剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
that she just admitted was a cover-up...
她自己承认是掩盖真♥相♥的案件
Look, I know this is messy.
我知道这很糟
Why don't you just say, "I'm sorry"?
你直接说"对不起"不行吗
Or just start there? I thought that went without saying.
起码说完再解释 我以为这不用说出来
And with... with these circumstances...
而且在现在的情况下
That's what life is... a series of circumstances.
这就是生活 总有各种情况发生
The fact that you didn't even consider mine says it all.
你根本没为我考虑过 这已经说明了一切
No, you're right, and I am sorry.
你说得对 对不起
If I could do it over again...
如果可以重新来过
It's too late.
太晚了
That's why they call it live television.
那叫现场直播
Even you don't get a do-over.
即使是你也不能重新来过
So it was one big plan, right from the beginning?
所以从头开始 这一切是就一个庞大的局
Yes.
对
Emily Thorne arrived in the Hamptons
艾米莉·索恩这个全副武装的怪物
a fully formed monster with a single-minded purpose...
来到汉普顿只有一个目的...
to systematically destroy me and attack my life
她要系统地摧毁我和我的生活
by tormenting my son and my daughter...
先是折磨我的一双儿女
then, finally, my very sanity.
然后 最终打垮我的精神
The second I laid eyes on you, I knew something was wrong.
我第一眼看到你就感觉不对劲
And that's how I ended up in Claremont.
我就是那样沦落到克莱蒙精神病院的
Don't struggle.
别挣扎
It'll only make things worse.
那只会让事情更糟
What are you doing?
你要干什么
You needed help.
你需要帮助
I had no choice but to check you in.
我别无选择 只能让你入院
Help me!
救我
Someone help me, please!
来人救救我 拜托
Don't you dare! Don't you dare!
你敢 你敢
Goodbye, Victoria.
再见 维多利亚
My god, Victoria.
天呐 维多利亚
I had...no idea what she put you through.
我无法想象她让你经历了些什么
But Nolan...
但诺兰...
are you sure he was involved?
你确定他也知情吗
Louise, I know it's difficult for you to believe.
路易丝 我知道让你相信这些很难
And I understand.
我也理解
It's painful when we take the scales from our eyes.
我们知道真♥相♥的时候会很痛苦
But we all have to see.
但我们一定要知道
"Wedding night"?
婚礼之夜
"Homeland security"?
国土安♥全♥局♥
What is all this?
这些都是什么
Proof that your husband gave Emily Thorne
你丈夫给艾米莉·索恩提供了
everything she needed
害死我未婚夫所需的一切
to send my fiance to his grave.
这就是证据
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes, Pascal. Yes.
我愿意 帕斯卡 我愿意
That lying bastard.
那个谎话连篇的混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna hang him by his unmentionables.
我要用他这些不耻之事弄死他
No, Louise.
不 路易丝
Continue with your civil divorce.
你还是要离婚
Why?
为什么
Because first,
因为首先
I need to bring the tale of America's newest folk hero
我要把这个人♥民♥英雄的故事
to its proper end.
做个适当的了结
第四集 第十九集
复仇
Farewell, Rebecca.
永别了 瑞贝卡
We hardly knew you.
我们还没怎么认识你呢
You didn't come home last night.
你昨晚没回家
Just 'cause we're splittin' up doesn't mean you had to split.
我们是要分开了 但不一定要分居啊
I stayed in the city
我在城里过的夜
so I could have the divorce papers drawn up.
好把离婚文件起草好
Already?
已经写好了
Don't worry. You won't find any surprises.
别担心 不会有什么惊喜的
Not like, "Turn on the TV to discover
比如 "打开电视后发现
"your husband's hiding some global mystery
"你丈夫对你隐瞒了他好朋友的真实身份
about his best friend's identity from you" surprises.
这个惊天秘密" 这样的惊喜
I... I...
我... 我...
That threw me, too.
我也很意外
Oh, really?
是吗
So you didn't know she was Amanda Clarke?
这么说你以前不知道她是阿曼达·克拉克了
No. No, I did.
不 我知道
I- I just...
我只是...
I didn't know she was gonna announce it last night.
我不知道她昨晚会公布这件事
Louise.
路易丝
Look, I'm so sorry I had to keep that information from you.
我很抱歉一直没把这事告诉你
You know, that is a lot of syllables
你可以直接说
when "I lied" would do.
"我骗了你"
But you know what? I get it.
不过我明白
No one's ever gonna be as close to you
没人能像艾米莉那样跟你如此亲近
as Emily... Amanda. Whatever.
应该是阿曼达 管他呢
But that has nothing to do with us.
但这事不该影响我们
Doesn't it, though?
是吗
You are a man of many secrets, Nolan.
你是有很多秘密的人 诺兰
Secret friends,
秘密的朋友
secret bonfire parties,
秘密的篝火派对
secret laptops you slam shut
还有每次我一进门
every time I walk through the damn door.
你就赶紧关上的秘密笔记本电脑
Okay, I get it.
好了 我明白了
I get it. You're upset.
我明白 你生气了
Lou, can we just sit down and talk?
路路 我们能不能坐下来好好谈谈
There's nothing left to talk about.
没什么好谈的了
This is on me.
都怪我
I was so grateful to you when you rescued me
我无比感激你把我
from the grip of my mama's talons, but...
救出了妈妈的魔掌 可是...
you were never my true wonder twin.
你从来都不是我真正的金童
Goodbye, Nolan.
再见了 诺兰
That girl took our reputations and our careers,
那女孩毁了我们的名誉和事业
but I promise you, Harmon,
不过我向你保证 哈蒙
we will make her pay.
我们会让她付出代价的
Was that Uncle Bill?
是在跟比尔叔叔通电♥话♥吗
Tell him I say hi.
代我向他问个好
How... how did you...
你 你是怎么...
Wwhat are you... Come on, Tom. Full sentences.
你要 不是吧汤姆 话都说不清了吗
Emily.
艾米莉
Or do I say "Amanda"?
还是应该叫你阿曼达
It's been a long time
距离你上次撒谎
since you lied your way into my campaign office.
混进我的竞选办公室已经很久了
And even longer
距离你故意
since you knowingly prosecuted an innocent man
起诉一个无辜的人并让他坐牢
and put him behind bars.
更久了
I tried the case I was given, and I got a conviction.
我那是尽责办我的案子 而且他也认罪了
My hands are clean.
我是清白的
If that's true, then why are you sharing a wall with...
如果真是这样 那你现在怎么会在
what is that, a nail salon next door?
一家美甲店的隔壁办公呢
You made a big mistake going public.
你公之于众是犯了个大错误
It took me five minutes to figure out
我马上就明白了你是怎么
how you dismantled my life,
毁掉了我的生活
10 to realize that I'm not the only one.
接着我就意识到我不是唯一的受害者
So I made some calls.
所以我打了几个电♥话♥
To assemble your army of outraged cowards?
要召集起你们这群愤怒的胆小鬼吗
Let me guess... you started with
我猜猜 你第一个打给了
good, old-fashioned, wife-beating Judge Barnes.
优秀 老派 打老婆的巴恩斯法官吧
The greater the power,
权力越大
Then Wall Street crook Bill Harmon.
然后是华尔街的骗子比尔·哈蒙
Emily Thorne.
艾米莉·索恩
As far as our investors are concerned,
对我们的投资者
it's just another sunshiny day.
今天只是另一个艳阳天
It's leaked. All our investors are pulling out.
消息泄露了 我们所有的投资者都要撤资
We're finished.
我们完了
He betrayed my father's friendship
他背叛了对我父亲的友情
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表