers of Fleet Street and Cockspur Street
三周前被劫走五杆霰弹枪
and robbed of five pump action shotguns three weeks past.
曾有人就这票活儿来找过你 不是吗
An undertaking with which you yourself were approached. Were you not?
-他们是想要温彻斯特的枪吗 -怎么了
- They was after Winchesters? - What of it?
-我不会问第二次了 -好吧
- I shan't be asking you again. - Yeah, alright.
他们是想要温彻斯特枪
They was Winchesters.
但我没接 感觉不对劲
But I didn't take the job, it smelt rotten.
告诉德雷克先生为什么 克里先生
Tell Mr Drake for why, Mr Cree.
不喜欢那人的样子
Didn't like the look of him.
-谁 -我来说吧 德雷克探长
- Of who? - Allow me, Inspector Drake.
我不知道他叫什么 探长
I did not know his name, Inspector,
我发誓 他不肯说
I swears it. He would not say,
但在这一带 大部分罪犯你都认识
but round these streets you do get to know most felons.
尤其是有资金做这种事的那些人
Particularly those with the wherewithal for such actions
但我此前却没见过此人
and I had not seen him this way before.
证人被要求描述此人
Witness was asked to describe the gentleman in question.
-怎么样 -他看上去不对劲
- And so? - He looked wrong.
瘦瘦的 像是下错了站的村子牧师
Skinny. Like a village parson got off at the wrong station.
鞋子擦得太亮了 锃亮的
Polished his shoes too bright. All shiny they was.
这引人注意
Which a man notices
因为街上脏着呢
when there's this much shit on the street.
伦敦-蒂尔伯里公♥司♥派来了人 长官
The London and Tilbury sent a runner, Sir.
这是他们的雇员记录
Their employment records.
送克里先生回牢房♥ 我们或许还用得着他呢
Put Mr Cree back in his cell. We'll have use of him yet, I hope.
腿被碾碎
Crushed leg.
脚被压坏
Broken foot.
找到了 这里 格雷戈里·恩赖特
I have you. Here. Enright, Gregory.
扳道员 92年
Shunter, '92.
在商业街站往一辆货运车上
Left shoulder crushed while coupling an engine
连机车头的时候被压碎左肩
to goods stock at Commercial Road Station.
-未得到赔偿 -有地址吗
- Never compensated. - Is there an address?
有
There is.
真是完美
It was perfect.
不 先生 不完美
No, sir, it was flawed.
一切 我自以为机关算尽
Everything. I thought I'd planned for all.
但却有我未预见的细节问题
But there were details I did not foresee.
你还要再杀人吗
And you would add more death
已经死了五十五个了
to a tally that now reaches fifty-five, would you?
五十五 那再多一个又如何
Fifty-five? What matters one more?
这工作很不容易吧 先生
What work it must have been for you, Sir.
铁路
The railways.
可得到了什么呢 你把生命献给了工作
But to what reward? You put your life into your work.
你的工作却不把你的命
And your work decides to keep that life,
还给你了
and not return it to you.
你全心付出
You give your commitment,
把身体 灵魂 每天每时
your body and soul, every waking hour,
都献给一个接受了你的忠诚
to a world that takes that loyalty,
却丝毫不在乎你的世界
and cares not one spot for you in return.
接住
Catch.
你们要绞死我了吧
You will hang me now, will you not?
这要看你现在告诉我什么 恩赖特先生
That decision will follow from what you now tell me, Mr Enright.
你 先生 虽技术娴熟 但只是普通人
You, Sir, are a skilled... you are an ordinary man.
如此胆大包天的计谋
Such a scheme the other men gathered,
我丝毫不信
and I do not for a minute believe,
是你策划了这桩暴行
you the origin of this atrocity.
我只是铁路 仅此而已
I am only Railways, I have only ever been Railways.
你是被人招募 是谁
So you were recruited. By who?
-我没见过他 -我不信 恩赖特先生
- I never met him. - I do not believe you, Mr Enright.
求你 先生 我发誓
Please, Sir, I swear it.
他找到了我 我不知道是怎么找到的
He found me, I do not know how.
他从门缝塞了信进来 问我想不想挣钱
But it was a letter through my door. Did I wish to earn money?
你倒是在这一带找出个会说"不想"的人来
And you find me a person hereabout, cripple or not,
不管是不是残废
who says no to that question.
那你总见过他吧
So you must have then met, seen him?
没有 我和其他人
No, we... myself... the other men,
我们都是根据技艺被选中的
we were chosen for one skill or another.
你听从了这不知名之人的指示
And you trusted in this anonymous bidding, did you?
如果保证让我挣五百英镑
Sir, I put my faith in anything
我什么都信 长官
that promises me five hundred pound.
那你的五百英镑呢 恩赖特先生
And where is your five hundred pounds now, Mr Enright?
-我们说好要去拿的 -什么时候
- We were to get it. - When, Sir.
今早晚些时候 我们要去见他的
Later this morning we are to meet him.
知道吗 恩赖特先生
Do you know, Mr Enright?
我要允许你去拿酬金呢
I think I might permit you to fetch your gains.
我们今早一定要看到他
We shall see his face this morning.
他叫人去偷枪
He who would set men to steal guns.
利用残废铁路员工的知识
He who exhumes crippled railway men for their learning.
在白教堂涂炭生灵
He who would leave the dead of Whitechapel behind him.
我一定要找出他
He will be known to me.
-还没有人报♥警♥吗 -抱歉 里德长官
- Still nothing, no report is made? - My apologies, Mr Reid.
不管集装箱里失窃的是什么
Whatever was took from that sea-can
其主人尚未报案
it's owner is still yet to make complaint.
那要如何知道里面是什么啊
How then to know its contents?
-知道是哪来的吗 -是的 德雷克长官
- You have its provenance? - Yes, Mr Drake.
装卸工说是来自新泽西霍博肯的一家
The stevedores report it loaded from a domestic cargo transport
国内运货船
from Hoboken, New Jersey.
好个计谋
Such a scheme.
不管是什么 一定很有价值
Whatever it was, we must assume it valuable.
那么希望恩赖特
I hope therefore that Enright
和他的同伙能给我们个答案
and his cohorts provide us with an answer.
或者至少引出他们的雇主
Or at least their employer.
里德长官
Mr Reid.
大家在等您指示
The men await your instructions
要如何监视那间仓库
as to how that warehouse is to be invigilated.
不 上尉
No, no, Captain.
杰克逊上尉 这是警方任务
Captain Jackson, this is a police assignment
所以 想必你理解
and as such I'm sure you understand,
任务细节是机密
its details must be considered sensitive. So,
多谢你帮忙了
my thanks for your service.
但你还是去睡吧
But I think you might get to your bed. Or...
或者去做你这时候喜欢做的其他事
whatever other activity you choose to pursue at this hour.
格雷斯警官 你很聪明
Constable Grace. You're a smart one.
他一向喜欢聪明的 学得快
He always did like 'em smart. Quick to learn.
告诉你 孩子
Well, here's a lesson for you, son.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表