剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Revenge"...
《复仇》前情回顾
Let's go through this again.
我们再从头过一遍
He shot up. He collapsed,
他注射完药 跌倒了
Breaking his neck when he fell.
跌倒的时候摔断了脖子
You've hit rock bottom.
你已经陷入最低谷了
Only you can pull yourself out.
只有你能拯救自己
I'm checking myself into rehab.
我准备去戒毒所了
There's something I need to tell you about Emily.
关于艾米莉 我有事要告诉你
The guy that Charlotte killed had this.
夏洛特杀的人手里有这个
There's more to my father's story than he's admitting.
我父亲并没有说出全部真♥相♥
Oh, hi, Daniel.
你好啊 丹尼尔
My partner didn't show,
我的搭档没来
and your new client just joined the club.
你的新客户刚好加入到俱乐部来
Louise Ellis is mentally imbalanced.
路易丝·埃利斯精神不稳定
I left the responsibility
我把我女儿的未来
of my daughter's future in your hands.
交到了你的手上
And you stole her inheritance.
你却偷走了属于她的遗产
How could you believe I would do something like that...
你怎么会认为我能做出那样的事
You're breaking into Mostrowski's garage?
现在又要闯入莫茨科夫斯基的车♥库♥
I spoke with some of the neighbors.
我询问邻居之后发现
They told me that they saw someone
过去几个月里 很多邻居都看到
coming and going over the last several months.
有人从这个车♥库♥里进进出出
If you're not gonna give this up,
如果你不打算放弃
I guess I'm just gonna have to join you.
那我只能陪你一起查了
I think my father
我父亲
went to great lengths to stage this place.
用心良苦布置了这里
If he's lying about that,
如果他在这件事上撒了谎
then he is lying about everything.
那么一切就都是一场谎言了
Hey, is everything okay?
你还好吗
I thought I heard something.
我好像听到了什么
It was probably just the wind.
也许只是风声
Let's go back to bed.
回床上吧
Emily?
艾米莉
Hey. Sorry I called so late.
抱歉我这么晚打给你
Couldn't sleep?
睡不着吗
Me neither.
我也是
In light of what your father did to me,
介于你♥爸♥爸对我做的事
I think my R.E.M. cycle is permanently screwed.
我的睡眠状态已经完全紊乱了
Look, I know this has been hard.
我知道这件事对你很艰难
Thanks for picking up the phone.
谢谢你接我电♥话♥
What good is an insomniac bestie
失眠的闺蜜
if not for midnight house calls?
怎么能半夜不接电♥话♥呢
How can I be of service?
有什么需要
I want you to hack into the police file on Conrad's murder.
我需要你黑进警局里关于康拉德之死的文件
Because you need some light reading?
因为你需要读点睡前故事吗
Because I need to know if this matches the description
我需要知道这个
of the suspected murder weapon.
是否符合对凶器的描述
Where did you get that?
你哪里搞来的
I snuck into the beach house tonight.
我今晚潜入了海边别♥墅♥
It was in my old hiding spot.
这把刀就在我以前藏东西的地方
Guess my father and I still have something in common .
看来我跟我父亲还是有共同点
You think your father is lying about the silo, and your first moveis a B&E?
你觉得你父亲撒了谎 第一反应居然是强行闯入吗
Ems, what if he had caught you?
艾米 如果他发现你怎么办
Look, I had to do something, but you're missing the point.
我必须得采取行动 这不是重点
You believe your father murdered Conrad Grayson?
你觉得是你父亲杀了康拉德·格雷森吗
He had more motive than anyone.
他比谁都有作案动机
And why else would he set up elaborate lie? The Silo is his alibi.
不然他为什么要撒谎 那间地下室是不在场证明
Ems, Ems...
艾米啊艾米
If you're right, this is...
如果你说对了 这...
It's huge.
这可是大事
I wonder if my father came back six months ago to kill Conrad,
如果我爸爸半年前回来是为了杀康拉德
then where was he the twelve years before that?
那之前的十二年 他又在哪里
Something had to have kept him away.
肯定是有什么原因
Maybe this will show us some light.
也许这个能给我们线索
This key was beside the knife.
这把钥匙在刀旁边
You think you find the lock?
你能找到锁吗
It won't be easy.
不容易
Is it ever?
什么时候容易过
Hey, good morning.
早上好
Uh, your office sent these over
你的办公室送来这些
with a note of congratulations.
还说了恭喜
I knew the David Clarke story would be huge,
我就知道大卫·克拉克的事肯定很轰动
but then to get this Nolan Ross angle?
不过居然发现了诺兰·罗斯
It's like digging for oil
就像在挖石油
and finding gold on the way down.
结果半路发现了金矿
And who knew he cheated Amanda out of all that money.
谁能想到他骗走了阿曼达的钱
Yeah, go figure.
是啊 自己想去吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I didn't even hear you come to bed last night.
我昨晚都没听见你上♥床♥
Yeah, just a busy day ahead, you know?
是啊 最近有点忙
Potential client meetings -- that's all.
要跟潜在客户开会 仅此而已
Well, at least you'll get a break from Louise.
至少你不用再忍♥受路易丝了
She and I are playing tennis again this afternoon.
我下午又要跟她打网球
Well, I'm not sure that's a good idea.
你要不要重新考虑一下
I mean, h-have you looked outside?
你看外面天气了吗
The storm clouds are moving in.
暴风雨就要来了
Are you worried about me becoming friends with her?
你是担心我跟她成为朋友吗
No, no, it's not that.
不 没有
I mean, I'm actually...
其实 我...
I'm actually reconsidering working with Louise.
其实我在重新考虑跟她合作的事
Yeah, she seems a little... a little unstable.
她就是有点 有点不稳定
Mm. But you know what else she is?
你知道她还有什么特点吗
Connected.
有关系网
We're playing doubles with her lobbyist cousin
我们要玩双打 跟她的说客表兄
and his friend from the FCC.
还有联邦通讯委员会的朋友
It might be good for business.
对我们的生意有好处
Daniel, don't be so worried.
丹尼尔 别这么担心
I'm sure she's harmless.
她没什么危险
Where did you see this?
你在哪里看到的
I was at a wake for the guy who happened to be
有一位曾经揍过康拉德的狱警
the prison guard who beat Conrad up.
我去参加了他的守灵会
That was carved into a beam in his garage.
被刻在了他车♥库♥里的一根柱子上
Now, I know it wasn't you.
我知道不是你
And your father was locked up in that silo.
而且你父亲被关在了那间地下室里
Right?
对吧
Why were you looking in this guy's garage in the first place?
你一开始为什么要调查这个人的车♥库♥
It's Ben.
是因为本
He's hell-bent on finding Conrad's killer,
他铁了心要查出杀康拉德的凶手
and he knows the case inside and out,
而且对那个案子了如指掌
which means I'm already playing catch-up.
所以我只能加紧弥补
Emily, what are you not telling me?
艾米莉 你有什么事瞒着我吗
The things you told me you didn't want to hear.
都是你说过不想听的事
Hey, Porter, you have a visitor.
波特 有人找你
And if that's a personal call,
如果你在打私人电♥话♥
we need to go over the difference
我就得跟你谈谈
between a station house and a clubhouse.
警♥察♥局和俱乐部的区别
Emily, I got to go.
艾米莉 我得挂了
Ms. Thorne?
索恩小姐
It's my duty to inform you you're contributing
我有责任提醒你 因为你
to officer Porter's dereliction of duty.
波特警员开始玩忽职守了
Hello?
喂
David?
大卫
What brings you around?
你怎么来了
Well, I just wanted to apologize in case I offended you.
我只是想来道歉 如果我之前冒犯了你
I don't know if you saw my television interview.
不知道你是否看到了我的电视采访
I think everyone did.
大家应该都看到了
Yeah, well, I realized that I talked a lot
我意识到 自己一直在谈
about what Amanda didn't have
阿曼达没有的东西
and neglected to mention what she did.
却忘记说她拥有的东西
You gave her a good life, Jack,
你给了她一段好生活 杰克
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表