剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
So you're just gonna give yourself up?
你这是要自首了吗
If it's our decisions that define who we are,
我们的选择决定了我们的善恶
then this is who I am.
这才是我
Before you fire, please know
在你开枪之前 要知道
that like your televised assassination,
就像当初你在电视上对我的暗♥杀♥一样
your real one will be there for all the world to see.
你对我真正的谋杀也会被全世界知晓
I installed these cameras
当我听说你逃跑了
when I heard that you had escaped,
我就安装了这些摄像头
because I knew that you would find your way here.
因为我知道你会找到这里来
So you'll be going away for good once you pull that trigger.
所以只要你一开枪 你就会永远消失了
You never really have been able to, have you?
可你从来做不到真正开枪杀人 不是吗
Oh, for once, you're right about something, Victoria.
这次你还真说对了 维多利亚
Unlike you, I've never killed anybody.
跟你不一样 我从未杀过人
I believe that the people who hurt my family
我认为那些伤害我家人的人
deserve to live in agony,
应该活在痛苦中
not pay with their lives.
而不是付出生命的代价
But you...
可是你...
you are the one exception. For you,
你是个例外 对于你来说
death is my only true revenge.
只有死亡才能实现我的复仇
I died long before you were born.
你出生前很久我就死了
This...
这...
is just a formality.
只是一具躯壳
Are you ready now?
你准备好了吗
More than you know.
我已经迫不及待了
Goodbye, Victoria.
再见了 维多利亚
Dad! What the hell are you doing?! She was mine!
爸爸 你干什么 她是我的
Saving your soul.
我在拯救你的灵魂
You have no idea what crossing that line means.
你不知道迈出那一步将意味着什么
No matter how justified. It's over.
不管有什么正当理由 都完了
No.
不
What are you doing?
你干什么
You devoted your life to saving me. It's my turn.
你曾献出生命来拯救我 现在轮到我了
I'm not gonna lose you again.
我不能再次失去你
I love you, Amanda.
我爱你 阿曼达
And I love you, too,
我也爱你
which is why...
所以...
No! No!
不 不
No.
不
Amanda, hold on.
阿曼达 挺住
Amanda.
阿曼达
Ready to go?
准备好走了吗
That's my job, to keep you on schedule today.
今天由我来负责保证你的行程按部就班
I appreciate it.
谢谢你
I'll just be a minute.
再给我几分钟
Isn't it beautiful?
真漂亮 是吧
I never thought that...
我从没想过...
I would get to sit here again.
还能再坐在这里
I'm glad the judge agreed to grant you compassionate release.
很庆幸法官同意你保外就医
You deserve this.
这是你应得的
This...
这个...
chance to...
可以...
get to know you,
了解你的机会
see,
看到
the amazing woman that you've become,
你成为如今这么优秀的女性
has made me feel like my...
让我觉得我的...
my life is complete.
我的人生完整了
I can die a happy man.
我可以快乐地死去了
Oh, God.
天哪
I'm gonna miss you so much.
我会非常想你的
Whenever you...
无论你何时...
miss me...
想我了...
go to that post.
就去看看那柱子
Go on.
去吧
Remember how much I love you.
记住我有多么爱你
Infinity...
无穷..
times...
无尽...
Infinity.
无穷无尽
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Upon embarking on a path of revenge,
踏上一条复仇之路
Confucius warns that one should dig two graves.
孔子警告过要掘两个坟墓
Confucius was right.
孔子说得对
The second of the two graves was meant for me.
第二个坟墓是为我自己准备的
I was only saved by my father's infinite love.
是父亲无穷无尽的爱拯救了我
I know now that revenge brings only darkness.
我现在明白 复仇只会带来黑暗
I couldn't see the light until I considered my father's advice
直到我听取父亲的建议 尝试去原谅
to try and forgive.
才终于看到了光明
It's not easy,
这并不容易
but my father once said that nothing worth doing ever is.
但我父亲说任何值得做的事情都不容易
Well, with one exception.
有一个例外
Come in!
请进
It's almost time.
时间快到了
Anything I can do?
有什么要帮忙的吗
Yeah. Can you help me with this?
有 来帮我把这个戴上
You know, I was...
知道吗 我刚才...
I was thinking about that first night at the beach house.
我刚才想起在海滨别♥墅♥的第一晚
Called you out.
我挑衅了你
Yes. I believe I threatened to crush your windpipe.
是啊 我记得我还威胁要拧断你的脖子
Good times.
美好时光
Oh, that night, I...
那天晚上 我...
I offered to help you, too,
我也提出要帮你来着
and you said I wasn't a part of this.
而你说我不是这计划的一部分
Clearly, I was wrong.
很明显 我错了
Back then,
那时候
I wasn't really part of anything.
我还没卷进任何事
Just.. the awkward billionaire.
只是个尴尬的亿万富翁
No friends, no life.
没有朋友 没有生活
The time that we spent together...
我们一起度过的时光
gave me purpose.
让我有了目标
I was good at it.
我也很在行
Now that it's over, I just...
现在一切都结束了
I don't know what's next.
我不知道接下来要做什么了
Nolan. Ems.
诺兰 艾米
I'm serious.
我说真的
Is there life after revenge for Nolan Ross?
复仇之后 诺兰·罗斯还会有用武之地吗
Of course there is.
当然有
You will find new purpose.
你会找到新目标的
Trust me.
相信我
Let's get you dressed.
快换礼服吧
I think you've made Jack wait long enough. Don't you?
你已经让杰克等得够久了 不是吗
Very funny.
真好笑
On behalf of Amanda and myself,
谨代表阿曼达和我自己
I'd like to take a moment to remember
我想在此稍作缅怀 致敬那些
the people we love who couldn't be with us today...
我们深爱着的 却没能陪我们走到现在的人
My brother Declan,
我弟弟 迪克兰
who always encouraged me
他一直鼓励我
to be the best man that I could be...
让我成为更好的人
Emily Thorne,
艾米莉·索恩
to whom we both owe our lives and who brought my...
我们夫妻俩都欠她一条命 她还给了我
my beautiful son Carl into this world.
我漂亮的儿子卡尔
And my father Carl Senior,
还要敬我的父亲老卡尔
and our friends Aiden and Ben.
我们的朋友艾登和本
And finally...
最后
David,
是大卫
who we lost earlier this year.
今年初我们失去了他
We miss you all more than words can say.
我们想念你 不诉衷肠 不言离殇
To David.
敬大卫
You know, it was David who brought
是大卫在我和阿曼达小时候
Amanda and I together as kids, and...
就让我们相遇了
reunited us years later
多年后
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表