剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Why would you want to open that can of Grayson worms?
你为什么要趟这滩浑水
For Margaux?
为了玛尔戈吗
'cause of the baby?
为了那孩子
Ems, I know you feel bad, but Jack was right.
艾米 我知道你不好受 但杰克说得对
Do you know what could happen?
你知道这会引发什么吗
You'd think after four years,
我还以为经过了四年
you guys would have a little faith that I do.
你们会明白我对一切都有准备呢
Look, I just need to erase Jack from the narrative.
听着 我只想把杰克从事情中抹去
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
Look, I have many skills,
我擅长很多事
but I can't manipulate what people have heard...yet.
但我还不能操控人们已经知道的事
I know. I just...thought it would inspire something.
我知道 我只是觉得...可能有所启发
Yeah, like abandoning this crazy idea.
有啊 比如摒弃这个疯狂的点子
Nolan, I have to do something good.
诺兰 我得做些好事
I-I mean this in the best possible way, but...
我这话绝对没有恶意 但是...
Emily Thorne was not built for good.
艾米丽·索恩不是做好事的料
She was built to clear her dad's name,
她生来就是为了洗刷她父亲的罪名
which she did -- brilliantly.
而且做得非常好
So there's nothing you can do?
所以你也无能为力吗
Yeah... I can tell you
我只能告诉你
to enjoy the perks of being a beloved socialite
享受作为社交名媛的生活吧
who's earned them.
这是你应得的
David.
大卫
Stevie.
史蒂维
That's a nice surprise.
真是个惊喜
We need to talk about Emily.
我们得谈谈艾米丽的事
Yeah.
好吧
You know what, you were right the other day
你知道吗 那天你跟我说
when you told me she'd come around.
她会需要我 果然如此
Things between us are better.
我们俩之间好多了
Oh. Great for the two of you.
真为你俩高兴
But keep her away from Jack.
但是别让她接近杰克
Where's that coming from?
这是从何说起
She has a temp to change her story to clear Daniel's name.
她想改变说法为丹尼尔正名
I talked him out of it, but what about the next time
我让他打消了这个念头 但万一下次
when she ask to do something reckless?
她又让他干些什么不顾后果的事呢
Emily wanted to do the right thing.
艾米丽是想做好事
You knew? Yeah.
你早知道了 是的
She suddenly gets conscientious and Jack supposed to hop to?
她自己突然有良心了 杰克就得跟着她吗
Did you really think
你难道真觉得
that ill-conceived plan was a good idea?
这个三脚猫计划是个好主意吗
No, I didn't, but Emily's been on her own a long time.
不 但艾米丽一直都是靠她自己的
I don't have a right to force my way.
我没权利强迫她
You have every right. You're her father.
你当然有权利 你是她父亲
Don't shirk your responsibilities
别因为你对她的童年感到愧疚
because you feel guilty about her childhood.
就推卸你做父亲的责任
You're out of line.
你过分了
You don't know a thing about our relationship.
你根本不明白我们的关系
I know enough!
我很清楚
Stop fixing this damn boat
别他妈修这艘船了
and take responsibility for the fire you lit 20 years ago!
好好处理一下你二十年前放的火
Conrad framed you for flight 197,
康拉德确实把197航♥班♥嫁祸给了你
but you slept with his wife first.
但是你先睡了他的老婆
Your bad choices knocked over the first domino.
是你选择错误 才导致了这一切
I got work to do.
我还有工作
So that's it?
就这样吗
Yeah, that's it.
没错 就这样
We've both made mistakes,
我们都犯过错
but you don't have a right to crucify me for mine.
但是你没权利批评我
That's the end of the conversation.
没什么好说的了
Ow! Oh! David!
大卫
Emily wanted to redeem Grayson.
艾米莉居然想为格雷森正名
These really must be the end times.
真是世界末日要来了
Well, thank the revenge gods you said no,
谢天谢地你拒绝了
'cause there could have been major fallout for both of you.
否则你们可能会面临严重的后果
I know.
是啊
You want to know the truth?
你想知道真♥相♥吗
I almost said yes when she asked me.
她提出的时候我差点就同意了
I know, Jack.
我知道 杰克
And on top of it, Daniel saved Emily's life,
还有 丹尼尔救了艾米莉一命
and we destroyed his reputation.
我们却毁掉了他的声誉
And I still don't know what's best for Carl
我还不知道卡尔该怎么办
'cause Emily's plan could land me in jail.
因为艾米莉的计划可能会害我坐牢
But the cover-up about Daniel almost did the same thing.
但隐瞒丹尼尔的事同样也差点害我坐了牢
Okay, Jack.
好了 杰克
Don't let sleeping lies dog you.
别被某些谎言控制
There's some bells that can't be un-rung,
有些事情覆水难收
like the one that got me to church on time.
比如当时提醒我去教堂结婚的铃♥声♥
You still haven't talked to Louise?
你还没跟路易丝谈吗
No.
没有
I mean, what's the point?
有何意义呢
Things were over with Tony before they even began,
我跟托尼还没开始就结束了
And...Louise is too broken right now.
而且 路易丝现在状态不好
So you stay unhappily married?
所以你打算继续这样
For how long?
继续多久
Why does she have such a hold over you?
为什么她对你影响力这么大
You remember when I said that she was emotionally fragile?
你记不记得我说过 她很脆弱
Yeah.
记得
Her brother Lyman's death wasn't entirely an accident.
她哥哥莱蒙的死 并不完全是意外
She caught him snooping on my laptop.
她看到他偷看我的电脑了
They got into a fight.
他们起了争执
He slipped.
他滑倒了
She let him fall to protect me.
为了保护我 她袖手旁观了
I've just had this growing knot in my stomach
自从她告诉我真♥相♥
ever since she told me, and now...
我一直觉得有个心结 而现在...
she wants to have a baby.
她又想要宝宝了
Like, I want a family and a real marriage one day, but...
我也想有个家庭 有婚姻 但...
...with somebody stable.
是要跟一个稳定的人
Not someone who...
而不是...
Not someone you pity.
不是出于同情
Sounds awful.
听着真冷血
But...
但是
yaah.
没错
How did you figure out who I am?
你怎么查出我是谁的
Your Cayman account helped.
多亏了你在开曼的账户
The Lemarchal name carries a lot of weight in the Caribbean,
勒马尔查尔在加勒比海很有地位
especially in the black markets.
尤其是黑市
So once I knew your alias...
所以我只要知道你的化名...
I need to cancel the Thorne job.
索恩的事我改变主意了
Your associate went to great lengths
你的助理花了很大功夫
to persuade me to take this job...
劝我接下这活
and failed.
我都没答应
But when I found out who he was working for,
但后来我知道了他的东家是谁
how could I say no?
我怎么能拒绝呢
I love a kick-ass, powerful kind of girl.
我特别喜欢有能力的霸气女孩
I wasn't myself when I asked him to hire you.
我让他找你的时候没想清楚
You were the darkest part of yourself.
你当时处于自己的阴暗面
Don't be ashamed. Own it.
别内疚 放轻松
Oh, I am nothing like you.
我跟你不一样
You want me to cancel?
你想取消是吗
Fine.
可以
But I still have one issue... you know my real identity.
但还有一点 你知道了我的身份
And since my anonymity is important to me,
而对我来说 匿名身份是很重要的
you and I have a problem.
所以这是个问题
If anything happens to me, an e-mail will be sent
如果我发生什么事 就会有人发邮件
outing your real identity to Interpol.
把你的真实身份告诉国际刑♥警♥组织
You're threatening me.
你在威胁我
You're risking your life to save your enemy's?
你冒着生命危险去救你的敌人吗
I have nothing left to lose but my soul.
除了灵魂 我什么都没有了
And I'm not willing to give that up just yet.
而我现在还不打算放弃它
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表