剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
the reason why you won't be drinking today.
他就是你们今天没酒喝的原因
Are you trying to get me killed?
你是想害死我吗
These people are too rich to be sober.
这些人太有钱了 没必要保持清醒
I just came here to tell you in person I quit.
我只是来亲自告诉你 我不干了
Look, look, look. I get it.
我懂的
Change of ownership means you get to negotiate up.
所有权的转换意味着你得重新谈判
I respect that. Name your price.
我尊重你的选择 出价吧
I don't want your money.
我不想要你的钱
From what I saw on TV,
根据我从电视上看到的
it's not even yours to begin with.
那些钱一开始甚至都不是你的
Come on, guys.
得了吧 大伙
All right. Let's get out of here.
好了 我们走吧
All right. Let's go.
走吧
Well, I take it I will be reading about this mutiny
我估计明天我会在报纸上看到
in your rags tomorrow.
你精心策划的这场骚乱吧
Oh, I actually came to congratulate
我其实是来恭喜
you on this surprising acquisition.
你这意外的收♥购♥行动的
Well, after you allowed David
这个嘛 你让大卫在现场直播里
to tar and feather me on live TV,
狠狠地摆了我一道
I had to seek refuge from the masses.
我必须开始灾后重建啊
Just like I tried to do yesterday in your steam room.
就像我昨天在你的桑拿房♥里做的那样
I had no idea I was taking my life in my hands.
我完全不知道自己会命悬一线
I'm going to have a hard time keeping that out of my rags.
要忘掉这事挺难的
Wouldn't you agree?
你不会不同意吧
But...
不过
there's something I can do to make it all go away, right?
我肯定能做点什么来弥补你 对吧
Louise Ellis.
路易丝·埃利斯
She has a membership here, and I recently discovered
她也是这里的会员 而我最近发现
she also has a sealed criminal record
她还有一份封存好的犯罪档案
that only you can hack into.
只有你能黑进去
Oh, I just met Louise, but I already like her.
我刚认识路易丝 但我已经喜欢上她了
She's a sweetheart.
她真是个甜心
She's a violent psychopath who needs to be locked up.
她是个暴♥力♥的精神病 就应该被关起来
Oh, Margaux, let's be honest.
玛尔戈 我们就别卖♥♥关子了
I've known my fair share of psychopaths, and
我认识的神经病可不少
little southern Sally is anything but...
但南边来的小萨利绝对不是
Oh, besides,
除此之外
any enemy of yours is a friend of mine.
你的敌人都是我的朋友啊
No deal.
交易告吹
It's Vince Walsh.
这是文斯·沃什
Served some time upstate for assault
几年前因为用致命武器
with a deadly weapon a few years back.
袭击他人而坐牢
He had some misdemeanors, but nothing too serious.
他是犯过一些小罪 不过没什么大事
The building's owner said he paid rent in cash.
大楼的主人说他用现金付房♥租
So no money trail. What about his phone?
所以追查不到资金来源 那他的手♥机♥呢
It's a burner. It's empty.
是个预付费手♥机♥ 没有记录
There's no saved numbers or texts.
手♥机♥上没有任何存留的号♥码或者短♥信♥
He must have been erasing as he went.
他肯定在随时注意删除记录
Yeah, I already did a trace on the knife to see
我已经在追查刀的来源 看看他
where and when it was purchased to make sure it was his.
在何时何地买♥♥了这把刀 以确认刀就是他的
It was found on his person.
刀是在他尸体上找到的
His DNA is all over it.
刀上到处都是他的DNA
Never assume, rookie.
永远不要妄下定论 新手
Could have been planted.
有可能是他人故意栽赃的
I've seen this before.
我见过这个
This was captured by a security camera at the parking lot
这是停车场的摄像头拍到的
where the car that
差点撞死大卫·克拉克的车
tried to run down David Clarke was stolen.
就是在这被偷的
Why didn't we have access to this?
为什么我们没有查看权限
Yeah, we're the FBI,
我们可是联调局探员
the prime beneficiaries of the Freedom Act.
是自♥由♥法案的主要受益人
There.
看那里
So the guy who murdered Conrad Grayson
所以说 谋杀了康拉德·格雷森的人
also tried to take out David Clarke.
同时也想除掉大卫·克拉克
So what's next?
接下来怎么办
You tell me.
你说呢
We have to talk to David Clarke.
我们得跟大卫·克拉克谈谈
Bingo.
没错
The doctor says the next few hours are critical,
医生说接下来的几个小时很关键
but she expects Victoria to recover.
但她认为维多利亚会好转
But I'm sure you wanted otherwise.
不过我相信你并不希望如此
You don't understand. I think I do.
你不懂 我觉得我懂
When you said that you didn't help Victoria on purpose,
当你说你是故意不帮维多利亚时
I was shocked.
我震惊了
The Amanda that I remember,
我记忆中的阿曼达
she cared about every living creature.
会关心身边所有的生命
But I am not the man that I was,
可我也已经不是以前的我了
and I expect that the life that you've lived
我希望你所经历的人生
has hardened you, too.
也能让你坚强起来
Hardened me?
坚强起来
You have no idea what I've been through
你根本不知道她的所作所为
because of what she did.
都让我经历了些什么
She took everything from us. She's lying to you.
她把所有东西都夺走了 她在骗你
How can't you see that?
你怎么就看不到呢
You're lying, too.
你也在说谎
Why are you pretending to be somebody else?
你为什么要假扮成另一个人
I did it all for you.
我这么做全是为了你
To punish the people who hurt you.
为了惩罚那些伤害过你的人
I would have done anything for the dad that I lost.
我会为我失去的父亲做任何事
But you're right. You're not that man.
不过你说得对 你不是那个人
You were alive the whole time.
你一直都活着
Those photos prove that you were right there.
那些照片证明你一直都在
If I was...
如果我在
there is nothing that would have kept me
任何事都阻止不了我
from getting to you.
来到你的身边
I did not take those photos.
那些照片不是我拍的
Then who did?
那是谁拍的
Code blue!
紧急呼救
Doctor! What's happening?!
医生 怎么回事
Bring in the crash cart. Lost her pulse.
把急救车推进来 她没有脉搏了
Charge the paddles.
电击板充电
Yes, doctor.
好的 医生
Gel.
导电膏
Gel.
导电膏
Completely charged.
充电完毕
You're charged to 200. Wait.
已充电至200 等等
Hold.
等等
I think we're stable.
我想病人已稳定了
Standing by. Doctor?
待命中 医生
Her rhythm's back.
她的心跳回来了
David. Oh, God.
大卫 天哪
Victoria. It's okay. I'm here.
维多利亚 没事的 我在呢
It's okay.
没事的
Your rhythm has returned to normal,
你的心跳已经恢复正常
and your levels are stabilizing nicely.
你的生命体征也逐渐稳定了
You were very lucky that, when you got shocked,
你很幸运 你休克时
David was there to administer CPR.
大卫对你实施了心肺复苏术
You saved my life?
你救了我的命
I'd like to take you up for an MRI,
如果你感觉好点了
if you feel up to it.
我要带你去做个磁共振
I think I can manage as long as David accompanies me.
我应该没事了 只要大卫陪着我就行
Okay, great.
那好吧
Actually, I'll need a moment of his time.
事实上 我得占用他一小会儿
Agent Kate Taylor from the FBI.
我是联调局的凯特·泰勒探员
What is this about?
怎么回事
That's between me and Mr. Clarke.
这是我跟克拉克先生的事
It's okay, Victoria. It's okay.
没事的 维多利亚 没事的
Did we meet when I was in D.C.?
我在华盛顿时见过你吗
No. I'm from Criminal Investigation.
没有 我是刑侦部的
I'm here about Conrad Grayson's murder.
我来调查康拉德·格雷森的谋杀案
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表