剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Apparently, she and my daughter were close.
显然 她和我女儿很亲近
Did you know that?
你知道这事吗
One friendship doesn't discount
她和阿曼达的友谊
everything she tried to do to destroy my family.
并不能抵消她毁灭我家庭所做的一切
We all felt for Amanda,
我们都很关心阿曼达
given the difficult life she had, David.
考虑到她曾经过得多么艰难 大卫
You know, I may have been rash
也许我不应该
to blame Nolan for everything.
把所有的错都推给诺兰
What do you mean?
为什么这么说
After my arrest, you had money.
在我被逮捕后 你还有钱啊
Why didn't you help her?
为什么你不帮她
Conrad and his associates were watching my every move.
康拉德和他的同伙时刻监视着我
I can only imagine what they would have done
如果我帮了阿曼达
to Amanda if I'd helped her.
他们一定不会放过她
David, my hands were tied, but you have to know
大卫 我当时无能为力 但你要知道
that when she returned to the Hamptons
当她回到汉普顿后
I was there for her. Were you?
我一直伴她左右 真的吗
At Amanda's baby shower,
艾米莉说 在阿曼达宝宝的新生派对上
Emily said that you two had an argument.
你们两个发生了争吵
What was the fight about?
你们为什么吵架
You, actually.
是为了你
I learned that you had left her some journals,
我发现你给她留了日记
and I was hoping to read them.
我想要看看这些日记
It was a foolish attempt to feel closer to you.
那只是我为了靠近你而做的愚蠢举动而已
But what about the fall?
那她为什么摔倒了
It was an accident, and a horrible one.
那是个意外 可怕的意外
Anyone there could tell you the same,
当时在场的每个人都会这么告诉你
except Emily, of course.
当然 除了艾米莉
Who else was there?
当时还有谁在场
My friends from the Hamptons, Amanda's from work.
我汉普顿的朋友 阿曼达的同事
I wonder what they might say.
我想知道她们会说什么
David, if you go down that road,
大卫 如果你一定要追查到底
it'll only depress you.
你只会更难受
You have to know I tried to do
你要明白 我试着为阿曼达
everything I could for Amanda.
做了我能做的一切
You know, I think my cousin was kind of sweet on you.
我觉得我表兄挺喜欢你的
He was just helping me with my backhand.
他只是教我练反手击球而已
Well, it's always good to have options.
多个选择总是好的
Unless things are heating up with Danny.
除非你和丹尼已经已经板上钉钉了
Oh, I'm sorry. Is that too personal?
不好意思 我是不是问得太多了
No.
不会
No, we just like to keep our relationship quiet.
我们只是想把这段关系保持得低调一些
Well, I am the most discreet person I know.
放心 我是所有人里嘴巴最严的那个
So just between us chickens, is it serious?
就当说悄悄话 你们俩来真的吗
Well, time will tell. But things are good.
走一步看一步吧 目前一切都好
Well, you know what they say?
你知道他们怎么说的吗
"Marry the man, marry his mama."
"嫁给一个男人 相当于也嫁给了他母亲"
Do you like Victoria?
你喜欢维多利亚吗
Well, she can be tough,
她有时挺严厉的
but she has a love for her children that I really admire.
但我很敬佩她对她子女的这份爱
Sure, but will that love extend to you?
但她会对你爱屋及乌吗
I mean, it would be terrible
如果她把你当成插足的人
if she saw you as an interloper.
那就糟了
She was the last woman my father ever loved.
她是我父亲爱过的最后一个人
So regardless of what happens with Daniel,
所以不管我跟丹尼尔能不能成
she and I will be bonded forever.
我跟她永远有一层关系
Well, sounds like everything's perfect, then.
听起来一切都很完美
Oh, I just remembered I have an appointment.
我刚刚想起来我等下还有约
If my head wasn't attached, right? Bye.
真是忙疯了 再见
You're just gonna walk away and let her win?
所以你就这么一走了之 让她赢了
I did not raise a quitter.
我培养出来的女儿可不会轻言放弃
I'm not quitting.
我没有放弃
I just need time to Regroup?
我只是需要时间来 重新休整
That is why I sent you to Claremont,
这就是我让你去克莱蒙特病院的原因
but you got yourself out.
但你跑出来了
Now look at you.
看看你自己
Darling, I have always said
亲爱的 我总是告诉你
you do not have the face to pull of an updo.
你的脸可不适合把头发扎起来
But that Margaux,
但是那个玛尔戈
she's smart, sophisticated, accomplished.
她聪明 老练 有教养
Everything you're not.
这些素质你都没有
No wonder the Graysons prefer her to you.
难怪格雷森家的人更喜欢她
You're right. Giving up is for the best.
你是对的 放弃是最好的选择
There.
现在行了吧
How's that?
这样如何
Are you happy, mother?
你开心了吧 母亲
Are you?!
开心了吧
Hey!
有人吗
Hey, somebody let me out!
来人放我出去
Help!
救命
Just please let me out!
放我出去
Oh, my God! Are you okay?!
天哪 你还好吗
What happened? Somebody call a doctor!
发生了什么 快叫医生
Right away.
马上就去
Victoria, I'm so glad you came by.
维多利亚 你能来真是太好了
It killed me to learn that my possessions had been auctioned off.
发现我的财产已经被拍卖♥♥掉时 我都要疯了
But when I came to learn
但当我发现
that you bought the lion's share,
大部分都被你买♥♥去了
well, it, it softened the blow.
我觉得好多了
You know, I've always envied your taste.
我总是很羡慕你的好品味
Did you buy my Kensington horse sculpture?
你买♥♥了我的肯辛顿马雕塑吗
I don't see it.
我没看见它
Right over there.
就在那里
Full of life, as I always remember.
就像我记忆中的一样 栩栩如生
This lemon curd, it's simply delicious.
这个柠檬酪真的太好吃了
Would you mind if I had a touch more?
你介意我再来几个吗
Anything for you, Victoria.
请尽情享用 维多利亚
Unacceptable. Sir, I could have died in there.
这让人无法接受 我差点就死在那了
Ms. Lemarchal, I've owned this place for 11 years,
勒马尔查尔小姐 我管理这里11年了
And nothing like this has ever happened.
这类事从没发生过
The door's never locked.
门从没上过锁
For obvious reasons.
原因很明显
This is gross negligence,
这可是重大疏忽
and I'm fully prepared to file a lawsuit.
我已经准备好要提起诉讼了
Bad day, Margaux?
今天过得不好吗 玛尔戈
I am not in the mood.
我没心情跟你扯
You know what I wasn't in the mood for?
你知道我为什么没心情吗
Humiliation on live TV.
因为我在电视直播时被羞辱
Watch out for this one. She can be sneaky.
要小心她 她很卑鄙
Nolan, I had no idea David was bringing you into it.
诺兰 我完全不知道大卫会那么对你
Well, looks like karma found you fast.
看起来报应来得真快
And she can be such a bitch.
她还是个贱♥人♥
On behalf of the club, my sincerest apologies.
代表俱乐部 我献上最诚挚的歉意
Sir, I don't want your apology! I want an explanation!
先生 我不想要你道歉 我要你解释清楚
The lock isn't even active.
锁根本没被激活
A-and the only way to reactivate it
唯一激活它的方法
is a switch on the door frame,
是用门框上的开关
but then the hole is so tiny
但那个洞很小
it would take a-a pin to engage it.
要用大头针才能按得到
You're working out of the beach club? You hate that place.
你在海滩俱乐部健身吗 你讨厌那个地方的
I used to, but, uh,
我原来讨厌 但
membership has its privileges -- no press, no TV, and
会员有些福利 没有媒体 没有电视
I think I may have developed an interest in yachting.
而且我想我可能开始对游艇感兴趣了
You know the plan, right?
你了解计划的 对吧
Yes, I head into the bank, go up to the fourth-floor vault,
对 我去银行 到四层的保险库
find box 24559,
找到编号♥24559的盒子
take what I need, and get out.
拿到我需要的东西 出来
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Do you remember the dicey part?
你知道计划的危险性吗
At exactly 4:30 p.m.,
我在下午四点半准时
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表