剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
A new piece of evidence came across my desk, and...
我收到了一份新的证据...
I wanted to get your thoughts on it.
我想听听您有何见解
I was able to trace this photograph back to you.
我查到这照片是出自您手
Mind explaining the message?
能解释下上面的信息吗
I didn't send it.
不是我寄的
And I question how you would prove that I did.
我好奇你要怎么证明是我寄的
We're the FBI, Mrs. Grayson.
我们是联调局的 夫人
That's what we do.
这可是我们的本行
So, why don't you cooperate
所以 不如您配合一下
and tell me how emily thorne is involved in all this?
告诉我艾米莉·索恩跟这一切有什么关系吧
That's a bush-league question, Agent Taylor.
这问题可没什么水准 泰勒探员
I thought I was dealing with a professional.
我还以为我面对的是个专业人士呢
Fine.
好吧
Emily Thorne was cellmates
艾米莉·索恩
with David Clarke's daughter, Amanda.
跟大卫克拉克的女儿阿曼达是同学
And what does that tell you?
你觉得这说明了什么
That they shared a special bond.
说明她们之间有种特别的纽带
Oh, "Special" wouldn't even begin to cover it.
"特别"这词可连边都没沾上
How so?
此话怎讲
Emily will do anything for David,
艾米莉可以为大卫付出一切
including erasing his debts.
包括还清他的债务
Which, judging by your reaction,
从你的反应来看
might prove interesting to your employer.
你的上司似乎会对此事感兴趣
I work for the United States taxpayers, Mrs. Grayson.
我为美国的纳税人做事 格雷森夫人
And I do so miss my dearly departed husband.
我还很想念我亲爱的已故丈夫呢
Now, only one of those statements can be verified.
刚才我们这两句话 只有一句可以被证实
Shall I call Quantico and share my theories
我是不是该打给匡蒂科 说一说
about your extracurricular activities?
我对你那些业余活动的看法呢
What is it you want?
你想怎样
Just for David and I to have the relationship
我只想和大卫好好开展我们多年前
we were denied years ago, free from anyone's interference.
不被承认的恋情 不受任何人干涉
Well, Ms. Thorne is a very wealthy girl,
索恩女士是个非常富有的女孩
but I don't see why she would go to such extremes
但我不明白她凭什么会接受这种极端条件
to help David Clarke.
去帮助大卫·克拉克
What's the connection?
他们之间有什么联♥系♥
You're the FBI. Figure it out.
你是联调局探员 自己去查
And once you do, take your money and leave us the hell alone.
等你查出来 拿好你的钱 离我们远点
So, uh, I am running Kate's prints
我在用一个挖掘数据程序
through a data-mining program.
核查凯特的指纹
If she's hiding something, I'll find it,
如果她有所隐瞒 我会查出来
but it's gonna take a while.
不过需要花点时间
What about the feed from the room?
房♥间的监视器呢
Anything interesting?
有什么线索吗
Well, for starters, she's a total slob,
一开始她什么动静也没有
but I did find something useful
不过你去见杰克的时候
while you were engaged in your tête-à-Jack.
我还是发现了一些有用的信息
She's just texting someone.
她只是在给人发信息
On a phone that's in direct violation
所用的手♥机♥ 完全违反
of anti-corruption protocol.
反贪污协议
All agents are supposed to register their secondary phones,
所有探员拥有其他电♥话♥都必须登记
but Kate never did.
但凯蒂没登记过
She's on a satcom with a digital scrambler,
她用的是带数字扰频器的卫星通讯电♥话♥
which is kind of ideal
这种电♥话♥
for staying in touch with paranoid shut-ins.
最适合用来跟极度隐秘的人联♥系♥
If I get the phone, can you trace the text?
如果我把电♥话♥弄来 你能追踪到那信息吗
I can pinpoint Malcolm Black to a 10-foot radius.
我可以将马尔科·布莱克定位到十英尺半径范围内
Did Jack RSVP to your party?
杰克答应来你的派对了吗
He did -- plus one.
答应了 还要带个人来
But, Ems, don't even think of turning my club
不过 艾米 千万别想把我的俱乐部
into your own personal battlefield.
变成你的私人战场
I just paid for new uniforms.
我刚买♥♥了新制♥服♥呢
If everything goes right,
如果一切进行顺利
Kate won't even know I'm on to her.
凯蒂根本不会知道我盯上她了
When does anything ever go right
在汉普顿办派对
for the host of a Hamptons' party...
只要有你在宾客名单上...
with you on the guest list?
什么时候顺利过啊
I heard that.
我听到了
'Course you did.
你当然听到了
Well, the copy is good,
这份稿看起来不错
but I'd like to use the photo
不过我想用在夏威夷
of the Grayson Global retreat in Hawaii.
格雷森国际休息寓所拍的照片
It's a better shot of David.
这张把大卫照得比较好看
Margaux?
玛尔戈
Yes.
嗯
What's wrong?
你怎么了
Was Conrad always like he was at the end?
康拉德一直都是那副德性的吗
Was he ever...different?
他以前有不一样吗
When he was young.
他年轻的时候
He wasn't kind,
当时的他
but he wasn't cruel...then.
虽然不善良 但也不残忍♥
What changed him?
是什么改变了他
Oh, I suppose he had a lot to prove.
我猜是因为他很想证明自己
Growing up under the shadow of a powerful father
在强大父亲的羽翼下成长
is a terrible burden for a child --
对孩子而言是很重的包袱...
Something you know well.
这点你很清楚
This isn't about Conrad, is it?
这与康拉德无关 对吧
This is about you and Daniel.
是你和丹尼尔之间的事
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Does he know?
他知道吗
But you're thinking of going it alone?
可是你打算自己面对吗
I can't believe I'm even considering it.
真不敢相信我居然考虑要把孩子生下来
I was so lonely as a child.
我童年时非常孤单
My father was never home.
我父亲总是不在家
Always came second to his work.
他总是把工作放在第一位
Then why push Daniel away?
那你为什么要拒绝丹尼尔呢
He was once full of hope...
他曾经是个充满希望的...
a beautiful young man.
帅气的年轻人
But something changed in him.
但他变了
And now there's so much more at stake.
而且现在牵扯了太多
You know, I was once faced with raising a baby alone.
我曾经面临过独自抚养孩子的情况
But I couldn't.
但我做不到
I was 16 years old, and our circumstances were dire.
我当时只有十六岁 我们的状况很糟糕
Your situation is different.
你的情况不一样
But no matter how capable a mother,
但无论一个母亲多能干
a child deserves a father.
孩子还是需要一个父亲
Even one like him?
就算是他这种人吗
Daniel's not Conrad, and I know the difference.
丹尼尔不是康拉德 我知道他们的区别
Which is why I also know that
所以我知道
the good man you need is still there.
你需要的好男人还在
Daniel loves you.
丹尼尔爱你
But what if I don't love him anymore?
可我如果不再爱他了呢
Your tears suggest otherwise.
你的眼泪已经出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Well, my, my.
哎哟喂
Southern girls certainly do know how to put on a hootenanny.
南方女孩果然知道在乡间音乐会该怎么穿
Don't use that word. Why?
别用那个词 为什么
'Cause you can't pull it off.
因为你说不好
Well, you're certainly right about one thing --
你确实说对了一件事
We are the couple of the moment.
我们现在可是最受关注的一对
Oh, yes.
当然
Lolan is trending.
"路兰"可是热门话题呢
Okay, we have to thank our fans with a selfie.
好吧 我们得拍张照片感谢我们的粉丝
What's your good side?
你从什么角度拍照好看
Same as you... all of them.
和你一样 没有死角
Tag me -- Nolman 88.
@我 Nolman88
Why 88?
为什么是88
Well, some details of my private life I don't make public.
有些私人信息我并不想公开
Don't turn around.
别转身
I'm sorry that I kept you in the dark.
对不起 我一直瞒着你
I know how hard that's been for you.
我知道这对你来说有多难
I can handle myself.
我自己能处理好
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表