剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
you'll use it.
你一定会加以利用
Flight number 230 with service to Philadelphia...
飞往费城的230号♥航♥班♥...
I need you to get a message to Malcolm Black.
我要你给马尔科·布莱克传个信
Never heard of him. Really?
没听过这人 是吗
You were doing his dirty work last night when you attacked me.
你昨晚袭击我不就是在为他办事吗
Find a way to get this to him
想办法把这个给他
or I'll keep finding you.
不然我还会找上你
Who hired Vince Walsh?
谁雇了文斯·沃什
Word is a psychopath named Malcolm Black.
听说是一个叫马尔科·布莱克的疯子
He doesn't live in the states,
不住在美国
but he has someone local with juice to hire the muscle.
但他在这里有手下 能帮他做事
And why does he want David dead?
他为什么想杀死大卫
The order was to deliver him unharmed.
命令是要活捉他
Apparently, he worked for Malcolm a couple of years ago.
显然 他几年前在马尔科手下工作过
David owes him a lot of money.
大卫欠他很多钱
A couple of years ago?
几年前
I won't let anybody hurt David.
我不会让任何人伤害大卫
And if it's money this Malcolm wants,
如果马尔科要的是钱
there is another solution.
还有其他解决方法
I trust that you'll get that in the right hands
我相信你会把这个交给正确的人
and keep mine clean.
而且不会牵连到我
Shouldn't be a problem.
应该没问题
I'm getting impatient, Nolan. We have a deadline.
我快没耐心了 诺兰 期限快到了
Were you able to get into her records?
你黑进她的记录里了吗
I was, but...
我进去了 但是
You won't.
我不会给你的
One of your reporters called Louise's brother
你的一个记者打给了路易丝的兄弟
and she is totally freaked out
吓坏了她
and scared, so I'm out.
她很害怕 所以我退出
Are you feeling guilty?
你是在内疚吗
Nolan, I can't conduct business
诺兰 我的生意
based on which way your conscience is leaning.
不能被你的良心左右
You know, as crazy as Louise may be,
虽然路易丝很疯狂
I'm not gonna help you do to her
但我不会帮你害她
what you did to me with David Clarke.
不会像你离间我和大卫·克拉克一样
And without the facts,
没有事实依据
well, you have to kill the story.
你只能放弃这篇报道了
Well, then our deal to fix your rep is over.
那么帮你恢复名声的交易就结束了
Turns out I only care what my friends think about me,
原来我只在乎我的朋友怎么看我
and I'm in the process of figuring out who they are.
而且我正在逐步看清 谁才是真正的朋友
Editorial.
这里是编辑部
Run the Ellis story tonight.
今晚就放出埃利斯的新闻
If there's a complaint,
如果有人投诉
that's what retractions are for, know?
到时候再撤回就行了 明白了吗
Somebody told me that I don't fight for anything.
有人跟我说 我从不为任何事而努力
I love you,
我爱你
and there's nothing you can say
对此你什么都不用说
or tell me that you don't love me, too.
只需要告诉我 你也爱我
So you showed up drunk to fight.
所以你喝醉了才能努力吗
But I showed up.
但是我来了
Bravo.
精彩
Bravo as long as you do the bare minimum.
和这段几乎不可能挽回的关系一样精彩
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
You. This.
你 这一切
You showed up here without giving a damn about me.
你就这么来了 完全不考虑我的感受
I asked you to stay away.
我让你离我远点的
This is me trying.
我在努力
I'm not -- I'm not leaving.
我不会 我不会离开的
I'm not doing this with you!
我不想跟你纠缠了
I have way too much on my plate right now!
我现在要考虑的事情太多了
No, will you stop thinking about your company for one minute?
不 你能不能有一刻不想你公♥司♥的事
I messed up, but I'm not like your father,
我搞砸了 但是我不会像你父亲那样
and I'm not gonna let you push me away
我不会让你把我推开
because of how screwed up our families were.
仅仅因为我们的家庭过去很糟糕
Not were, Daniel. Are.
不只是过去 丹尼尔 现在也是
We're both screwed up because of our families.
我们都被彼此的家庭搞得焦头烂额
And I'm not going to make the same mistake. This is over!
而我不会再犯同样的错误 到此为止
Why do you get to decide that? I'm calling security.
凭什么要你来做决定 我要叫保安了
I deserve a better answer.
我要一个更好的答案
Why?
为什么
Because I'm pregnant.
因为我怀孕了
How was your drive?
旅途怎么样
I'm sorry for walking out on you, but you're right.
很抱歉之前弃你于不顾 你说得对
I can't ask you to stand by my side
我不能要求你站在我这边
and keep secrets from you.
同时还对你有所保留
Then tell me what you can.
那就把你能说的都告诉我
How about I start with where I've been the last 10 years?
就从过去十年间我到底在哪说起吧
I knew there was more to the story.
我就知道真♥相♥远不止那些
You weren't in that silo, were you?
你根本不在那个地下室 是吗
No.
是的
There's a man.
有一个人
He's more dangerous than Conrad.
他远比康拉德要危险得多
Did I forget to tip the bartender?
我忘给酒保小费了吗
You were right.
你说得对
That wasn't a date.
那不是约会
No kidding.
没开玩笑吧
I wanted information on Alvarez,
我想得到阿尔瓦雷斯的信息
and I used your interest in me to get it.
我利用你对我有好感来打探消息
Okay, well, I gotta say that makes me feel a little better.
好吧 你这么说让我好受点了
Most women don't bear trap my wrist when I touch 'em.
大部分女人在我碰她时不会扣住我的手腕
I had someone, too,
我也曾心有所属
And I lost him.
但是我失去了他
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
I just wrote off our flame out
我刚浇灭了我们之间的火花
as you never letting a guy win at anything.
因为你从来不会让男人在任何方面获胜
I mean, darts, pool.
投飞镖 台球
What are you not good at?
有什么是你不擅长的吗
Dating.
约会
Yeah? Yeah, well, that's clear after tonight.
是吗 没错 今晚我也领教到了
And I still owe you one.
我依然欠你一个约会
So how about we get the interview out of the way
不如我们约会前 把采访的事
before that date?
先处理完了吧
'Cause I'd rather leave Alvarez home next time.
因为下次我希望能不谈阿尔瓦雷斯的事
So...
所以...
what do you want to know?
你想知道什么
I'm looking into the attack on David Clarke.
我在调查大卫·克拉克的袭击案
One of the attackers was
其中一个袭击者
arrested and taken to your precinct.
被捕后被送到了你们分局
Yeah. I know. The guy killed himself.
是的 我知道 那人自杀了
You don't think that he did.
你认为他不是自杀
I think someone killed him.
我认为有人杀了他
I think someone who had access to him,
我认为是某个有权限接近他的人
someone who's working for the people who are after David Clarke.
某个在为追踪大卫·克拉克的人工作的人
What is it with you and David Clarke?
你和大卫·克拉克到底有什么关系
His daughter means a lot to both of us, so...
他的女儿对我们俩都很重要 所以
He means a lot to me.
他对我也很重要
And if Alvarez is working for
如果阿尔瓦雷斯是为
the people who are trying to hurt him Hold on.
想伤害他的人工作... 等等
Whatever it is that's going on here,
不管究竟发生了什么事
I can assure you Alvarez has nothing to do with it.
我可以保证阿尔瓦雷斯与此事无关
He's not dirty.
他很正派
He's the only person with power and the access to cover it up.
他是唯一有能力也有权限掩盖此事的人
Yeah, but not the opportunity.
是 但他没有机会
I ran into him when I left your house last night.
昨晚我离开你家时遇到他了
He was coming from David's beach house.
他刚从大卫的海滩别♥墅♥回来
He gave me a ride home.
他开车送我回的家
At the same time, Pete Dunn was being transferred from holding.
那时候皮特·唐正在被转移
It was someone else. Except that it's not.
那就是另有他人 也许根本没人杀他
The guy was in a high security interrogation room.
他被关在高度安全的审讯室内
All right, no one else had access to that room
除了阿尔瓦雷斯和联调局的人
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表