剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
But he had no bruises, no cuts.
但是他身上没瘀伤 没伤痕
I mean, he had... he had no defensive wounds of any sort.
我是说 他身上没有任何防御性外伤
Tell me why I shouldn't find that curious.
你给我一个不起疑的理由
Especially since you've always struck me
尤其是你一直以来给我的印象是
as someone who could hold her own in a fight.
总能从容应对任何打斗
He's baiting you, Emily. Get out of there.
他在给你下套 艾米丽 快出来
Daniel was unhurt because...
丹尼尔没有受伤是因为
I didn't want to hurt Daniel.
我不想伤害他
Even when he attacked me, I held back.
即使他袭击了我 我也没有还手
Why?
为什么
Because what he was saying was true.
因为他说的没错
I had hurt him.
我的确伤害过他
I married him for - the wrong reasons, and when...
我出于别的目的嫁给了他 而当...
when it all fell apart,
当一切都破灭时
it was like I threw a grenade into his life.
就像我在他的生活里投了一枚炸♥弹♥
The damage that I caused was real,
我造成的伤害是真切的
and I knew it at the time.
我当时也心知肚明
I wouldn't hurt him because...
我不伤害他是因为
underneath all of the scar tissue and...
在那些伤疤
the flaws, the temper...
那些坏脾气 那些缺点下
There was a genuinely good guy
他是个好人
just trying to find his way.
只是想找回自己的路
So, despite our history,
所以不管我们的过去如何
despite everything that I told myself...
不管我怎么告诉我自己
I cared about him.
我仍然在乎他
But you still shot him.
但你还是开枪了
Only when I knew I didn't have a choice.
只是因为我知道我别无选择
Only when I knew he intended to kill me.
只是因为我知道他想杀了我
Why would you think that?
你为什么会这么认为
Because he tried it before...
因为他之前就试过
The night of our wedding.
我们婚礼那晚
On the boat.
在船上
I'd heard about that, but I-I always thought that he...
我听说过 但我一直以为他...
I covered for him.
我替他遮掩过去了
It was the night that he learned I wasn't in love with him.
他就是在那晚知道了我并不爱他
It almost destroyed Daniel, so...
这几乎毁了他 所以...
he almost destroyed me.
他也差点毁了我
Daniel said that was the night that I ruined his life.
丹尼尔说是那晚我毁了他一生
Turns out he was wrong.
看来他错了
His airplane just entered New York airspace,
他的飞机刚进入纽约
so he's either gonna hang a louie at Long Island
所以他要么是想在长岛左转
or he's gonna keep heading south.
要么就是要一路往南走
Any minute now.
一会就知道了
How's she doing?
她怎么样
Ask her.
你自己问她吧
I'm asking you.
我在问你
How do you think she's doing? She lost her son.
你觉得她能怎么样 她失去了儿子
I am sorry about Daniel.
丹尼尔的事我很抱歉
I know.
我知道
That's it, folks.
好了 伙计们
His plane just passed over New York.
他的飞机刚飞过了纽约
Someone is headed for Disney World.
看来某人要去迪士尼世界转转了
That's a relief.
总算松了口气
Okay, so we bought ourselves some time.
好 那我们争取到了一些时间
But what now?
现在怎么办
When Malcolm doesn't find what he's looking for,
马尔科若是没找到他想要的东西
I can guarantee Miami's not gonna be his last stop.
他肯定不会在迈阿密善罢甘休
You see, I'm hoping that's exactly what it is.
你知道吗 这正中我下怀
What did you do?
你做了什么
Well, you don't get to be Malcolm Black
如果没有几个死对头
without having some enemies... competitive dealers,
怎么能称得上是马尔科·布莱克呢
cartel leaders... all equally blood-thirsty.
比如竞争对手 团伙头目等
Mm. Made some calls, did you?
你打了几个电♥话♥是吧
I suggested they visit Miami...
我建议他们去迈阿密
where, when, the whole itinerary.
时间地点都嘱咐好了
Oh, you are one bad-ass travel agent, Mr. Clarke.
你真是个坏透了的导游啊 克拉克先生
Margaux.
玛尔戈
I'm so sorry about Daniel.
丹尼尔的事我很抱歉
I can't imagine what you're going through.
难以想象你都经历了些什么
Please, come. Sit.
请进 坐吧
No.
不
I won't be here that long.
我不会久留
My attorney just spoke with the police.
我的律师刚和警方谈过了
Apparently,
显然
they will not be naming you as a suspect in Daniel's murder.
他们不会将你当作谋杀丹尼尔的嫌疑人
Did you know? Self-defense.
你知道吗 自卫
They're going to make that official.
他们准备正式承认这一说法
Margaux... No. You need to listen.
玛尔戈 不 你听我说
I know you're lying.
我知道你在说谎
You played a game with the police, with Victoria,
你玩弄警方 玩弄维多利亚
with who knows how many others,
天知道你玩弄了多少人
but believe me when I tell you,
但你相信我
I...do not play.
我不玩这一套
I know you murdered Daniel.
我知道你杀了丹尼尔
I did not. And I am just as devastated...
我没有 我也一样悲痛
Stop talking and hear me!
闭嘴 听我说
I'm going to make it my life's journey
我将终此一生
to see you pay for what you've done,
让你为你的所作所为付出代价
and that journey begins now!
一切将从现在开始
We bury Daniel on Friday.
我们将于本周五给丹尼尔下葬
You will not be there.
你不许出现
You can't do that, Margaux.
你不能这么做 玛尔戈
No. But she can.
没错 但是她可以
I see.
我知道了
Thank you for your hospitality.
谢谢你的招待
I'll be going home now.
我现在就回家了
You know that Daniel would have wanted me at his funeral.
你知道丹尼尔会希望我出席他的葬礼
Maybe.
也许吧
But we'll never know, will we?
但我们再也无法求证了 不是吗
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Yes. It's perfect.
我觉得很棒
But... But the, uh...
不过 不过什么
The tie? It's the tie, right?
领带吗 是领带对吧
No, the...the tie is fine.
不 领带配得很好
But the knot... it's a little --
只是领结 有点...
It's a little lumpy, right?
打得不好 是吧
I don't know. I tried three times.
我不知道 都试了三次了
Let me.
我来吧
Ugh, tell me this...
告诉我
what kind of grown man still needs help with a tie?
什么样的人连打领带都要人帮忙啊
A man who I think can do it with his eyes closed
我觉得这人明明自己闭着眼睛也能打好
but still wants his mother to feel worthwhile.
但仍然想让他母亲代劳获得满足感
Pay attention.
仔细看好
Soon you're going to be teaching your own son how to do it.
很快你就要亲手教你儿子怎么打了
Done.
好了
Let's see.
来看看
Amanda.
阿曼达
We're just on the way to the cemetery.
我们要去墓地了
I thought I'd check in on you.
我觉得应该过来看看你
You okay?
你没事吧
Sure.
没事
Where's your lady friend?
你女朋友呢
She's waiting in the limo.
她在车里等我
Just tell me this.
告诉我实话
A few nights ago, before the wheels came off,
几天前的晚上 在事态还没转变之前
you said that this would all be over soon,
你说 这一切很快就会结束
that it was all part of a larger plan.
那都是大计划的一部分
What did you mean?
那些话是什么意思
I can't -- I'm not doing this right now.
我不能 我现在不能跟你说
Please. I need to know.
求你了 我必须知道
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表