剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
are with you.
是送你来的吧
Alvarez offered protection after the attack last night.
昨晚的袭击后 阿尔瓦雷斯为我提供了保护
I'm glad.
很高兴如此
Are you? Yes, mom.
真的吗 真的 妈
I don't want to see you hurt. All I want is distance.
我并不想看到你受伤 我只想保持距离
Mm. You were wrong.
你错了
I'm not alone. I have David.
我并非众叛亲离 我还有大卫
Even after he reunited with Emily.
即便他已经跟艾米莉相认了
You keep waiting for blowback, but it hasn't happened.
你一直期待他会跟我反♥目♥ 可惜没有
Not yet.
暂时没有而已
It won't.
以后也不会
I know that this started out as revenge,
我知道这一切始于复仇
but I love David,
可我爱大卫
and I will do anything to make him happy,
只要他开心 我可以做任何事
even if it means being a doting stepmother.
即使是要做一个宠爱继女的后母
So what are we talking here? Christmas at the beach house?
现在什么情况 在计划海滨别♥墅♥的圣诞节么
You'll make the ham? If that's what it takes.
你会做火腿么 如果有必要的话
I almost died, Daniel.
我差点死了 丹尼尔
And I am sick of being miserable.
我不想继续可悲下去了
I want peace and a new life with David.
我想跟大卫有个平静的 全新的生活
So that's why you're here.
原来你是为了这个
You want me to fall in line to complete your Norman Rockwell.
你想让我乖乖配合 成全你的新生活
I won't beg, but you are my son,
我不会求你 可你是我儿子
And I want you in my life no matter what.
不管怎样 我希望生活中有你
I am telling you right now,
我现在就告诉你
What you have with David can't last.
你跟大卫长不了
Your whole relationship is built on lies.
你们的全部感情都建立在谎言的基础上
And trust me, they'll come out.
相信我 早晚会败露的
He'll eventually choose Emily, and she will destroy you
最终他会选择艾米莉 而她
before she lets you become a part of David's life.
会在你跟大卫结合前毁了你
She all but told me last night.
她昨晚差不多都跟我说了
So you want distance from me, but...
你要跟我保持距离 然而...
You're speaking to Emily now?
你已经开始跟艾米莉说话了
Well, I have lost everyone...
没错 我失去了所有人
Patrick, Charlotte, you.
帕特里克 夏洛特 你
But I won't lose David, too.
但我不会失去大卫的
Found this in my pool house.
我在泳池客房♥找到了这个
Where is he, Nolan?
他在哪 诺兰
You mean the guy you had strung up
你是说那个被你五花大绑
like a roast pig at a luau?
就像烤猪宴上的烤猪的人吗
Oh, I set him free.
我放他走了
Torture, Emily? Really?
用刑 艾米莉 没搞错吧
How far were you gonna go? You had no right!
你究竟要做到哪一步 你无权这么做
My father was attacked twice.
我父亲被人袭击了两次
If that thug comes back and hurts him,
如果那人又回来伤害他
it's on your hands.
这就是你的错
Trust me, he won't.
相信我 他不会回来的
I'm worried about you, Emily, and so is David.
我很担心你 艾米莉 大卫也担心你
He came by the club today and apologized.
他今天到俱乐部来道歉了
Oh, I'm glad your relationship with my father is back on track.
真高兴你和我父亲又重归于好了
I'm still fighting for mine.
我还在努力修补我和他的关系
And he's fighting for you. He's trying to protect you.
他也在为了你而努力 他想保护你
The second attacker was found at the police station hanged.
第二个袭击者被发现在警局上吊自杀了
I believe that someone who had the power to get close
我相信是有权限接近他的人干的
murdered him, someone like Alvarez.
比如像阿尔瓦雷斯这样的人
We can't just leave this alone.
我们不能就这样放任不管
I am sorry, Ems.
对不起 艾米
I'm not helping you,
这次我不会帮你
and neither will anyone else who knows what you're up to.
任何知道你动机的人都不会帮你的
You shaved.
你刮胡子了
Yeah. This morning.
是的 今早刮的
I'm ready for a new start.
我准备好重新开始了
Where were you?
你去哪里了
I went to see Daniel. He's...
我去见丹尼尔了 他
he's having a hard time accepting us.
他还是不能接受我们
And I wanna continue our conversation about Amanda.
我想继续之前关于阿曼达的话题
You haven't mentioned her since last night.
昨晚到现在你都没提起过她
I'm sure that she heard about the attack.
我相信她肯定听说了袭击的事
I'm surprised she hasn't been by.
我很惊讶她居然没过来看你
I asked her to stay away for a while.
是我让她别管这事的
David, was she there during the attack?
大卫 袭击发生时她在场吗
No, she wasn't there.
不 她不在
You have to leave last night alone.
你得忘掉昨晚的事
If that's what you want.
如果你希望如此 我会的
Attackers disabled the cameras.
袭击者黑掉了监控录像
Dead end number two.
又一个断掉的线索
I've asked the chief to send a few guys over
我已经请求局长 派几名警员去
to interview hospital employees, patients,
审问医院职工 病人
anyone who might've seen anything.
任何有可能目击案发过程的人
Ben is itching to help.
本非常想帮忙
Great. How about he questions Emily Thorne?
很好 让他去询问艾米莉·索恩怎么样
You think she's involved?
你觉得她和此事有关
I saw her at the hospital yesterday.
我昨天在医院看到她了
I've read up on the Grayson family history.
我了解格雷森家的历史
Emily and Victoria don't get along.
艾米莉和维多利亚关系不好
Grudges make you do crazy things.
怨恨可以让人做出疯狂的事
Yeah, well, not that crazy.
那也不至于疯狂到痛下杀手
Besides, I spoke with her when she was here earlier.
而且 今天早些时候我已经和她谈过了
She doesn't know any more than we do.
她知道的不比我们多
Then I'll check her off the list.
那我就把她从排查名单上划掉了
Too bad for Ben.
可怜的本
How often do you get to grill a cute blonde?
拷问金发甜妞的机会可不是天天都有的
Thank you.
谢谢
I was surprised you called.
我挺意外你居然会打来
I didn't exactly make the best impression last night.
我昨晚没给人留下什么好印象
No, no, you were sweet.
不会 你表现挺好的
I...
我
And I'd had a long day, so...
我只是劳累了一天 所以
So let's start over.
那就重新开始吧
I'm a beer in. I've already started over.
一杯酒下肚 我早就重新开始了
I made us reservations
我在旁边新开的店
at that new place a couple doors down.
给我们预定了位子
Oh, no, no, let's stay here.
不 不用 在这里就好
I like low-key. It keeps me honest.
我喜欢低调的地方 让我能畅所欲言
Okay.
好吧
And I wanted to congratulate you
另外 我还想恭喜你
on solving the Conrad Grayson murder.
破了康拉德·格雷森的谋杀案
That's a big deal. Thank you.
真了不起 谢谢夸奖
Yeah, I thought so,
我也觉得我♥干♥得不错
but chief put Jack on the case with the feds.
可局长让杰克去和联调局的人合作
I'm not dissing my partner,
我不是在诋毁自己的搭档
but, you know, you'd think Alvarez would want someone
我只是觉得阿尔瓦雷斯
with a little more weight on it.
应该让更有能力的人来做这事
Let's not talk about work.
不谈工作上的事了
I wanna learn about the mysterious Emily Thorne.
我想多了解一下神秘的艾米莉·索恩
Well, then I wouldn't be mysterious.
了解之后我就不神秘了
You really don't date much, do you?
你果然不常跟人约会啊
You know, conversation, it's kind of a big part of it.
要知道聊天是约会的重要部分
I tell you what. Why don't we battle it out?
我知道了 我们来比赛吧
All right, so high score gets to ask the questions.
得分高的人可以提问题
I should warn you.
我可要警告你
I'm a bit of a dart-throwing king.
我是扔飞镖的好手
Bring it.
放马过来
Pretty good.
挺不错的
Looks like so far you're doing all the talking.
看来目前为止都是你在夸夸其谈啊
Those men were in my hospital room, Edward.
那些人就在我的医院房♥间里 爱德华
I've been looking over my shoulder all day.
我已经提心吊胆一整天了
David was the target, not you.
大卫才是他们的目标 你不是
That brings no comfort.
这话可安慰不了我
No one will tell me anything.
谁都不告诉我进展
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表