剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
而解雇我弟弟的话 我会非常不满的
Yes. I understand. Thank you.
是的 我明白 谢谢你
So, he has agreed to a second meeting,
他答应再安排一次会谈
but he just boarded a plane to London
但是他现在已经抵达伦敦
to meet with another company.
与另一家公♥司♥会面
I'll get you on the first flight out in the morning.
我会给你安排明天最早一班飞机
No.
不
You'll get me out there tonight.
今晚就送我去
Well, I need a drink. How about you?
我要喝一杯 你呢
I wish I could.
真希望我也能喝一杯
I got to tuck Carl in
我要哄卡尔睡觉
and then I got to work on the Stowaway because, uh,
然后还要去偷渡者酒吧干活
the wiring's a mess, and I can't open till its fixed.
那里电路一团糟 要修好了才能开业
Is there anything I can give you a hand with?
有没有我能帮上忙的
I mean, I don't know anything about electricity,
虽然电路的事我一窍不通
but I've taken my share of taser shots in training.
不过我可以教你怎么用泰瑟枪
Thanks, man, but you just, uh...rest that shoulder.
谢了老兄 你还是好好休养肩膀吧
Speaking of, any word on your sister-in-law?
对了 你弟妹怎么样了
I think she's gonna be okay.
我想她会没事的
Thanks for grabbing her.
谢谢你拉住了她
All in a day's work.
职责所在
Besides, it never hurts to look like a hero
而且在美女面前
in front of a beautiful woman.
当当英雄总没坏处
Emily?
艾米丽
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, she's...she's interesting.
她很有意思
Listen, Emily is, uh... She's gone through a lot.
艾米丽她 她吃了不少苦
She lost her fiance a few months back,
几个月前她刚刚失去了未婚夫
so now is not the time to start anything.
现在不是时候
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Yeah.
好
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for asking me.
谢谢你叫我来
I'm glad you're ready to...
很高兴你准备好了...
I can't do this with you.
我做不到
I mean, I just... I have so much I want to say,
我是说 我有很多想说的
but I...I can't without losing my temper.
但我...我控制不住自己的脾气
So I wrote it down.
所以我写下来了
Why do I have to fly commercial?
我为什么要坐普通航♥班♥
What about our jet?
我们的直升机呢
Not an option.
不行
By the time it will be ready, you will be landing in Heathrow.
等直升机准备好 你早该到希斯罗机场了
Now, the car service will take you directly to your meeting with Jerry.
会有车直接送你过去跟杰瑞见面
I would like to see Daniel try and interrupt this one.
很想看看丹尼尔这次怎么捣乱
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样
I told you once the deal was done
我跟你说过 一旦成交
I was gonna use it to take your job.
我会用来抢你的工作
I'm just doing what dad would do...
我只是在做爸爸会做的事
Putting the deal first.
把交易放在第一位
We can fight out the rest when you return.
等你回来我们再争其他
Well, if that's the case,
这样的话
enjoy your final days in my office.
你好好珍惜坐在办公室的日子吧
Boarding pass, please? Passport?
请出示登机牌和护照
Have a nice flight.
祝您旅途愉快
Get that mutt away from me.
让这个杂种滚开
Get it away. Come on.
快拉走啊
Sir, I'm gonna need to see your bag, if you don't mind.
先生 如果您不介意 我需要看看您的包
I do mind. I got a flight to catch.
我很介意 赶飞机呢
Sir, has your bag been out of your possession at all
先生 您到达机场以后
since arriving at the airport?
这个包是否有别人接触过
No.
没有
Hey, hey. What are you doing?
等等 你要干什么
Take it easy, man!
别乱动啊
That's not mine. You're under arrest.
那不是我的 你被逮捕了
That's not mine. You have the right to remain silent.
不是我的 你有权保持沉默
It's not mine. Hey.
那不是我的 等等
Anything you say can and will be used against you
你所说的一切可能会成为呈堂证供
in a court of law. Get off me, man. Get off me!
接受法律审核 放开我 你放开我
You have the right to an attorney. Get off me!
你有权聘请律师 放开我
If you cannot afford an attorney,
如果你负担不起
one will be appointed to you.
法♥院♥会为你指派一位
Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you?
你是否清楚我刚刚所说的话了
Au revoir, mon frere.
再见了 我的兄弟
You wouldn't believe what I just heard on the news.
你不会相信我刚刚听到的新闻
Gideon got arrested for trying to smuggle drugs on a plane.
吉迪恩因试图携带毒品上飞机而被逮捕了
That was an impressive move.
这步棋走得不错啊
I had to act fast.
我必须采取行动
Gideon confessed to killing that poor girl
吉迪恩承认杀了那个可怜的女孩
and threatened to do the same to us.
并威胁接下来会对付我们
So you got rid of him first.
所以你先出手了
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
With that article out, there's no way
报道一出 我那弟弟
my brother will be able to talk himself out of this.
绝对没办法从这件事脱身
Gideon is going to prison.
吉迪恩要进监狱了
Although, for what he's done, he deserves much worse.
虽然他的所作所为应当受到更重的惩罚
Didn't think you had it in you.
没想到你还有这种本事
You underestimate me.
你低估我了
And you misinterpreted that as a compliment.
你误会了 这可不是夸赞
Still trying to protect my soul.
你还在试图保护我的灵魂
It's not evil inside us, Daniel.
我们这不算邪恶 丹尼尔
It's justice.
这是公正
That's where our power comes from.
是我们力量的源泉
If we ignore it, we lose it.
如果忽视 就会失去
I think it's time to embrace that power
我觉得是时候拥抱这力量
and stop fighting our impulses.
不要再抑制自己的冲动了
Where are we going now?
我们这是要去哪里
I was, uh, hoping that I could finally meet my daughter.
我在想 终于能见见我女儿了
I know it will be hard on her,
我知道她会很难接受
but you'll be there to help her through it.
不过你会陪着她度过
David.
大卫
There's something I need to tell you.
有件事我得告诉你
Is it Charlotte? Is she all right?
是夏洛特吗 她还好吗
When you asked me where I'd been after I left Grayson Manor
你曾问我离开格雷森庄园之后去了哪里
the truth is that I was locked up against my will.
其实我是被人强制囚禁了
It was Conrad?
是康拉德吗
No. Someone just as hateful.
不 但那人也很令人憎恶
Because of her,
就因为她
my relationship with Charlotte is in ruins.
我跟夏洛特的关系毁于一旦
My life is in shambles.
我的人生一片混乱
I cannot entertain a future with you
我无法与你共度未来
until she's been stopped.
除非有人阻止她
I can help.
我可以帮你
No, David. You've already done enough.
不行 大卫 你做的已经够多了
Tell me who it is.
告诉我是谁
Her name is Emily Thorne.
她叫艾米莉·索恩
Goodbye, sis.
再见了 好姐姐
Are you all right? Is anyone else in there?
你还好吗 里面还有人吗
No. It's empty.
没了 里面没人了
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表