剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
No. She had nothing to do with my visit.
不是的 这次拜访和她没有关系
What if I'd told David the truth?
要是我把真♥相♥告诉了大卫呢
And expose Emily?
然后曝光艾米莉吗
Not a chance.
不可能
You're a coward, Jack -- a joke.
你是个懦夫 一个笑话
We're done here.
该说的都说完了
You know, I came here thinking
我刚才来的时候还在想
you were just some kid pretending to be her mother.
你只不过是个想去效仿自己母亲的孩子
You're not Victoria. You're worse.
你不像维多利亚 你比她还糟糕
You're Conrad..
你就是康拉德的翻版
I'm nothing like him.
我才不是他
You're doing exactly what he did.
但你做了跟他一模一样的事
You are torturing David. And for what?
你在折磨大卫 为了什么
Some pathetic power trip over me?
运用那点可悲的权力来唬我吗
He's your father, Charlotte.
他可是你的父亲 夏洛特
No wonder you have to hide behind all that crap.
难怪你把自己藏起来 借酒消愁
How else could you live with yourself?
不然你怎么忍♥受得了自己
You worked the Grayson kidnapping, right?
格雷森绑♥架♥案是你负责的 对吗
Yeah. I was there when Porter got arrested.
是的 波特被抓时我在场
Why are you asking?
为什么问这个
Well, he's my partner.
他现在是我搭档
Just want to know what kind of man he is.
我只想了解下他是怎么样的人
And you were there for the questioning?
那你参与了审讯过程吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, Reyes grilled him for hours.
雷兹折腾了他好几个小时
She was sure he was guilty.
她当时坚信是波特干的
She figured Porter planned it all --
她认为是波特计划了一切
you know, grabbed the girl,
你懂得 绑♥架♥了那女孩
planted the camera on her, took Grayson down.
给她装上了摄像头 扳倒了格雷森
I never bought it.
我从来就不信
Why not?
为什么不信
I mean, Grayson killed his wife and his brother.
格雷森害死了他的妻子和弟弟
Whoever pulled that off wasn't the owner of some dive bar.
能计划这一切的人绝不会是一个酒吧商人
An operation like that takes money.
这一切的运作都需要钱
So you never looked at Porter for the murder, huh?
所以你从没怀疑过波特会杀人
He was in with Reyes and me when Grayson got whacked.
格雷森出事时 雷兹和他在一起
Best alibi a guy could have.
这是最好的不在场证明
Right.
也是
Daniel? Are you here?
丹尼尔 你在吗
You haven't been returning any of my calls.
我的电♥话♥你一个都没回
I'm working.
我在忙
Well, I may have something
我这里有些东西
that can help you even more than Louise Ellis.
可能比路易丝·埃利斯更能帮上你
Margaux, I don't ask about your work,
玛尔戈 我从不过问你的工作
so stay out of mine.
你也别插手我的事
Don't push me away -- not this time.
这一次 你先别忙着拒绝我
You may not see it yet,
你可能还看不到
but I know we're better together than apart.
但我清楚咱们联手比分开要好
I would have never been able to take on Gideon without you.
没有你 我无法扳倒吉迪恩
And now I have found a way
而且我有一种方法
to put your father's scandal behind you --
能让你父亲的丑闻都过去
forever.
永远地消失
But you have to trust me.
但首先你要相信我
Everou got to do, just do it without me.
不管你要做什么 别扯上我
Daniel, this isn't charity.
丹尼尔 这不是施舍
It's simply good business --
对你我而言
for both of us.
都是一桩好的生意
Where is the police?
警♥察♥都去哪了
I sent them away. I don't want them anymore.
我让他们走了 我不需要他们了
They still haven't found the driver of that car, David.
大卫 他们还没找到是谁开得那辆车
It's too dangerous.
这太危险了
I was a prisoner for 20 years.
我坐了20年牢
I won't live like one anymore.
我再也不想过类似的生活
David.
大卫
You need to trust me when I tell you that you need protection.
当我说你需要受保护时 你得相信我
Not everybody here has your best interests at heart.
不是每个人都把你安危放在心上
Y-you're not the first person
你不是第一个
to say something like that to me.
对我说出这番话的人
And it's, making me wonder
这让我感到很困惑
who I can trust and who I shouldn't.
不知道该相信谁
Something is not right here.
这里头有些不对劲
Mr. Clarke.
克拉克先生
Daniel?
是丹尼尔吗
Look at you.
看看你
Daniel, this isn't a good time right now.
丹尼尔 你来的并不是时候
Listen, I'm...
很抱歉
sorry to stop by unannounced.
我这么唐突前来
I just needed to come here today
我今天到这来
to personally apologize for what was done to you.
是想亲自为过去发生的一切而道歉
You weren't responsible.
这不怪你
No, still, what my father did defies words,
话是不错 但一切都是我父亲造成的
and reparations need to be made.
我应该做些补偿
That's the deed to your beach house.
这是那套海景房♥的转让书
Consider it my gift to you.
就当作是我送您的礼物吧
What are you doing?
你这是在做什么
A toning for my father's sins.
给我的父亲赎罪
David, I've already lined up a place for us.
大卫 我已经给咱们安排好了住处
This was my home.
这曾经是我的家
This -- this is what I want.
这才是我想要的
Emily would never sell to you.
艾米莉不可能把房♥子卖♥♥给你
Now, how did you get the deed to this house?
告诉我 你是怎么拿到转让书的
She didn't know I was involved.
她并不知道我插手了
I refuse to allow you to use David.
我决不允许你利用大卫
See, I thought you might say that,
看吧 我就知道你会这么说
so I took a few precautions.
所以我事先都准备好了
Cat's out of the bag now.
现在秘密揭晓了
Just smile for the cameras.
对着镜头微笑就好
Don't want to cause a scene, do you?
你不会想把一切变成闹剧吧
David. Hey, this is Margaux Lemarchal.
大卫 这位是玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔
She heads up...
她领导着
Lemarchal media. Yes, I-I know who she is.
勒马尔查尔传媒 我知道她是谁
Do you mind explaining the cameras?
你可以解释下为什么会有摄像吗
Well, Daniel thought we could contain the gossip
丹尼尔和我都觉得由你信任的人来报道真♥相♥
if someone he trusted covered this story.
是控制流言的最好办法
Let's just go outside.
我们先出去吧
No, it won't take long.
不必 这用不了多久
David, are you comfortable with this?
大卫 你能接受得了这些吗
I am.
我很好
Just stick to the questions.
要紧扣这些问题
Then I'm happy for you.
那我也为你高兴
This is your home.
这就是你的家
You got your father away from Victoria.
你成功地让你父亲摆脱了维多利亚
Although Daniel and Margaux is a twist I didn't see coming.
不过丹尼尔和玛尔戈的出现让我很意外
Now I know Margaux isn't truly an ally,
我知道玛尔戈不会真正站在我这边
she really is her father's daughter.
她不愧是勒马尔查尔的女儿
Shacking up with the son of Conrad, no less.
还与康拉德的儿子联手 比她爸还厉害
So, what do we call them?
那怎么称呼这组合
Maniel?
玛尼尔
Dangaux?
丹尔戈
Trouble.
麻烦
That parlor trick you pulled with Daniel tonight
今晚你和丹尼尔耍的诡计
disappointed me, Margaux.
让我很失望 玛尔戈
Oh, I'm sorry you feel that way.
很抱歉让你有这样的感觉
I will not allow you to use David like that again.
我不会允许你再这样利用大卫
Well, then, perhaps we should come to an arrangement --
也许我们应该达成某种协议
one with less opportunity for surprises.
以避免这样的惊喜再度发生
Give me exclusive rights to David's story.
把大卫事件的独家报道权给我
Consider it repayment of your debt.
就当做偿还你欠我的债务
I can't speak for David, Margaux.
我无法替大卫做决定 玛尔戈
You know better than that.
这一点你比我清楚
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表