剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I did. I'm-I'm sorry.
听说了 真遗憾
I know you two were...colleagues?
我知道你俩...共事过
I suddenly felt so alone, and I didn't know where else to go.
我突然觉得非常孤单 不知道去哪
Look, I-I-I know it's a lot to ask, but,
我知道这个要求有点过分 不过
could I maybe stay here until I get my bearings?
我能待在这里直到我理清思绪吗
Of course you can, as long as you need.
当然可以 待多久都行
My casa is your casa.
我家就是你家
I-I have to run out for a minute, but I'll--
我得出去一下 但我会...
Was it really your friend Emily?
真是你朋友艾米莉干的吗
I-I-I don't know. They're still investigating.
我不知道 他们还在调查
Oh, poor Victoria. She must be a wreck.
可怜的维多利亚 她肯定崩溃了
Undoubtedly. We'll talk soon?
毫无疑问 之后再聊
Yeah, I think I'll bake something for her
好的 我想我会在安定药失效以前
before my xanax wears off.
给她烤点什么
Can I use your kitchen?
我能借用厨房♥吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I need to go out.
我得出去
The body's still in the van, and I need to...
尸体还在车里 我得...
Who was that on the phone?
谁打的电♥话♥
Charlotte's doctor.
夏洛特的医生
He's gonna make sure that she doesn't come home.
他会确保她不回来
I mean, he thinks it'll damage her recovery.
他认为这会影响她的恢复
Because that's what you told him to think.
因为你给他灌输了这种想法
I'm just looking out for her.
我只是为她好
Her brother is dead.
她哥哥死了
What do you think it's going to do to her
当她听到关于他的谎言
when she hears all these lies about him?
你觉得会对她有什么影响
We don't have a choice right now.
我们现在别无选择
I do. I'm getting out of here.
我有 我要离开
I can't look at you for another second,
我一秒都不想多看你
and if I stay in this house, I am going to lose my mind.
如果我待在这里 我会发疯的
Where are you going? Anywhere but here!
你要去哪 除了这里哪都行
What do you think is gonna happen
当有人开始问起你丹尼尔的事
when the first person asks you about Daniel?
你觉得会发生什么
The storm comes in.
暴风雨就要来了
None of us survive till sunset.
日落之前无人能幸免
I won't be a prisoner to your lies anymore.
我不会再被你的谎言束缚了
I was a prisoner for two decades because of yours.
因为你的谎言 我坐了二十年牢
You can hold on one more day.
你可以再坚持一天
Were you this cruel 20 years ago and I just missed it?
你二十年前就这么残忍♥吗 只是我没发现
Back then, you betrayed me to keep Daniel alive.
那时为了保住丹尼尔 你背叛了我
Are you really gonna do it again now to protect his memory?
现在为了保护他的名声 你又要重来一次吗
It's your call.
由你决定
I won't be responsible for anyone's death, but
我不会对任何人的死负责 但是
I am going to mourn my son.
我要悼念我儿子
And I won't stay here.
而且我不会留在这里
Victoria's gonna stay here for now.
维多利亚暂时待在这里
Are you out of your mind? This isn't my doing.
你疯了吗 我也不想这么做
No. This is happening.
这事就这么办
What part of "no" don't you understand?
我说"不" 你哪里没听明白
This is my house, David, listen to your daughter.
这是我家 大卫 听你女儿的
not yours or hers. In trying to prevent one disaster,
不是你或她的家 为了防止灾难发生
After everything if she stays another...
在这一切之后 如果她多待...
you're sowing the seeds
你这是在
second for an even crueler one.
一秒 自酿苦果
there is no chance... Enough! The both of you!
我绝不可能 够了 都闭嘴
If we have any hope of getting through this alive,
如果还有希望躲过这场灾难
this is our only chance. You want to be alone?
这就是唯一的机会 你想一个人是吗
This is a big, safe house to be alone in...
这房♥子又大又安全 正好让你一个人
with someone who can watch you.
还有人可以照看你
Why don't you watch her?
你怎么不照看她
Because I have a body to move.
因为我还要转移尸体
I have to clean up your mess.
我得收拾你的烂摊子
My mess?! Are you kidding me?!
我的烂摊子 没搞错吧
Why in the hell would...
凭什么...
Cause I said so, that's why!
就凭我说了算
I was very clear with you.
我之前说得很清楚
I said stay out of this Malcolm Black business,
我让你别插手马尔科·布莱克的事
but you didn't.
你不听
Now you're gonna listen.
现在你得听我的
I can't watch Victoria, and I can't have her being alone.
我不能照看维多利亚 也不能让她落单
This house is a fortress.
这房♥子就是个堡垒
There's plenty of room for the two of you.
空间足够你俩待了
So for the time being, you're both gonna stay here.
所以眼下你俩都要留在这里
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Good. Play nice.
很好 和气点
I got into the reservation
我黑进了预约系统
database and checked Kate out as of last night,
把记录改成了凯特昨晚退的房♥
but froze the room.
但留住了房♥间
I'm gonna go check out the security monitors.
我去检查摄像头
You start packing. Card key for her room.
你去收拾东西 这是房♥卡
Yeah, I already have one.
我已经有一张了
Yeah, yours is gonna leave a record of access.
你那张会留下记录
This one's clean.
这张没问题
Go.
去吧
Margaux.
玛尔戈
I went to the beach house. It was empty.
我去了海滨别♥墅♥ 没有人
Why are you here?
你怎么在这
It was decided I couldn't be alone.
他们觉得我不能独处
And Emily? Is she here?
艾米莉呢 她在吗
Somewhere upstairs.
她在楼上
I'm so...
我好...
Drop it!
把枪放下
Jack.
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Look, she was bad news.
听着 她不是好人
She was going to kill Emily.
她要杀了艾米莉
You didn't have any choice.
你别无选择
When I took this job, in the back of my mind,
我接下这份工作时 在我内心深处
I always knew that there was a chance I'd have to...
我一直知道 我可能会...
she just wasn't the person that I thought...
她不是我以为的那个人...
I get it.
我懂
I will doing anything I can to help.
我会尽一切所能帮忙
But right now,
但是现在
we have 12 minutes till the cleaning woman comes.
在保洁员来之前我们只有12分钟
We got to get packing now.
我们得开始收拾东西了
What I heard from the police makes no sense.
我从警方那里听到的完全不合常理
She's claiming he attacked her?
她声称被他袭击
She had to shoot him? Self-defense?
她只能朝他开枪 自卫
What happened
这一切
has been hard for all of us to accept.
对大家来说都很难接受
But I don't accept it, and you can't, either.
但我不能接受 你也不能
The police must hear the truth from us.
警方得从我们这里知道真♥相♥
When I last spoke with Daniel, he was happy,
我最后一次和丹尼尔说话 他很开心
committed to turning his life around, to spending it with me,
他承诺要换一种生活 和我在一起
to being a family.
组建一个家庭
He did love you, Margaux.
他的确爱你 玛尔戈
That's how I know she's lying.
所以我知道她在撒谎
Daniel had moved on from Emily.
丹尼尔已经不喜欢艾米莉了
He had no reason to come to her house.
他没理由来她家
She lured him here, then killed him in cold blood.
是她引他过来 然后故意杀了他
You of all people should know that.
你比谁都清楚这一点
But I don't.
可我不清楚
I don't know that.
我并不知道
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说
Because I know the truth.
因为我知道真♥相♥
Daniel and Emily could never escape one another.
丹尼尔和艾米莉无法逃开彼此
And what she inflicted upon him
她强加给他的影响
was something he could never forget,
是他永远无法忘怀的
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表